Starting 30DS Today

Options

Replies

• myfitnesslife75
    myfitnesslife75 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    One more day to go! Then I'm officially OUT of 30 Day Shred! :smile: Day 29, Level 3 Complete!

Keeping rockin' on, Ladies!! You CAN do it!!! :flowerforyou:
  • myfitnesslife75
    Options
    I DID IT! I am finally done 30 Day Shred! I stuck to my guns, got over my boredom (especially with level 2), I toughed out all the aches and pains and I DID IT! Woohoo!

Rewarding myself by having a special day on Sunday with my friend, getting out of the house for a while! :happy:
  • SleeplessinBerlin
    SleeplessinBerlin Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!

Will there be any pictures?
  • myfitnesslife75
    Options
    Congrats!!!

Not sure yet. I did take some from last month and I took some yesterday and have to see if there's any difference. If there is, I'll try to put them together onto one pic. Not so good with pics that way... lol

I tell ya though, today I had a nap. I mean, an almost hour long nap! I knew I could feel more strain on my muscles but boy was that nap a refreshing thing to do! haha
  • Tina2Cats
    Tina2Cats Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    This time I'm going to make it through. The last 3 times I've tried it, I've ended up hurt. This time I mean to get through all 30 days and then I'm going to do it again with heavier weights. Who wants to join me? I finished level 1 day 1 just now. :)

I just ordered 30 ds and 3lb weights today from amazon. I can't wait to get started. Yes, I will join in the fun.
  • myfitnesslife75
    Options
    Congrats!!!

Not sure yet. I did take some from last month and I took some yesterday and have to see if there's any difference. If there is, I'll try to put them together onto one pic. Not so good with pics that way... lol

I tell ya though, today I had a nap. I mean, an almost hour long nap! I knew I could feel more strain on my muscles but boy was that nap a refreshing thing to do! haha

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a398/LenaB_/th_0031.jpg

There! I finally figured out how to do the pic thing! Not a HUGE difference but I can see some change. I can especially feel my hip bone and area shrinking down. AWESOME.
  • SleeplessinBerlin
    Options
    is there any chance of making these bigger? :)

26 of 30... 4 more to go.
    I went shopping today, went into a changing room and was surprised how different I looked in comparison to the image I remembered. And my face is changing, too. Which I love.
  • myfitnesslife75
    Options
    is there any chance of making these bigger? :)

26 of 30... 4 more to go.
    I went shopping today, went into a changing room and was surprised how different I looked in comparison to the image I remembered. And my face is changing, too. Which I love.

I also uploaded it to my profile and it's bigger there.
  • SleeplessinBerlin
    Options
    27 of 30. Woohoo!
  • SleeplessinBerlin
    Options
    Am I alone?

28 of 30...
  • KDiddy27
    KDiddy27 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I'm just starting out - finished Day 2 of Level 1 today. Got through a bit more today than I did yesterday, but I'm expecting to be pretty sore tomorrow so we'll see!

I'm modifying it a bit - I've tried 30DS in the past and have hurt my knees, so I'm modifying the cardio moves so I'm not bouncing so much, hoping to make it easier on my knees this time around. I only have 3lb weights right now, but want to get heavier ones for some of the moves.
  • IzzyBooNZ1
    IzzyBooNZ1 Posts: 1,289 Member
    Options
    I just did day 1 level 2 yesterday, but I think I will just count that as a practise because I had to pause & rewind a few times to look and understand what the heck she was doing !
    My really only gripe is that I wish she would explain in detail more and have better camera angles on some of the moves.
  • mewzalard
    mewzalard Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I just did day 1 level 2 yesterday, but I think I will just count that as a practise because I had to pause & rewind a few times to look and understand what the heck she was doing !
    My really only gripe is that I wish she would explain in detail more and have better camera angles on some of the moves.

me too! It wasn't as well described as lvl 1.

today is lvl2 D3 :)
  • myfitnesslife75
    Options
    Am I alone?

28 of 30...

No! You're not alone! Keep it up! I'll be here to cheer you on til the end! WOOHOO!! :flowerforyou:
  • KDiddy27
    Options
    Level 1 Day 3 complete! Improving a little bit each day so far, although I won't be winning any pushup contests anytime soon. :laugh:
  • ddipert
    ddipert Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Level 1 Day 3 complete! Improving a little bit each day so far, although I won't be winning any pushup contests anytime soon. :laugh:

I'm Level 3 Day 6 and I still have to do the girlie push-ups on my knees, but at least I can push farther down than I could in Level 1.
    And my daughter complained yesterday when she laid her head on my shoulder that it's not so comfy anymore because fat's gone and it more muscle.
  • SleeplessinBerlin
    Options
    29 of 30!!! One more left!
  • diadojikohei
    diadojikohei Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    I did Level 2 day 1 this morning! It was really good, I felt like I had a proper workout, even my top lip was sweating!!!
  • KDiddy27
    Options
    Level 1 Day 4 completed. I almost didn't get it done today - it's been a crazy day. And I definitely prefer doing the workout earlier in the day - by the time 8pm rolls around, I just feel sort of tired and heavy. So I'll aim to get it done a little earlier tomorrow.
  • IzzyBooNZ1
    IzzyBooNZ1 Posts: 1,289 Member
    Options
    I did Level 2 day 1 this morning! It was really good, I felt like I had a proper workout, even my top lip was sweating!!!

I will be on day 3 level 2 tonight and I sweated waaaaay more than level 1... My arms are so sore towards the end !!

I have lost an inch or so off my waist/hips/thigh but not my bum ! argh !