abs under 200 pounds...

Options

Replies

• Plates559
    Plates559 Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    To define the boob quote since only a few seems to understand...

If you are a obese woman and your only bragging point is your large boobs, you have nothing to be proud of. Due to the fact that breasts get larger as you gain weight. JUST LIKE if you are a scrawny guy and your only bragging point is your abs, you have nothing to be proud of. Due to the face that having visible abs is all about low body fat percentage.

This keeps getting better and better. So, now you're telling people what they should and should not be proud of?

10/10 you trolled me, gg, WTB port 2 TB
  • Zangpakto
    Zangpakto Posts: 336 Member
    Options

If you are a obese woman and your only bragging point is your large boobs, you have nothing to be proud of. Due to the fact that breasts get larger as you gain weight. JUST LIKE if you are a scrawny guy and your only bragging point is your abs, you have nothing to be proud of. Due to the face that having visible abs is all about low body fat percentage.

This keeps getting better and better. So, now you're telling people what they should and should not be proud of?

Actually that post proved he is completely wrong when it comes down to it....

Case in point. Christian Bale in the Machinist. He dropped to a crazy crazy low body fat percent and guess what? He had nothing, no abs whatsoever.... Find me ONE pic of him in the movie at a low low body fat percent with him having ABS, and I will bow down to you.
    If it was purely body fat based, then at his low percent he was in the movie, he should have been as visibly ripped as a body builder in that area!
  • n0ob
    n0ob Posts: 2,390 Member
    Options
    You people are doing it wrong. The meathead started this thread so all the cardio dorks are supposed to point out their inferior cardio fitness (6 min mile? Lol maybe on mile 25), then there's the back and forth, then a crossfitter is supposed to chime in about he's better both and then we all make jump on crossfit...

Amateurs....I'm outta here.

(do not take seeiously)
  • _SusieQ_
    _SusieQ_ Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options

"abs on a skinny guy is like big boobs on a fat chick, it doesn't count."

I can assure you that THIS fat chick's big boobs count.

So, if big boobs don't count. Do my small boobs count givin I am a fat chick? LOL... I have already lost half of them with this weight loss so the answer better be yes...lol..

Stop getting hung up on if you have boobs or abs, and go deadlift Jupiter.

Actually I knew exactly what you meant by this. MY point (as in my personal opinion) was that you really had no reason to put that quote up other than to antagonize people. You seem like a smart guy so I can't imagine you didn't see this coming.
  • Plates559
    Options
  • hoch5045
    hoch5045 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Dear Plates559,
    You are a giant tool-bag. What you are saying about being under 200 is skinny, how is that true? Have you seen pro athletes, quite a few of them are under 200, last I checked they were fit, not skinny. Also on a side note, are you really boasting about your current maxes? When I was 17 I out benched you, I was all natural and able to bench 325, I was 5'8 and about 215 then. So don't boast about little maxes.
  • Colleen118
    Colleen118 Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    You tell some of the strongest guys out there "hey man your squat is amazing, 1,200 pounds, wow!" They'll most likely say something along the lines of "Thanks, but it isn't big enough yet"

Yeah, but I could totally kick their butts in a 5k. Everyone has different fitness goals.

Ok tell a Kenyan "hey Shaniyan you can 25 miles in half an hour, wow!" and if she is an elitist she would say "Thanks, but I'm not fast enough yet"

Of course then Shaniyan would be classified as skinny so any visible abs would be under the category of skinny not ripped. Similar to Perfectingpats 25 year old son.

Jusssst Ssssayin'

You're a DEmotivator. None of us here are looking at this moment to BE elitist. If you are that is fine and dandy FOR YOU but what you are doing is saying we are putting in all this hard work and guess what, you may be skinny but you still look like a big pile of poo. Sorry, I think YOU look like a mouse on steroids and once you aren't able to keep up with your lifting all that bulk is gonna turn to... you guessed it FAT. Why not try being nice an helping people feel good about what they've accomplished? Is it really that important for you to make yourself so superior as to tell the rest of us we're still losers? Go lift 1200lbs... and drop it on your head... maybe you'll see things more clearly then
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options

My boobs don't get larger or smaller based on my weight. They stay the same exact size.

