What was your clique in HS, and are you still the same?

Options

Replies

• pawnstarNate
    pawnstarNate Posts: 1,728 Member
    Options
    I was in Cross Country and Track....we weren't really considered "jocks" and we had our own tight group of people we hung around but, I was buddies with people in just about every clique in school...so, I guess I would classify myself in the freestyle clique :)
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    I didn't have one...I was friends with everyone...the jocks, the nerds, the band geeks, the "outsiders"...everyone :)

Same here. I still make friends easily with anyone. I still am friends with the ones that I want to be friends with. Some people still think they are in high school and those are the ones I don't associate with now.
  • AmeChops
    AmeChops Posts: 744 Member
    Options
    Kinda floated around in the middle somewhere...I would probably more side with the geek/nerd crowd these days...I think?! My two best friends from high school are still my two best friends now - although we do live in different parts of the country and only see each other like 4 times a year :-))
  • pawnstarNate
    pawnstarNate Posts: 1,728 Member
    Options
    I went to a VERY small school in rural OK. we had like 200 Kids in our school preK-12. The whole school was basicly the redneck clique lol. But I was in everything, sports, cheerleader, geek (although we didn't have band). That was about all we had too lol..

As for today... It's pretty much the same, just instead of barn parties it's first birthday parties!

Barn Parties and Bonfires were wayyy too much fun!
  • MsNewBooty83
    MsNewBooty83 Posts: 1,003 Member
    Options
    omg, i was a HUGE pothead. so ya, the burn outs and skaters group. definitly wore pants that homeless people could live under, chain wallets and hoodies. i lived in that 'uniform' for pretty much all of highschool. was picked on by the jocks alot...untill i started sticking up for myself and had some major fits of insanity. yarrrrp.
    i have such a diverse group of friends now, i cannot believe i was so narrow minded before!
  • katekizm
    katekizm Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Nerds/geeks.
    Or just friends with everyone.

And, yes.
  • testease
    testease Posts: 220
    Options
    i was part of the anti-jock/workout group in highschool. Big computer nerd/geek.

Still a big computer nerd/geek, but have joined the darkside that is the gym.
  • Tx_Ambrosia
    Options
    I didn't have one. I was a loner type, but friends with everyone. But I only hung out with one person on a regular basis, and we are still best friends...
  • a_stone_girl_dances
    Options
    Sorta quiet observer joke-teller who hung with the "weird" kids. Yes.
  • purpleroadrunner
    purpleroadrunner Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Motorhead, rowdy, crazy(stupid), troublemaker, just all about fun
  • jackpotclown
    jackpotclown Posts: 3,291 Member
    Options
    I hung out with the plastics......tee hee!!! \m/
    mean_girls.jpg \m/
  • lizdavis07
    lizdavis07 Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    "Punk", "Skater", Metal chick" crowd. Like, I literally rode a skateboard everywhere. Not one of those fake skaters lol

I was friends with people in every clique though. I was one of few in my small town that accepted everyone.

I'm really not much different. Except I did recently find one of my old boards in my parents shed....and let's just say that I don't remember the ground feeling so hard back then...
  • Janet9906
    Janet9906 Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    Gr 9/10 goth and 11-13 grunge.
  • laarae
    laarae Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Ha Hgh School in the 70's (oh yea babe) and in Boulder CO to boot-just guess what clique I was in-yeppers the hippee group-now a mother and grandmother-my goodness have times changed-except I still am a hippee at heart-want the world to be a better place for children/grandchildren/great grandchildren.....for all of us:flowerforyou:
  • GeekGirl23
    GeekGirl23 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    BANDEEE!!!!

I pretty much hung out with every group though... and I still am like that. I love being a social butterfly!
  • suemar74
    suemar74 Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    I was a wall-flower, with an inner wild side that I didn't give free reign to until after I graduated.

If anyone other than my five close friends remember me from high school, it is probably because of my boobs.
  • runbyme
    runbyme Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    Ah yes..High School! I was the girl with the big boobs that the guys would go across the street with to the park and make out during lunch hour! So...popular with the guys. With the girls? Not so much!

Not much has changed! :laugh:
  • Mallory0418
    Mallory0418 Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    I was the "athletic popular girl" until I couldn't stand being associated with the mean-because-I-can-be girls anymore. I quickly became UNpopular after I got a part in the school play made friends with the music/punk kids (GASP!).
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    The leftover stragglers that didn't fit in any other clique and no one wanted to sit with. Think... Island of Misfit Toys.

I'm still a misfit, but I'm comfortable with it.
  • givenshl
    Options
    I was me. Cool with everyone (but did not consider anyone my friend), stayed to myself because I liked my personal space and if I saw you doing something wrong than I called you out on it. Bullies were my enemies. Yes I am still the same. I don't associate with many people and I don't like grown folk that try to use what they think is power to over power someone else.