Options

Replies

• myfitnesslife75
    myfitnesslife75 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    What, jumping jacks with weights?
    What, jumping lunges??

Get outta here... ;)

Ever heard the phrase "Jillian Michaels is crazy"? Well, in level 3 she proves it! :laugh:
  • myfitnesslife75
    Options
    Day 22, Level 3 done! Felt a bit easier today. Maybe I'll up some weights tomorrow! I can say that I enjoy level 3 better than level 2. :smile:
  • ellanoise
    ellanoise Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Day 13/ Level 2 (day 3 of level 2) I am getting the hang of this finally. I do not like planks. I would not do them on a train, nor in the rain. hahahaha.

I did finally get through the last abdominal plank move. It was sad and pathetic and I told Jillian to shut the **** up,:laugh: but I did it!!:bigsmile:
  • myfitnesslife75
    Options
    Day 13/ Level 2 (day 3 of level 2) I am getting the hang of this finally. I do not like planks. I would not do them on a train, nor in the rain. hahahaha.

I did finally get through the last abdominal plank move. It was sad and pathetic and I told Jillian to shut the **** up,:laugh: but I did it!!:bigsmile:

You've been reading Dr. Seuss, haven't you? LOL!!

Good job on getting it done! You might not like the planks now but your abs will thank you later! :bigsmile:
  • OspreyVista
    OspreyVista Posts: 464 Member
    Options

You've been reading Dr. Seuss, haven't you? LOL!!

Good job on getting it done! You might not like the planks now but your abs will thank you later! :bigsmile:

Dr Seuss is amazing. Bahaha. I'm surprised I love planks so much!
  • myfitnesslife75
    Options
    Day 23, Level 3 complete!! Even upped the weights on some moves. Definitely feeling changes, especially in my hips and rib muscles. Woohoo! Staying away from the scale and just listening to my body. Will do measurements after I'm completely done this level.
  • ellanoise
    Options
    Day 14. This is getting easier. I no longer want to die during them, but I still tell Jillian to go fook herself towards the end. :laugh:

I chuckle when Natalie gets busted for not being in the squat low enough.
  • SleeplessinBerlin
    SleeplessinBerlin Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    20/30!
    Level 2 is history!!! Yeah!

I needed to push myself to do the workout. Low energy, low motivation, I'm feeling like I'm not changing one tiny bit. I know it's not true, I know my thighs and hips are thinner, I know that I can see my ribs much better when I lift my arms, I also got this wonderful line on my upper abdomen along linea alba. However, it's always been my stomach that bothered me most and this is the last place where I lose fat. My butt and legs have always been first to slim down and this is what happened now as well. But my stomach is not really changing that much and it just happened to demotivate me big time today.

Oh well.. tomorrow is another day. Hello, level 3.
  • ellanoise
    Options
    I am apparently taking today as a rest day as I overslept. :blushing:

I'll be back tomorrow!
  • myfitnesslife75
    Options
    Day 24, Level 3 done! OK, I don't like the "rock star jumps" so I put in my own modification by jump roping instead. I actually get more heated doing that than her silly jumps. lol
  • myfitnesslife75
    Options
    I am apparently taking today as a rest day as I overslept. :blushing:

I'll be back tomorrow!

I ALMOST called today a rest day because I'm actually feeling more muscle soreness with this level! I never did with level 2. Just got done my workout for today so now I'm going to take a nice hot epsom salt soak. :smile:
  • myfitnesslife75
    Options
    20/30!
    Level 2 is history!!! Yeah!

I needed to push myself to do the workout. Low energy, low motivation, I'm feeling like I'm not changing one tiny bit. I know it's not true, I know my thighs and hips are thinner, I know that I can see my ribs much better when I lift my arms, I also got this wonderful line on my upper abdomen along linea alba. However, it's always been my stomach that bothered me most and this is the last place where I lose fat. My butt and legs have always been first to slim down and this is what happened now as well. But my stomach is not really changing that much and it just happened to demotivate me big time today.

Oh well.. tomorrow is another day. Hello, level 3.

Don't give up! Trust me, I think you'll see alot more improvement with level 3... :wink:
  • ecoastie
    Options
    I've done 30DS off & on for about one year, but I've never made it to Level 3. I just started up again, alternating between Levels 1 & 2. I can do Level 1 with 8 lb. weights, but Level 2 and all those planks kill me! I have a bad knee, so I modify everything that involves impact. I figure moving is better than nothing.
  • Lconsla
    Lconsla Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    I finished day 6 of level one last night. I still have to take mini-breaks, just not as often (i seriously seriously hate jumping jacks :laugh: ) But dont get discouraged if you dont see the pounds dropping off, pay more attention to the inches. I've only lost like 5 lbs, but i've lost a ton of inches in just under a week. To the point where i can take my jeans off without unbuttoning them! The trick is to not be a slave to the scale....good luck! day 7 for me tonight....ugh! lol
  • SleeplessinBerlin
    Options
    21/30. Level 3, day one.

I love the first half, hate the rest. Please just let me do the superman pose for 20 minutes. :)
  • KCrandi
    KCrandi Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I am on 3/30 today.
  • myfitnesslife75
    Options
    21/30. Level 3, day one.

I love the first half, hate the rest. Please just let me do the superman pose for 20 minutes. :)

I know, right! In level 2 she jumps into weights right away. Not a fan of that. But I love doing the Superman pose and the other poses she has in level 3! :)
  • ellanoise
    Options
    Day 16/30 (level 2).

I didn't wanna get up and do this today, but I did. I feel better when I do, so why do I fight with myself???

I do enjoy this level. I am sure the planks would be easier if I weighed a bit less. :laugh:
  • myfitnesslife75
    Options
    YES! I am so happy this week is over! Man, this day 25, level 3 was tough on me today! I'm feeling the pain catching up to me now. What will next week have in store for me?? :embarassed:
  • SleeplessinBerlin
    Options
    Yes!!!! Day 2 of Level 3 completed!

I love this level and I hate it, especially cardio in the last circuit. I enjoy it so much more than level 2 and level 1. I like resistance training without weights, only with my own body weight and I even like jumping jacks with dumbells (jumping lunges are another story).

I'll be doing RI30 next, however, I might stick to level 3 for a total of 15 days instead of 10 (also because I took pictures of me before on day 3 and measurements on day 5).

I asked my husband to look at the before pics and at me (don't want any after photos yet!) - he said he can definitely see a difference in my back and thighs. Yay!