Replies

• Nikki31104
    Nikki31104 Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    Bump! I have to read this at home.
  • serena569
    serena569 Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    I like to think there should always be a little mystery in a relationship. That mystery would be farting and pooping.

This!
  • Bigpelly8
    Bigpelly8 Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    I say let it fly. No sense getting a stomach ache holding it in! We all do it, we all stink. Except mine...mine smell good! Everybody loves their own brand!
  • htimpaired
    htimpaired Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    We both fart in front of each other. Sometimes I wish he wouldn't. He farts ALOT at night when we're sleeping, and the stench will wake me up.
    I keep a can of air freshener next to my side of the bed to spray him when he does it.
  • wrevhn
    wrevhn Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    Hubby and I do everything together. Brush our teeth, shower, pee (not in the shower though, lol). He even helps me shave, since some spots its easier for him. We are open and share all things.

Except that. Though when inclined for health concerns or medical reasonings, yes its discussed. But we do not "go" around each other. We do not "see" each others, hear it, smell it, etc. Nor would I go sniffing and discussing my dogs or cats.

As for flatulence, well, at night, asleep, its rather unavoidable. But when it is avoidable...its avoided.

I'm able to discuss things on an adult level when need be. But I just do not care to discuss "poop" on a regular basis. I do not find it "fun" or entertaining on any real level. And my hubby, oh my no. You can't even get him to admit he does it.

We are happy this way.

ps. Burping is a bit hard to say "no" too. Though I find it impolite, My neck and back injuries have left it to wear air can get trapped in my throat, so sometimes I must force it up. I hate it though. And try not to around people if at all possible. Hubby does not usually ever burp.
  • _shortstack
    _shortstack Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    If there are two girls then it becomes a different matter entirely. Especially if they have a cup.

o.O
  • Cranktastic
    Cranktastic Posts: 1,517 Member
    Options
    I am content with my litter box.
    If it is too dirty i will go next to it.
    I am an Ahole like that.
  • _skittybang
    _skittybang Posts: 970 Member
    Options
    I fart ALLLLL THEEE TIMMMME.. Actually last night my hubs said I did a subconscious dutch oven - farted then pulled the covers up.

He does keep saying "When does that switch happen?"
    "Which switch?"
    "The one where the wife becomes a lady... I'm still married to this smelly teenager who puts boogers on everything"
  • ruckerbenton
    Options
    Things I do in the bathroom are private between my guy and I. Farting though is another story all together. I have a gut condition and can be pretty loud. We both kind of take it as it comes. I have had *kitten* surgery twice. One just last week. He just made an appointment to have an *kitten* surgery himself. We are more concerned with each others health and comfort than to be bothered by silly things. My noises often sound like ducks quacking so he call me Daisy Duck!
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    I'm scootin' a deuce right now!
  • pyrowill
    pyrowill Posts: 1,163 Member
    Options
    Girls dont poop

tumblr_m7qrb1lXHM1rnvlqy.gif
  • NakedLunchTime
    Options
    I've been dating my boyfriendfor 7 years, and I've never farted in front of him--only when I'm sleeping and he tells me about it the next day! He doesn't care though. If I have to poop, I will tell him I have to...he never makes a big deal out of it, he just stares at me like I'm kidding hahaha.

7 years and you've never farted in front of him? That is... odd.

No it isnt
    My hubby and I have been married ten years and we do not fart in front of each other either. I think it keeps your relationship "fresh" :-) to still try. If you start pooping and farting in front of each other you may as well be brother and sister. Kills the attraction.

Wanna keep your relationship "fresh" - let him put it in your pooper! He'll never leave you after that! :D

What the.......kinda response is this.....:huh:
  • KatKisses
    KatKisses Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    I fart ALLLLL THEEE TIMMMME.. Actually last night my hubs said I did a subconscious dutch oven - farted then pulled the covers up.

"Which switch?"
    "The one where the wife becomes a lady... I'm still married to this smelly teenager who puts boogers on everything"

hahahhahaha I luv you! :heart:
  • IronDame
    IronDame Posts: 275
    Options
    I've been dating my boyfriendfor 7 years, and I've never farted in front of him--only when I'm sleeping and he tells me about it the next day! He doesn't care though. If I have to poop, I will tell him I have to...he never makes a big deal out of it, he just stares at me like I'm kidding hahaha.

No it isnt
    My hubby and I have been married ten years and we do not fart in front of each other either. I think it keeps your relationship "fresh" :-) to still try. If you start pooping and farting in front of each other you may as well be brother and sister. Kills the attraction.

Wanna keep your relationship "fresh" - let him put it in your pooper! He'll never leave you after that! :D

A truthful response. :laugh:

She said she neva done it, she said she neva tried...she ****tin' oops sitting there telling a mf'n lie.
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    I should hope we aren't pooping together. That's when a relationship would be over for me, if we were together in the bathroom while one of us went. Or if someone leaves the door open while going.

But farting? Well, farting happens. I'm not into being all gross, but if my boyfriend farted...we'd make it through somehow.
  • NakedLunchTime
    Options

No it isnt

A truthful response. :laugh:

She said she neva done it, she said she neva tried...she ****tin' oops sitting there telling a mf'n lie.
    Haha...well im sure many men that have ..um..got it in that way..have still left their women for some reason...but to each their own!!
  • mizzie1980
    mizzie1980 Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Short answer. No, not if we can help it.

I'm not a prude (although my hubby kind of is), but I'd prefer to do my pooping and peeing in private and I know he feels the same. Farting is sometimes unavoidable, but we try to at least leave the room if possible. If it's not possible, it's not really mentioned or talked about other than the obligatory "Excuse me". It's certainly not like we don't realize the other one does these things and it's nothing to be ashamed of, it's just not something that's talked about unless it's needs to be. (health issues, potty training our daughter, etc)

Funny related story: When my grandma was a young woman she was out on a first date. They were driving around after going to a movie and my grandma accidentally let out a fart. Apparently it was one of those that sneaks up on you before you can do anything about it. The young man pulled over and bolted out of the car! My grandma was horribly embarrassed, of course, but though he was over reacting a bit, so she got out, excused herself and asked what was wrong. He looked at her horrified and said "I didn't think girls did that!"
  • mandy0688
    mandy0688 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    I am sory but bump..Somehting will make my day at work later
  • DontStopB_Leakin
    DontStopB_Leakin Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options

"Which switch?"
    My husband loves smelly teenagers.

True story.
  • lauren3101
    lauren3101 Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options
    Yes. And sometimes I describe it in vivid detail (King Kongs finger is one of my faves).