Pooping and farting - question

Options
Dub_D
Dub_D Posts: 1,760 Member
My guy friend at work gets so grossed out when I talk about pooping or farting. It's pretty hilarious, he will sing really loud and plug his ears to drown me out. He said he will end a relationship over a girl farting freely.

My boyfriend on the other hand could care less. We laugh about it.

So guys, do you care if a girl farts or poops around you? Girls, do your boyfriends care?

ETA: she is not pooping on your desk, you are in the bathroom doing your hair and she comes in to poop kinda thing.

Replies

• homerjspartan
    homerjspartan Posts: 1,893 Member
    Options
    Poops around you? Depends on the situation, if I am in my office at work and some chick walks in and sh!ts on my desk, I may be slightly put off, unless she is really hot.
  • IronDame
    IronDame Posts: 275
    Options
    My boyfriend doesn't care at all...we laugh about it as well.

I'm not going to hold my fart in for anyone...better out than in.
  • Zomoniac
    Zomoniac Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    So guys, do you care if a girl poops around you?

Define 'around you'. If it was in the middle of the living room I might take objection. If she literally waddled around me encircling me in a ring of excrement then words would probably be exchanged.
  • coliema
    coliema Posts: 7,646 Member
    Options
    I've been dating my boyfriendfor 7 years, and I've never farted in front of him--only when I'm sleeping and he tells me about it the next day! He doesn't care though. If I have to poop, I will tell him I have to...he never makes a big deal out of it, he just stares at me like I'm kidding hahaha.
  • coliema
    coliema Posts: 7,646 Member
    Options
    Poops around you? Depends on the situation, if I am in my office at work and some chick walks in and sh!ts on my desk, I may be slightly put off, unless she is really hot.
    HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA omg.
  • holeshottdr
    holeshottdr Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    I don't give a *kitten*...
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    As long as the two acts are kept separate, I'm okay with it. Sharting is another issue altogether.
  • corn63
    corn63 Posts: 1,580 Member
    Options
    haha well, I try not to poop around my boyfriend, but if he ventures into the bathroom while I'm in there and hits the invisible wall, that's not my problem.

And he farts all the time, it's the loving thing to reciprocate so he's not alone. I'm really strengthening our relationship by doing so.
  • IronDame
    IronDame Posts: 275
    Options
    I also have conversations with him in the next room (sometimes while he is in the bathroom with me) while I'm pooping.
  • Dub_D
    Dub_D Posts: 1,760 Member
    Options
    I also have conversations with him in the next room (sometimes while he is in the bathroom with me) while I'm pooping.

See, now that's true love!
  • magerum
    magerum Posts: 12,589 Member
    Options
    *kitten* happens. :wink:
  • wareagle8706
    wareagle8706 Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    I guess I just don't understand how you can share every bit of your life with your significant other but then act like you don't do something that every human and animal on the planet does....
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    I like to think there should always be a little mystery in a relationship. That mystery would be farting and pooping.
  • avir8
    avir8 Posts: 671 Member
    Options
    As long as the two acts are kept separate, I'm okay with it. Sharting is another issue altogether.

:laugh: But what if she's hot?!
  • toomuchbootyindapants
    Options
    Dude, my husband has wiped my *kitten* when I couldn't wipe it for myself (food poisoning). I prefer he not walk into the bathroom while I'm dropping a deuce but he still does - and he'll brush his teeth (eww). Poop conversation always rates high in our household (we have an almost 10 yo boy). And have you ever farted during sex? Ohhh gosh, is that ever funny. Especially during oral. :bigsmile:

I'm just so glad to have someone with whom I feel so incredibly comfortable to be myself around...and who loves me no less for it.
  • AuddAlise
    AuddAlise Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    I have never pooped in front of my husband. I have farted in front of him (married for almost 11 years and been together for over 12). I just say excuse me and we move on. He does the same thing.

My question to the ladies is would you change your tampon in front of your b/f or husband?
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    I don't give a *kitten*...

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQWjxpCEI1V5uiYky_5tbRhkBOvTzHBbbBuvQ3Fv-p5Tjl_rCtRgw
  • TylerJ76
    TylerJ76 Posts: 4,375 Member
    Options
    In my world, girls don't poop or fart.
  • Zomoniac
    Zomoniac Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    If there are two girls then it becomes a different matter entirely. Especially if they have a cup.
  • drmerc
    drmerc Posts: 2,603 Member
    Options
    I don't poop, I detox