Pooping and farting - question

Options

Replies

• RunnerLisa1
    RunnerLisa1 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I used to date a girl that constantly farted in her sleep. Loud farts that would wake me up. It really did bother the hell out of me even though it wasn't her fault. I just told her to point that cannon the other direction.

OMG! This just made me laugh so hard I was crying!! :laugh:
  • Rowena02148
    Rowena02148 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Farting and pooping are natural. If you can't do it in front of your love ones, then there's something wrong in your relationship.

If you can't handle those two, what about sickness? That's even worse. Give me fart and poop anyday. :laugh:
  • AdoraK
    AdoraK Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    My hubby is so bad that I purposely eat food on the weekend to create a green gaseous cloud - I am such a competitive person and I love payback!

We laugh about it all the time...
  • Najay
    Najay Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Favorite question of the day....

I could careless. Pooping and farting is a part of life, people need to get over it. My boyfriends didn't care. Like you said we laughed about it.
  • iAMaPhoenix
    iAMaPhoenix Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    I've been dating my boyfriendfor 7 years, and I've never farted in front of him--only when I'm sleeping and he tells me about it the next day! He doesn't care though. If I have to poop, I will tell him I have to...he never makes a big deal out of it, he just stares at me like I'm kidding hahaha.

7 years and you've never farted in front of him? That is... odd.

No it isnt
    My hubby and I have been married ten years and we do not fart in front of each other either. I think it keeps your relationship "fresh" :-) to still try. If you start pooping and farting in front of each other you may as well be brother and sister. Kills the attraction.

The first time I had sex with my girlfriend, now wife we both farted, then I think she went to poop...That was 12 years ago. Now whenever she farts, I think she is in the mood to get frisky...lmao!!!
  • melsmith612
    melsmith612 Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    I have NEVER done that stuff in front of my boyfriend, but we have only been together a few months.

How long do you have to be together before feeling comfortable enough to do that stuff in front of each other? haha

In my experience, if you're not comfortable enough to at least fart in front of your boyfriend by month 6 then either you're someone who will always feel it's inappropriate or you're in a relationship that's already wasted enough time.
  • GeekGirl23
    GeekGirl23 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    Everybody poops.... everybody farts...
    I however hate it when I'm doing my makeup or hair and he comes in and plops down and doesn't even curtisy flush (Says it's a waste of water)... Romance left the building long ago... it's reality now after 7 years. You either laugh, tollerate, or move on.
  • escloflowneCHANGED
    escloflowneCHANGED Posts: 3,038 Member
    Options
    Women shouldn't poop or fart....EVER!
  • shelbyfrootcake
    shelbyfrootcake Posts: 965 Member
    Options
    I've been dating my boyfriendfor 7 years, and I've never farted in front of him--only when I'm sleeping and he tells me about it the next day! He doesn't care though. If I have to poop, I will tell him I have to...he never makes a big deal out of it, he just stares at me like I'm kidding hahaha.

No it isnt
    My hubby and I have been married ten years and we do not fart in front of each other either. I think it keeps your relationship "fresh" :-) to still try. If you start pooping and farting in front of each other you may as well be brother and sister. Kills the attraction.

Hell no. What kind of freak poops in front of their sibling? That's a weird boundary to cross.
  • Faintgreeneyes
    Faintgreeneyes Posts: 730 Member
    Options
    wait, wait a min... I was told that girls don't have a**holes... so we cant possibly fart/poop! No, when we go to the bathroom its just tinkles...:wink:
  • Troll
    Troll Posts: 922 Member
    Options
    We've been together seven years. at first, i was mortified.

now, i dutch oven him and laugh.

Hes farted since day one.

However, my bathroom time is not for sharing. he poops while im showering. i lock the door for potty breaks. just.....no.
  • want2belean
    want2belean Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    been married 7 years..pooping grosses me.. hell i don't like that i have to be in there with myself...lol but farting...I am a farter...hell my husband is a big time farter..and ever since i added flaxseed to my diet for nutrietion...I am pooping and fart twice as much...so if he is not likeing it he might want to see a lawyer...lol..
  • MeMyCatsandI
    MeMyCatsandI Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    I don't fart. I whisper in my panties.
  • ScarlettVamp
    ScarlettVamp Posts: 828 Member
    Options
    We believe in privacy in the bathroom for anything more than peeing. It's not that we're uncomfortable with one another, it's just that some things are better left unshared. Though my husband LOVES to tell the story of when I had food poisoning and was in the ER and had to use the bedside toilet. He swears they had to paint the room after I left because of the smell. It's SO embarrassing.

As for passing gas, we all do it in front of one another, but we aren't blatant about it. My kids/hubby know that I don't like the "F" word as I was raised to think it was vulgar. We tend to say "toot" at our house which is much more appropriate for my 5 year old in my opinion. When my teenage son was a little boy he would say he "stepped on a frog". :laugh: Now he thinks I'm nuts for disliking the word "fart".

Bottom line, I think it's all in how you were raised and what you get used to.
  • Mikkimeow
    Mikkimeow Posts: 1,282 Member
    Options
    My old man farts about every 15 minutes. No shame lol. Doesn't bother me a bit. Its almost like a conversation. As for me, I never farted in front of him. There was once when he was tickling me and I couldn't help it. I tooted. :blushing: But, I am six months pregnant, and my bowels are no longer my own. Courtesy and bathroom secrets have left the building.I had a friend who used to call her farts *kitten* whispers. Lmao. As for pooping in front of him, in three months I will probably have done that also. Currently, if he walks in the bathroom after I do my business, I pretend I didnt poop, never have and never will. But he also likes to describe his bowel movements to me in loving detail. Whatever works. :smokin:
  • want2belean
    Options

[I agree that is odd, **** happens...obviously not to ya'll....LOL...

No it isnt

Hell no. What kind of freak poops in front of their sibling? That's a weird boundary to cross.
  • notsosimplyabby
    notsosimplyabby Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    My fiance & I have been together for 5 years. I have NEVER farted around him but he farts and poops around me all the time! I think its a guy thing: they feel like THE MAN if they constantly fart. He knows when I go to poop, but I just don't do it with him in the same room, yuck!

I think it makes me seem less feminine if I were to pass gas or poop around him! :ohwell:
  • alvalaurie
    alvalaurie Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    haha well, I try not to poop around my boyfriend, but if he ventures into the bathroom while I'm in there and hits the invisible wall, that's not my problem.

And he farts all the time, it's the loving thing to reciprocate so he's not alone. I'm really strengthening our relationship by doing so.

Hilarious!! Invisible wall - lmao!! :laugh: :laugh:
  • want2belean
    Options
    I agree that is odd, **** happens...obviously not to ya'll....LOL...

[I agree that is odd, **** happens...obviously not to ya'll....LOL...

No it isnt