WHAT MADE YOU HAPPY TODAY/THIS WEEK???

Options

Replies

• TorontoDiane
    TorontoDiane Posts: 1,413 Member
    Options
    Today, my fiance finally was offered a job in his field! I am also down 2 lbs this week. AND I won $20 on a scratch off lotto ticket tonight!

Life is good <3

great about the job offer... and losing weight and your lotto luck !!!
  • citygirl04
    citygirl04 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    I had a few crappy days but my very good friend was there to listen and make me laugh when I needed to. :)
  • Stacyplus5
    Options
    My 11 yr old son came up to me and randomly said give me a hug Mom I love you. And then my hubby lost something silly and I was teasing him about it he said if he lost me he would never stop looking for me. Just saying this stuff never happens at my house.
  • TorontoDiane
    Options
    I hate that my 19 yo daughter was sick but I was so happy when she walked into the kitchen and said, "mama, I need you to hold me." Made me feel like a million bucks!

hope your daughter feels better soon .. what a great mum!!!
  • TorontoDiane
    Options
    Cuddle time with my little boys. Listening to them giggle while they play. :laugh: My warm, cozy wool socks on a chilly fall day!

its what I said, the simple things that everyone needs to appreciate and glad you do !!!
  • TorontoDiane
    Options
    I had a few crappy days but my very good friend was there to listen and make me laugh when I needed to. :)

onwards and upwards now... friends are such a treat !!!!
  • TorontoDiane
    Options
    My 11 yr old son came up to me and randomly said give me a hug Mom I love you. And then my hubby lost something silly and I was teasing him about it he said if he lost me he would never stop looking for me. Just saying this stuff never happens at my house.

wow that is really profound !!!!! smart man that husband of yours !!
  • nenacakesxo
    nenacakesxo Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I accomplished everything i planned to do today. Such a great feeling!
  • sugboog29
    sugboog29 Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    Walked 61 minutes on my treadmill, 800 vertical feet, and a total of 3.6 miles...all at one time! A new personal best for me!!
  • citygirl04
    Options

Friends are the best. I'd be lost without mine. I gotta say you do not look old enough to have a 19 year old. :)
  • TorontoDiane
    Options

Friends are the best. I'd be lost without mine. I gotta say you do not look old enough to have a 19 year old. :)

thanks for that... my friends I adore too very much.. and I do not have a 19 year old .. another lady on here does.. My daughter is 15
  • TorontoDiane
    Options
    I accomplished everything i planned to do today. Such a great feeling!

yeah thats fantastic !!!
  • TorontoDiane
    Options
    Walked 61 minutes on my treadmill, 800 vertical feet, and a total of 3.6 miles...all at one time! A new personal best for me!!

I want to achieve that too.. good for you !!!
  • TorontoDiane
    Options

by the way I just had a birthday last weekend.. my few friends on here will vouch for me.. my pic is recent and I am in my early 50s lol
  • RobfromLakewood
    Options
    Great week, mostly because it was a normal week that makes me feel great about my life:
    1. A loving wife, she and I got back into our fitness this last July and support each other through it.
    2. Great positive and productive week with my students (8th grade English and history teacher)
    3. Lots of bike riding, frisbee golf games and gym visits
    4. Two happy, healthy well-behaved lab mixes that make me feel their day revolves around our nightly walks
    5. Fruit trees in the back that allow me some healthy food without leaving my backyard.
  • jenf235
    jenf235 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I hit my halfway goal this morning, and bought myself a necklace to celebrate!
  • citygirl04
    Options
    I must of misread. You do not look your age though. More like 30. :)
  • TorontoDiane
    Options
    Great week, mostly because it was a normal week that makes me feel great about my life:
    1. A loving wife, she and I got back into our fitness this last July and support each other through it.
    2. Great positive and productive week with my students (8th grade English and history teacher)
    3. Lots of bike riding, frisbee golf games and gym visits
    4. Two happy, healthy well-behaved lab mixes that make me feel their day revolves around our nightly walks
    5. Fruit trees in the back that allow me some healthy food without leaving my backyard.

you certainly have a lot to be thankful for... glad to read all your wonderful news !!!!
  • TorontoDiane
    Options
    I hit my halfway goal this morning, and bought myself a necklace to celebrate!

great treat for you !!!
  • TorontoDiane
    Options
    I must of misread. I was gonna say. lol

yes lol ... but she thinks she is 19 lol