What do you wish you could tell your teenage self?

Options

Replies

• leilaphoenix
    leilaphoenix Posts: 839 Member
    Options
    Get your eyebrows threaded and stop trying to pluck them when you are half blind!
  • DaBossLady24
    DaBossLady24 Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    Drop the boo and focus on you... there will be PLENTY more fish in the sea and he's a lying jerk anyway :laugh:
  • itsmyvwbeetle
    itsmyvwbeetle Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Stay away from men! Keep your head and mind straight and go to medical school. There will be time for men and babies later in life, I promise!!
  • AmeChops
    AmeChops Posts: 744 Member
    Options
    Don't listen to your *kitten* of a boyfriend and get a job...continue at college and go to uni like you'd wanted. He's only gonna be around for another 6 months!
  • kitigonkukoo
    kitigonkukoo Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    I'd tell myself that I WASN'T FAT, despite what I thought, and prove it by comparing high school me to current me.
  • mnstrpc
    mnstrpc Posts: 109
    Options
    It's not so much what I'd say, but just if I could make my teenage self believe - "It gets better." :)
  • kericarey
    Options
    Your dad is right. Listen to him. Stop being so angry. Find a therapist. lol
  • Ge0rgiana
    Ge0rgiana Posts: 1,649 Member
    Options
    "Jump on those weights Mom and Dad have in the garage. Don't let them get rid of that weight set. Get yourself a weight lifting magazine at the store and find a program. Eat lots of meat."
  • iAMsmiling
    iAMsmiling Posts: 2,394 Member
    Options
    Kathy X is way in to you.
    Go get some of that.
  • wilkinsonlk
    wilkinsonlk Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Keep your house clean, your cupboards and fridge full of healthy food Don't even taste that wine and pay ALL of your bills on time!!
  • boophil
    boophil Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    "Stop whining about having gym class every day!" I didn't realize how important it was until I got into college and the weight kept piling on.
  • runbyme
    runbyme Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    Just say no!
  • LauraJo08
    LauraJo08 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    1. Stop starving yourself and hating your body. Confront your dad about his emotional abuse about your looks, weight, and achievement.

2. Do what makes you happy. Find people that make you happy. Forget about the rest.

3. Stop worrying about finding real friends and a bf....college is coming, and those things come with it.
  • LuckyAng
    LuckyAng Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    You are worth so much more than you've been led to believe.
  • Rockmyskinnyjeans
    Rockmyskinnyjeans Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    "You aren't the fat girl you think you are, but you need to learn some healthy habits because you have metabolism issues and the capability to blow up like a balloon"
  • ohnoetry
    ohnoetry Posts: 129
    Options
    Dye your hair hot pink, this will be your only chance in life!

Buy better clothes, jesus christ.
  • PRMinx
    PRMinx Posts: 4,585 Member
    Options
    The cool kids don't have it all together either - and it sucks to peak in high school, anyway.
  • BoatReadyBody
    Options
    it gets better... 12513244.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • MissKalhan
    MissKalhan Posts: 2,282 Member
    Options
    "In a few years, this kid is going to show up on youtube named Justin Bieber. What's youtube, you ask? It's a website where people can upload videos onto the internet, and then they can get famous. He is boy version of Britney Spears. Jared, you can NOT let him upload that video."
    EPIC WIN!

I would tell myself.
    "Push yourself harder in wrestling, you are capable of so much more. Don't worry about him, he's not worth the time. You won't be where you thought you were going to be but your future is SO much more better than you ever could of dreamed of. It gets better I promise"
  • samlankford
    Options
    when mom puts a massive plate of fodd in front of you and tells you that you HAVE TO CLEAN YOUR PLATE before you can be excused tell her to (i'll be nice) go fly a kite!!! :bigsmile: amazingly she still trys to give me HUGE portions, only huge portion I actually eat is STEAMED vegetables NOT BOILED TO A MUSH!!!