Pooping and farting - question

Options

Replies

• DenyseMarieL
    DenyseMarieL Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    I like to keep a bit of mystery......I will leave the room to 'pass wind', I don't speak of my bowel movements at all. I'm not a prude, I just think it's personal....lol.
    My husband, on the other hand, has finally reached that 'comfortable' spot in our marriage where belching, farting and speaking of having the 'scoots' from last night's Mexican feast, has become part of our everyday ritual. Unless it's an uncontrollable bout of diahrrea that requires some form of intervention by an outside party, I don't really whant to know about it.
  • AdoraK
    AdoraK Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    wait, wait a min... I was told that girls don't have a**holes... so we cant possibly fart/poop! No, when we go to the bathroom its just tinkles...:wink:

Girls get there A**holes when they marry!!! Its call husband!!!
    :laugh:
  • Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    Options
    I don't give a *kitten*...

are you constipated?
  • wewon
    wewon Posts: 838 Member
    Options

No it isnt
    My hubby and I have been married ten years and we do not fart in front of each other either. I think it keeps your relationship "fresh" :-) to still try. If you start pooping and farting in front of each other you may as well be brother and sister. Kills the attraction.

Thankyou for this.

For all of the arguments that people make to give themselves permission to be crude we tend to forget that acting like an unshowered frat-boy in front of your SO is like anti-seduction.
  • MySunshine76
    Options
    I was raised to believe things like that were personal and should be kept that way. I was taught it was very unlady-like to burp, fart, or anything like that in front of anybody. I have been with my husband for 16 years, and I have never done anything like that in front of him, unless I farted in my sleep or something.
  • Dub_D
    Dub_D Posts: 1,760 Member
    Options
    Me and my boyfriend have been together less than 3 years and we do this infront of eachother all the time! I tell him he forgot to flush and he says its a present for me lol. It's fun to joke about this stuff! It's normal, everyone poops/farts! It's especially nice that my boyfriend said he would never do that infront of his other ex's... thats true love right there LOL.

Hey, I creeped your profile and I know your BF! We went to high school together. Small world :)
  • 1917Ashley
    1917Ashley Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    If there are two girls then it becomes a different matter entirely. Especially if they have a cup.

Wow..HAHAHHAHA
  • KombuchaCat
    KombuchaCat Posts: 834 Member
    Options
    My husband and I find both really hilarious. He is naturally thin with a high metabolism so the farting is really too much for him to hide anyway. Everybody does it, why is everyone so uptight? That being said when the number 2 happens we are not in the bathroom together, but we'll tell each other about it afterwards :D
  • futurestarz
    Options
    I don't fart. I whisper in my panties.

OMG I busted out laughing at work at this...hahaha
  • DenyseMarieL
    DenyseMarieL Posts: 673 Member
    Options

No it isnt
    My hubby and I have been married ten years and we do not fart in front of each other either. I think it keeps your relationship "fresh" :-) to still try. If you start pooping and farting in front of each other you may as well be brother and sister. Kills the attraction.

Thankyou for this.

I agree wholeheartedly. There is a reason they put a door and lock on bathrooms!

For all of the arguments that people make to give themselves permission to be crude we tend to forget that acting like an unshowered frat-boy in front of your SO is like anti-seduction.
  • Bridget0927
    Bridget0927 Posts: 438 Member
    Options

No it isnt

Thankyou for this.

Thank you for finally having someone agree!!! It seems this farting/pooping sharing phenomenon has reached bacon status!!! I had no idea it was soo important to a relationship these last 10 years i have been going about it all wrong I guess :-)
  • CarmenSRT
    CarmenSRT Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    After 25 years of marriage we've learned to deal with bodily functions. He's even courteous enough to tell me "You might want to stay ahead of me" when we're out in public and he's gassing the environs. Everybody else? Ya'll are on your own. :laugh:
  • Crying_In_Color
    Crying_In_Color Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    I have never pooped in front of my husband. I have farted in front of him (married for almost 11 years and been together for over 12). I just say excuse me and we move on. He does the same thing.

My question to the ladies is would you change your tampon in front of your b/f or husband?

I have changed my tampon in front of the BF but refuse to poop or fart with him in the room.
  • toomuchbootyindapants
    Options
    I've been dating my boyfriendfor 7 years, and I've never farted in front of him--only when I'm sleeping and he tells me about it the next day! He doesn't care though. If I have to poop, I will tell him I have to...he never makes a big deal out of it, he just stares at me like I'm kidding hahaha.

7 years and you've never farted in front of him? That is... odd.

No it isnt

Wanna keep your relationship "fresh" - let him put it in your pooper! He'll never leave you after that! :D
  • Bridget0927
    Bridget0927 Posts: 438 Member
    Options

No it isnt

Thankyou for this.

I agree wholeheartedly. There is a reason they put a door and lock on bathrooms!

Thank God!!! I was getting worried that I was some sort of fart/poo hating freak!
  • UpEarly
    UpEarly Posts: 2,555 Member
    Options
    GROSS - NO!

I've been married for 15 years, and I don't think my husband has ever heard/smelled me fart. I leave the room and go into the bathroom if I ever feel anything coming.

And uh... NO WAY - he has never been in the bathroom when I've been pooping. We give each other a wide margin of privacy for anything that happens on a toilet.
  • melsmith612
    melsmith612 Posts: 727 Member
    Options

No it isnt

Thankyou for this.

I'm unconcerned with anti-seduction. This is my 2nd marriage. If he doesn't like me acting like an unshowered frat-boy then he can pack a bag and go back to living with his parents. I'm well aware of my sexual appeal and abilities and they far outweigh any damage that could be done from farting in front of a guy.
  • kwest_4_fitness
    kwest_4_fitness Posts: 819 Member
    Options
    Best thread of the day! And while my husband and I fart freely (Febreeze is always handy), I always prefer privacy while having a *kitten* and prefer to give others their privacy likewise. Even my dogs don’t care to be watched. They go in the weeds and all you can see are their little eyes peeking through the tops of the weeds, lol.
  • KatKisses
    KatKisses Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    In my world, girls don't poop or fart.

They don't! LOL
    When I'm with a guy for a long time and then he gets comfortable starts that all the time( and I mean ALL THE TIME!), I get so turned off by him. I understand everyone does it but come on ...have some class!!!!!
  • guardian419
    guardian419 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    My wife is INCREDIBLY embarassed by those two. Burping is kind of neutral.

I, on the other hand, am not ashamed of either. If I pooped, and it was a monster (I sometimes weigh before and after for measure/bragging rights) I'll tell everyone in the house that I just lost 5lbs (more than once)...

I am nice enough to try to move away from people when I fart, or warn my wife to stay upwind... but I refuse to hold it in a normal setting. At a restaurant, funeral, or other public place where people are forced to be, I typically excuse myself, unless the people next to us are being jerks :D