But I'm not especially proud of them. I ate food, hit puberty and there they were. *shrug* Not much effort on my part. Though I do like my hourglass figure, even if I had nothing to do with it other than inheriting the right genetic makeup.
  • Plates559
    Options
    Dear Plates559,
    You are a giant tool-bag. What you are saying about being under 200 is skinny, how is that true? Have you seen pro athletes, quite a few of them are under 200, last I checked they were fit, not skinny. Also on a side note, are you really boasting about your current maxes? When I was 17 I out benched you, I was all natural and able to bench 325, I was 5'8 and about 215 then. So don't boast about little maxes.

Confirmed for didn't read thread. Not once have I boasted of any of my lifting stats or physique on this topic.

Stop worrying about my lifting stats and go deadlift Jupiter (:
  • Plates559
    Options
    You're a DEmotivator. None of us here are looking at this moment to BE elitist. If you are that is fine and dandy FOR YOU but what you are doing is saying we are putting in all this hard work and guess what, you may be skinny but you still look like a big pile of poo. Sorry, I think YOU look like a mouse on steroids and once you aren't able to keep up with your lifting all that bulk is gonna turn to... you guessed it FAT. Why not try being nice an helping people feel good about what they've accomplished? Is it really that important for you to make yourself so superior as to tell the rest of us we're still losers? Go lift 1200lbs... and drop it on your head... maybe you'll see things more clearly then

Just because you don't want to be great, doesn't mean others don't want to. And I would love to look like a mouse on steroids, those little guys are hella buff!

I wish I could lift 1,200 pounds above my head but sadly today is deadlift Jupiter day
  • NZhellkat
    NZhellkat Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    If you BBing then yes I guess your statement is correct under a certain list of criteria. Just as a triathlete/runner is more like to be of a lean muscle physique. It depends entirely on what you want to be doing long term as to how your physique will evolve and take shape. If BB is your thing then sure you are gonna work hard on shortening and bulking up your muscles. But if you want to run or maybe cycle a lot of miles those sorts of muscles are useless. So a long lean body mass is much better.

Generalizing and making blanket statements aren't informative. They seem to be done as a way of stirring up people and making for some heated comments. As proven my this post. We all know what we know. And we know who we can go to for clarification.

So really at the end of the day this is a total LMFAO to the OP. With a "Yeah, Right" thrown in for good measure. Sarcasm intended.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • chrisdavey
    chrisdavey Posts: 9,834 Member
    Options
    No one's even talking about the skinny guy with big boobs...
  • n0ob
    n0ob Posts: 2,390 Member
    Options
    once you aren't able to keep up with your lifting all that bulk is gonna turn to... you guessed it FAT

if the reverse is bro-science what exactly does one call this?
  • Plates559
    Options
    once you aren't able to keep up with your lifting all that bulk is gonna turn to... you guessed it FAT

if the reverse is bro-science what exactly does one call this?

I think we decided earlier it could be:

Hoe Science if you want it to rhyme, and B**** science if you don't
  • Plates559
    Options
    If BB is your thing then sure you are gonna work hard on shortening and bulking up your muscles.

Wait what, you can shorten and lengthen your muscles without surgically removing and reattaching the muscle?!?

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Options
    No one's even talking about the skinny guy with big boobs...

How YOU doin'?
  • NBabi91
    NBabi91 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Everyone just ignore the troll. This is fun for him.
  • Plates559
    Options
    ^ you realize that if you comment it brings all this back to the top of the topic list right?

If people want this topic to die just stop commenting and guess what it falls lower and lower in the topic list till it makes it to page 2, and who seriously goes there?
  • FullOfWin
    FullOfWin Posts: 1,414 Member
    Options
    What if you DON'T want it to die?!?!
  • Plates559
    Options
    I'm not sure if the topic gets kicked to the top if I keep commenting on my own... It would be worth testing. Like that one time we checked to see how many times you could do a quote of a quote of a quote of a quote of a quote of a quote of a quote of a quote etc.