Best Gym Pick-Up Lines

Replies

• caroldot
    caroldot Posts: 388 Member
    'if you're impressed with how well i can pick up these weights, you should see how well I can pick you up; hi, I'm alex *smile*'

cheesy, but fun

I'm picturing sparkling teeth - like in a cartoon :bigsmile:
  • caroldot
    caroldot Posts: 388 Member
    "aerobofarting" - According to June, Honey Boo boo's mom. Farting 15 times a day means you are loosing weight! So maybe it is an actual activity...just like walking farts!

Yeah I quoted Honey Boo Boo!
    Your fitness reference...

Capture43-300x258.png

Oh baby. That is going right in the spank bank.....
    I bet she tastes like bacon.

Now THAT'S just gross. You gonna take a bite to find out???
    Don't be jealous of her bacony-goodness.

Well thanks for turning me off of bacon
  • vidald
    vidald Posts: 75 Member
    "aerobofarting" - According to June, Honey Boo boo's mom. Farting 15 times a day means you are loosing weight! So maybe it is an actual activity...just like walking farts!

Capture43-300x258.png

Ok what did I start????
  • RedHotHunter
    RedHotHunter Posts: 560 Member

Capture43-300x258.png

I'm with ya! I thought nothing could ever make me stop eating bacon until that comment.
    My vocabulary is failing me and all I can say is GROSS!
  • homerjspartan
    homerjspartan Posts: 1,893 Member

Capture43-300x258.png

Stop it, you're confusing me. I don't know if I am hungry or horny.... FYI, I would take a bite to find out. I love bacon and cheese sammiches.
  • BlairCottier
    BlairCottier Posts: 171 Member
    LOL "aerobofarting" I like that one :laugh: It is fairly new, it is a mix between boxing and pilates. It involves a lot of core exercises with jabs and mat work too. There are only females in our class, so I wouldn't expect you big weight lifter types to know a lot about it :wink:
    I've been a fighter for 24 years (f**k I'm old), and I've never heard of it. I did look up the website. I don't think I'm ovary-centric enough to enjoy something like that.

Why not?? Lots of pretty things to look at while you work out??!! It is definitely a fad right now, so we will see how long it lasts, lol. I love the workout though, when I started I felt muscles that I didn't even know were there, lol. We just happen to have a master trainer in my town too, so that helps. Her energy is amazing and makes you work that much harder. And I don't have to worry about getting hit on in an all girls class :happy:
  • BlairCottier
    BlairCottier Posts: 171 Member

Capture43-300x258.png

Stop it, you're confusing me. I don't know if I am hungry or horny.... FYI, I would take a bite to find out. I love bacon and cheese sammiches.

I wish there was a "like" button, lol. This is hilarious. Thanks for taking my mind off of work so I can read this thread, lol!
  • slkehl
    slkehl Posts: 3,801 Member
    "Your gastrocnemius is lookin' good. Bet you don't know what that is."

Thank you sir for reminding me why I usually put in my headphones the moment I walk in the gym and don't make eye contact.
  • homerjspartan
    LOL "aerobofarting" I like that one :laugh: It is fairly new, it is a mix between boxing and pilates. It involves a lot of core exercises with jabs and mat work too. There are only females in our class, so I wouldn't expect you big weight lifter types to know a lot about it :wink:
    I've been a fighter for 24 years (f**k I'm old), and I've never heard of it. I did look up the website. I don't think I'm ovary-centric enough to enjoy something like that.

Why not?? Lots of pretty things to look at while you work out??!! It is definitely a fad right now, so we will see how long it lasts, lol. I love the workout though, when I started I felt muscles that I didn't even know were there, lol. We just happen to have a master trainer in my town too, so that helps. Her energy is amazing and makes you work that much harder. And I don't have to worry about getting hit on in an all girls class :happy:

Pretty things to look at are what got him into this situation and this whole thread started in the first place.
  • kealambert
    kealambert Posts: 961 Member
    omg, stop quoting that damn picture *aerobovomit*
  • BSchoberg
    BSchoberg Posts: 712 Member

Capture43-300x258.png

Bacon. And Cheese. Then she is definitely your girl!
  • RedHotHunter
    RedHotHunter Posts: 560 Member
    So if a woman is REALLY fat and sloppy men will think she tastes like bacon & cheese and want to eat her?
    Huh...
    I need to re-think my fitness goals. :grumble:
  • homerjspartan
    omg, stop quoting that damn picture *aerobovomit*
    Like...this...?

tumblr_mcsnz2lUWr1qm3y27.gif

Oh God. Ohhhh God. Oh... oh my... I'm cuuuuu............................................
  • penrbrown
    penrbrown Posts: 2,685 Member
    Er... don't you guys think this is a little cruel?

:huh:

TV personality or not, I just think this is going a bit too far.
  • vidald
    Oh God. Ohhhh God. Oh... oh my... I'm cuuuuu............................................
    HAHAHAHAHAHA.... The receptionist just stuck her head in my office and said, "What the hell are you laughing at?"

Ok I am sorry for getting this started! But I just did the same thing! Eyes are watering!
  • vidald
    So if a woman is REALLY fat and sloppy men will think she tastes like bacon & cheese and want to eat her?
    Huh...
    I need to re-think my fitness goals. :grumble:

I agree with you!
  • homerjspartan

Not in the slightest. She chose this life for her. People that want to be celebrities for doing nothing then being stupid and act like idiots on screen are completely open to public hazing.

I would say the same thing about Snooki or The Situation or Darva Conger (that's old school right there) or anyone else that is famous for no f--king reason.
  • homerjspartan

Not in the slightest. She chose this life for her. People that want to be celebrities for doing nothing then being stupid and act like idiots on screen are completely open to public hazing.

I would say the same thing about Snooki or The Situation or Darva Conger (that's old school right there) or anyone else that is famous for no f--king reason.

Plus I was smacking it to her.... is there any higher compliment.
  • vidald

Plus I was smacking it to her.... is there any higher compliment.

Here here! Nicely PUT! the first part not the second part! Can you find it to smack it when you look at that?
  • penrbrown
    penrbrown Posts: 2,685 Member

I don't watch TV so I'm not familiar with how she behaves on television. Still seems like stepping over a line (from good natured fun to school yard bullying). But that's just me. :) Perhaps I'm overly sensitive.