If you died tonight in your sleep....

Options

Replies

• NormalSaneFLGuy
    NormalSaneFLGuy Posts: 1,344 Member
    Options
    As I would be leaving behind my Wife, there would be nothing she is unaware of.

If we were to perish together, there would be nothing I would be embarrassed about, partly because the sexual toys in my home simply indicate we were sexually active and enjoyed ourselves, partly because I am old enough not to really care what other people think.

duckat.jpg
  • btwalsh132
    btwalsh132 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Even tho I quit smoking the funny stuff a few years back, I still keep a small stash, but its in the garage.

Hey, maybe tonight would be a good night to......
  • Minnesota_Nice
    Minnesota_Nice Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    Messages on my phone from a certain pervert..... And then my underwear.....
  • Nwalters113
    Options
    for the love of God, please someone clean out my bedside table so my parents are NOT the one to discover my sexual proclivities....

This :drinker:

You know when someone's house gets broken into, the first place a woman freaks out about and runs to is the nightstand to check to see if it's been disturbed...lol

Oh, is that not what we're supposed to check first?? Oops...guess I need to work on my priorities.

Nah...It's friday, not changing a thing about me until at least Monday. :smokin:
  • NormalSaneFLGuy
    Options
    for the love of God, please someone clean out my bedside table so my parents are NOT the one to discover my sexual proclivities....

You know when someone's house gets broken into, the first place a woman freaks out about and runs to is the nightstand to check to see if it's been disturbed...lol

Oh, is that not what we're supposed to check first?? Oops...guess I need to work on my priorities.

Nah...It's friday, not changing a thing about me until at least Monday. :smokin:

I feel like I now know the best way to prank people... and it involves modifying things in their drawers...
  • maab_connor
    maab_connor Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    Everything in my nightstand and a USB flash drive of some... Stuff.

this.
  • Nwalters113
    Options

I feel like I now know the best way to prank people... and it involves modifying things in their drawers...

That's playing dirty
  • NormalSaneFLGuy
    Options

That's playing dirty

especially if they don't wash it after
  • MassiveDelta
    MassiveDelta Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    My binders full of women.
  • Nwalters113
    Options

That's playing dirty

*kitten* just got serious...
  • serena569
    serena569 Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    Dirty laundry and like everyone else: toys

What are these toys everone keeps speaking of? I'm sure I have no idea.

Mine would be a flash drive with photos from a shoot that involved lemonade, vodka, some red heels, handcuffs, black leather jacket, a good friend, her photog boyfriend, and not much else. Yea, they're hot! Actually, my mom, my aunt, and numerous good friends have already seen them.
  • NormalSaneFLGuy
    Options
    That's playing dirty

especially if they used it in the rear entrance
  • Nwalters113
    Options
    That's playing dirty

bahahaha!!
  • nphect
    nphect Posts: 474
    Options
    That's playing dirty

lol
  • cmcollins001
    cmcollins001 Posts: 3,472 Member
    Options
    Prob the 2 toys in my side table. I would say my computer info, but I "delete delete delete" everything :smokin:

lol you delete everything every single night?

Well on the nights that i look at "fun stuff", which is about every other night :blushing:

feel free to send me a private message and list of recommended links =D

Someone needs to learn about InPrivate browsing, aka Incognito browsing, aka Private Browsing...no cookies, no history...no need to delete.
  • NormalSaneFLGuy
    Options
    Everytime I go away on vacation, I sanitize my house. I scour computer files, burn and smash any old CDR's, etc. I figure If I die, I'll look innocent. Problem is, now that I have so many toys - what to do? Especially the types of toys... oye.... Going through my stuff at this point would look like one of those fetish episodes on CSI/ NCIS.
  • Nwalters113
    Options
    Everytime I go away on vacation, I sanitize my house. I scour computer files, burn and smash any old CDR's, etc. I figure If I die, I'll look innocent. Problem is, now that I have so many toys - what to do? Especially the types of toys... oye.... Going through my stuff at this point would look like one of those fetish episodes on CSI/ NCIS.

Do you have a brother? Put everything in a box with his name on it. i.e. "Mark's stuff" whenever you go out of town. They'll think the box is his. Problem solved.
  • cmcollins001
    cmcollins001 Posts: 3,472 Member
    Options

Get a box, buy some Halloween stuff, throw the handcuffs and whips and chains in there with it and label the box Halloween Costume & Stuff.
  • NormalSaneFLGuy
    Options

Get a box, buy some Halloween stuff, throw the handcuffs and whips and chains in there with it and label the box Halloween Costume & Stuff.

1) I don't have a brother
    2) Some of it is too extreme for Halloween
  • Nwalters113
    Options

1) I don't have a brother
    2) Some of it is too extreme for Halloween

Put your dad's name on it then.