Pooping and farting - question

Options

Replies

• rrneal625
    rrneal625 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I BIG TIME sharted the bed during my sleep about three years into my marriage - had to wash the linen, night gown, take a shower, etc.....pretty much broke through any boundaries we had at that point....I'm fairly certain I even got it on him and how the hell I slept through that remains a mystery....talk about a WTF moment when he woke me up....
  • jeephipwr
    Options
    Next topic...picking your nose in front of your significant other (and what you with it afterwards)
  • Dub_D
    Dub_D Posts: 1,760 Member
    Options
    I BIG TIME sharted the bed during my sleep about three years into my marriage - had to wash the linen, night gown, take a shower, etc.....pretty much broke through any boundaries we had at that point....I'm fairly certain I even got it on him and how the hell I slept through that remains a mystery....talk about a WTF moment when he woke me up....

hahahahahahhahahaha wow
  • jroselive2012
    Options
    My gf and I fart around each other, all the time! But when we first started dating, she wouldn't ever fart around me to the point where she would have really bad stomach aches lol. I had to pressure her to do it around me, because hell, I couldn't hold it in like she could!!!! Now after two years together, I kinda wish we could go back to that!
  • mhaight85
    Options
    I prefer to poop in peace, which generally means with the door shut. I feel it is a courtesy to everyone around that they don't witness this. My husband wouldn't care if I left the door open, since that's what he does. Besides, I don't get much privacy between hubby and our 3 yr old son, so the bathroom is like a sanctuary where I can have a few minutes of peace. Farts we usually just laugh about, but I feel pooping should be a private experience.
  • laprovocateur
    laprovocateur Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    to my gentlemen friends' knowledge, I have no intestines. At all. Thus, I neither expel methane, nor have a need to defecate. I simply exist in a magical world where faeces do not exist.
  • IronDame
    IronDame Posts: 275
    Options
    I've been dating my boyfriendfor 7 years, and I've never farted in front of him--only when I'm sleeping and he tells me about it the next day! He doesn't care though. If I have to poop, I will tell him I have to...he never makes a big deal out of it, he just stares at me like I'm kidding hahaha.

7 years and you've never farted in front of him? That is... odd.

No it isnt
    My hubby and I have been married ten years and we do not fart in front of each other either. I think it keeps your relationship "fresh" :-) to still try. If you start pooping and farting in front of each other you may as well be brother and sister. Kills the attraction.

Wanna keep your relationship "fresh" - let him put it in your pooper! He'll never leave you after that! :D

What the.......kinda response is this.....:huh:

A truthful response. :laugh:

She said she neva done it, she said she neva tried...she ****tin' oops sitting there telling a mf'n lie.
    Haha...well im sure many men that have ..um..got it in that way..have still left their women for some reason...but to each their own!!

I agree, but I don't see my bf going anywhere since he got my poop shoot.
  • funsiiz
    funsiiz Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    I think it is rediculous if some men have a problem with a women doing a natural bodily function....Get over it. I get it if it's done at the dinner table or in public.

My sixteen yr old son thinks it's gross that girls poop and fart...he thinks girls should not do this...but he's sixteen and goofy.
  • jnn0409
    jnn0409 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I don't give a *kitten*...

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQWjxpCEI1V5uiYky_5tbRhkBOvTzHBbbBuvQ3Fv-p5Tjl_rCtRgw

Haha!
  • _Wits_
    _Wits_ Posts: 1,286 Member
    Options
    We have bigger *kitten* to worry about than whether the other farts and poops. Generally speaking, we do allow the other privacy when in the bathroom....thank God for two bathrooms.
  • RobfromLakewood
    Options
    While farting and pooping is a normal bodily function, I wouldn't say it''s my favorite topic of conversation. If it's health related, my wife and I will talk about it, if it's our dogs, we might joke about it, if either does it, it's no big deal, but I'd just assume if we feel it coming on, why not slip out of the room and leave the smell there?
  • sandrinamsilva
    sandrinamsilva Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    Back in June my boyfriend and I were in Las Vegas. I got food poisoning REALLY BAD the 1st night. After the throwing up was finished I had terrible stomach pains. As we were waiting for the Chris Angel show to begin I scooted to a machine far away so I can let one go. He followed me and literally ran away. He said it was so bad he could taste it. I tried to get away before, now its like playing music together. :bigsmile:
  • yo_andi
    yo_andi Posts: 2,178 Member
    Options

There are tears running down my face after reading this. TEARS!

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.
  • PeachyKeene
    PeachyKeene Posts: 1,645 Member
    Options
    I have been married over 18 years and my husband has never heard me fart or he doesn't know when I go poop.

ET Correct something
  • gailmelanie
    gailmelanie Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    I would say if my partner and I can't do that kind of thing around each other, our relationship isn't intimate or trusting. In a long-term relationship or marriage, you are going to see your partner in so many ways you never see your friends or coworkers, it's rediculous to make farting and pooping taboo.
    As for talking about it with other people, it depends on what is being said and what the situation is. It can be very funny or very disgusting depending on who is saying what in what situation. Personally, I'm usually the one to jump in and one-up anyone who is trying to shock the folks around them by talking that way by saying something even more shocking that they couldn't have even thought of. That usually puts an end to it.
  • sammys1girly
    sammys1girly Posts: 1,045 Member
    Options
    As long as the two acts are kept separate, I'm okay with it. Sharting is another issue altogether.

:laugh:
  • fit4lifeUcan2
    fit4lifeUcan2 Posts: 1,458 Member
    Options
    I don't give a *kitten*...
    had to laugh lol

my husband and I joke about it. I will however hold it in around other people to the point where its down right painful but wait till I'm alone in my car to let it go. My friends say its ok let it rip but I just can't. My husband will just fart as he walks no matter who is around and its not at all quiet either. Loud and nasty sounding. I always think he probably lost something in the process lol Kids joke with him and say he better check his pants that it sounded like a wet one lol. But in public? I wish he wouldn't or at least would try to hold it but he doesn't care. I pretend I don't know him lol:laugh:
  • BamaBreezeNSaltAire
    Options
    This is some funny sh!+ !!!! :drinker: :laugh: Carry on.
  • Temporalia
    Temporalia Posts: 1,151 Member
    Options
    Bf doesn't mind either, I don't mind either. If I have a sudden need for a number 2 when he's in the shower, too bad for him :laugh: He does close the door when it's his turn....
  • Fat2Fit145
    Fat2Fit145 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    My guy friend at work gets so grossed out when I talk about pooping or farting. It's pretty hilarious, he will sing really loud and plug his ears to drown me out. He said he will end a relationship over a girl farting freely.

My boyfriend on the other hand could care less. We laugh about it.

So guys, do you care if a girl farts or poops around you? Girls, do your boyfriends care?

ETA: she is not pooping on your desk, you are in the bathroom doing your hair and she comes in to poop kinda thing.

lolol.... i know ppl like that.. but its so silly....lol.... My bf and i talk about poop quite frequently, we tend to message each other when we're pooping...lol exteme maybe. Or he poops with the door open, i block my nose of course.... but when i comes to farting, for some reaosn i dont around him lol. idk why, beause he lets loose regularly around me without any discretion.... and i know he doesnt mind me farting around him. I guess i dont find it lady like to just fart in someones presence, idk lol