abs under 200 pounds...

Options

Replies

• FullOfWin
    FullOfWin Posts: 1,414 Member
    Options
    I want to learn more about how a triathlete has these long lean muscles versus the BB who has short bulky muscles. Cuz they diffr'nt, amiright?

Insertion points change when you start triatheletin' bro
  • peuglow
    peuglow Posts: 684 Member
    Options
    I want to learn more about how a triathlete has these long lean muscles versus the BB who has short bulky muscles. Cuz they diffr'nt, amiright?

False. Triathletes have expenisve surgeries to cahnge insertion points. Everyone knows this.

But when he's older his muscle will turn to fat. *magically*
  • FullOfWin
    FullOfWin Posts: 1,414 Member
    Options

False. Triathletes have expenisve surgeries to cahnge insertion points. Everyone knows this.

But when he's older his muscle will turn to fat. *magically*

So then the word needs less triathelete's so the demand for these surgeries will decrease making them cheaper so I can get them done.
  • JasonDetwiler
    JasonDetwiler Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    Alright, now...how did this thread die?
  • naculp
    naculp Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Alright, now...how did this thread die?
    Because said video of 600lb squat NEVER surfaced. And all the butthurt caused people to abandon thread
  • perfectingpatti
    perfectingpatti Posts: 1,037 Member
    Options
    Because said video of 600lb squat NEVER surfaced. And all the butthurt caused people to abandon thread

This thread died because I haven't posted my son squatting 600 yet? Really? I have that much power over a thread?
  • sjohnny
    sjohnny Posts: 56,142 Member
    Options

This thread died because I haven't posted my son squatting 600 yet? Really? I have that much power over a thread?

BOW BEFORE THE AWESOME POWER!!!!
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,136 Member
    Options
    Bumping in case the video shows up.
  • Gallowmere1984
    Gallowmere1984 Posts: 6,626 Member
    Options

ALLLLLL THE BOOBS COUNT!!!!

No...no they don't. There are some ugly *kitten* boobies out there that should never see the light of day...or the dark of night...in fact, they should always be covered by a minimum of 6 inches of blanket.

Those F-cups that hang to your bellybutton when uncupped, and have inverted nipples the size of a toddler's head? Yeah, those definitely do not count.
  • Plates559
    Plates559 Posts: 869 Member
    Options

ALLLLLL THE BOOBS COUNT!!!!

No...no they don't. There are some ugly *kitten* boobies out there that should never see the light of day...or the dark of night...in fact, they should always be covered by a minimum of 6 inches of blanket.

Those F-cups that hang to your bellybutton when uncupped, and have inverted nipples the size of a toddler's head? Yeah, those definitely do not count.

Yikes, he went there.

Also, bumping for 18 year old squatting 600 pounds.
  • perfectingpatti
    Options
    Okay, how about this: until I can get the video, y'all are welcome to email his coach and ask. He attends Sterling College in Kansas, he's a red-shirted freshman from Texas and his first name is Mark. His coach is Andy Lambert. Have at it....
  • JasonDetwiler
    Options
    How annoyed would you be as a coach if dozens of strangers from the internet started emailing you about a RS Fr. squat video at the prompting of his mother? Let's cut the kid a break and NOT do that.
  • Gallowmere1984
    Gallowmere1984 Posts: 6,626 Member
    Options
    How annoyed would you be as a coach if dozens of strangers from the internet started emailing you about a RS Fr. squat video at the prompting of his mother? Let's cut the kid a break and NOT do that.

Pretty much.

"For every one of these stupid emails I get, you owe me 100 pushups."

But hey, on the bright side, we could be indirectly helping him get his bench up.
  • Plates559
    Plates559 Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    Okay, how about this: until I can get the video, y'all are welcome to email his coach and ask. He attends Sterling College in Kansas, he's a red-shirted freshman from Texas and his first name is Mark. His coach is Andy Lambert. Have at it....

I'm going to need to social security number, and date of birth with all this personal info.

(which might be against the rules here btw)
  • perfectingpatti
    Options
    Pretty much.
    "For every one of these stupid emails I get, you owe me 100 pushups."
    But hey, on the bright side, we could be indirectly helping him get his bench up.

Good idea. He sucks at bench.
  • perfectingpatti
    Options

His coach would be pissed. Mark would be pissed.
  • ArroganceInStep
    ArroganceInStep Posts: 6,239 Member
    Options
    Well my older brother was benching 225 at 9. He's 36 now and can squat 1500 raw and deadlift excalibur out of the stone.
  • sjohnny
    sjohnny Posts: 56,142 Member
    Options
    Anyone can DEADLIFT Excalibur out of the stone. The One True King is the one who can curl Excalibur out of the squat rack.
  • ArroganceInStep
    ArroganceInStep Posts: 6,239 Member
    Options
    Anyone can DEADLIFT Excalibur out of the stone. The One True King is the one who can curl Excalibur out of the squat rack.

Lol, this most definitely wins.
  • JasonDetwiler
    Options
    Ok, guys, back to the important stuff...

Do Snooki's boobs count?