First baby...how old were you?

Options

Replies

• AlbaAngel25
    AlbaAngel25 Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    pregnant at 24, gave birth at 25! Im 26 now :) I love it and for me it was perrrfect timing:)
  • DenyseMarieL
    DenyseMarieL Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    From Saskatchewan Canada. I am 40 now. Had my first of two when I was 18.
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Options
    First baby: 26
  • alfpalmer
    alfpalmer Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I was 41 when my daughter was born - I"m 54 now. Arkansas
  • Toya2xcel
    Toya2xcel Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Current Age : 27
    First baby age: 25
    Second baby age: 27
  • Ferfey02
    Options
    35 with #1
    37 with #2
    I think I'm done now but only God knows for sure. :)
  • keem88
    keem88 Posts: 1,689 Member
    Options
    westchester, ny
    i recently lost a baby to an ectopic pregnancy, i am 24. i have noticed that a lot of women seem to be young having babies, i am not sure if that is more accepted now. if you are ready then that is fine, it is a shame to see all the young ladies with unwanted pregnancies. still a blessing though.
  • ktweld
    ktweld Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I'm 50 and I had my one and only at 36
  • ggsmamma
    ggsmamma Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I am from Alaska. I am 42 now and my baby girl was born when I was a 35 (2 months before i was 36). I did a lot of school and work before I thought about getting married and having kids. If I knew what I do now, I might have tried to start a little earlier -- maybe around 28-30.
  • AprilRN10
    AprilRN10 Posts: 548 Member
    Options
    Illinois
    Married at 20, first and only child at 21, divorced at 23. Never remarried, no more children. 31 now.
  • kcmo2528
    kcmo2528 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Age now: 31
    First baby: 31
  • AdrianasMombieED
    AdrianasMombieED Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Quakertown, PA.
    Current age: 19.
    I had my first a month after my 19th birthday.

Had my daughter 5 months ago (:
    and i LOVE it!!
  • mandy0688
    mandy0688 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    I really am relieved in this thread down here everyone seems to be having kids young and my cousin is a yr younger than me with three. I am one of three out of like 15 grandkids that doesn't have kids. I read these threads and realize everyone else seems to be having them around my age so i don't feel rushed. I am 24
  • slshaw23
    slshaw23 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I was 20 when I had my first but now a days it varies there is some having kids at 13 and some having them in their 50's so all it depends on if it accidently happened or if it was planned cuz I can honestly say that I didn't plan on having any until I was in my 30's but it didn't happen that way lol
  • RainxPain
    Options
    My mom was 36 when she had me. I think she made a good decision by waiting until she had her own place, car, and a good job to support us.
  • cashew1b
    cashew1b Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    1st was born 3 weeks before I turned 20. (in 2000)
    2nd - 22
    3rd - 25

My grandmother had her kids at about the same age and spacing as I did. I have noticed many times it seems to be a family thing. If a Mom has a daughter early in life the daughter is likely to have a kid early in life. My first was about 4 years earlier or 1 year after many of the girls I knew in school.
  • busymnmom
    Options
    I'm in Minnesota
    I was 21 when I had my first.
    I'm 41 now.
  • JessieWebb23
    Options
    My son was a surprise that I found out about 2 days before my 19th birthday. I had my daughter when I was 22. My husband and I have been married since our son was 8 months old. I'm 24 now. I wouldn't change a thing. I'm in Tennessee
  • SugarBaby71
    SugarBaby71 Posts: 3,630 Member
    Options
    24 with the first and 27 with the second and third. (Twins)
    Vancouver BC
  • Sweetsugar0424
    Sweetsugar0424 Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    Manitoba Canada

I'm 32 and had my one and only when I was 18, pregnant at 17.