Movies that scarred you for life! (Most Disturbing Film)

Options

Replies

• Ralthor125
    Ralthor125 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Cujo - gave me a fear of dogs for a very long time!...and rabies.
  • snowmoon13
    snowmoon13 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    All About Eve
    Who's Afraid of Vigina Wolf
    Silence of the Lambs

Would be my top 3

first 2 I saw a a child should have stuck to the Flintstones like I was supposed to be watching...
    3 rd saw at the the theater fava beans and chianti still repulse me...
  • Ralthor125
    Ralthor125 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Should have mentioned "pet cemetery" as well!
  • LosingMyMarbles
    LosingMyMarbles Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Gremlins - A relative gave me a cassette tape and a book when I was like 4. I had recurring nightmares for years.

Final Destination movies - Because some of that crap *could* happen in some variation.
  • Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    Options

Final Destination movies - Because some of that crap *could* happen in some variation.

I know what you mean. I knew I was acting like a fool, but I couldn't help myself right after seeing these movies. I would be thinking, "Did I wipe up that spilled water in the kitchen? I had better go check. Someone could slip, fall and end up getting a spike though the brain. Their blood would be on my hands!" Crazy! lol. I try to stay away from those movies now.
  • AnnieH_4512
    AnnieH_4512 Posts: 1,421 Member
    Options
    Hostel! Ick!
  • Carissa145
    Carissa145 Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    The Darkness of Death-- I think that's what it was called. I was only about eleven when I watched it.
  • Hangnbang
    Hangnbang Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Mamma Mia :smile:
  • Candi_land
    Candi_land Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    167mfie.jpg

hs9p8w.gif
  • alaliberte
    Options
    Watcher in the Woods! The scariest damn Disney flick I've ever seen!
  • Ideabaker
    Ideabaker Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    The Omen II ; I was the same age as Damian when the film came out. Had me terrified that I might be the antichrist, lol. Am still superstitious about the number 666.
  • Ideabaker
    Ideabaker Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    The Exorcist. My dad let me watch it when I was 9! I still can't handle it and I'm 43!! Yes, scarred for LIFE!

Same here! My dad took three of us kids to see it... I was scared before we went in, but he explained that there was nothing to be afraid of, since it was "only about exercising" what were our dads thinking?
  • kaydeedoubleu1
    kaydeedoubleu1 Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    Lilya 4-ever. i dont think iv ever been more depressed after a film than i was after this one
  • emilypink573
    emilypink573 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    When I was little i watched Flowers in the Attic and it really disturbed me to the core. lol
  • 1ZenGirl
    1ZenGirl Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    The Exorcism of Emily Rose
  • meeper123
    meeper123 Posts: 3,347 Member
    Options
    milo and odes that movie is pure evil so many dead puppies and kitties :(
  • chu604
    chu604 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    'Sublime'
    That movie was too twisted

agreed.

I don't like the creepy part in Saw 1 where the eye is just staring out of the closet. Ill always remember that part.
    Some old movie called Frankenstein but not the "green" frankenstein with bolts and walks like a retard. this guy was just a bunch of human and animal scraps. Yuck.
  • paulperryman
    paulperryman Posts: 839 Member
    Options
    Off the top of my head. Pet Cemetary, Hellraiser, IT, The Exorcist, Poltergeist, House of 1000 Corpses, Texas Chainsaw Massacre, A Clockwork Orange
    some seriously farked people in the head made these movies but it desensitized me to alot of really bad life stuff.
  • She_Hulk
    She_Hulk Posts: 277
    Options
    Without a doubt it was The Shining. Still creeps me out.
  • EmilyEmpowered
    EmilyEmpowered Posts: 650 Member
    Options
    Martyrs, without a doubt. The minute we finished watching it, I drove it back to Blockbusters I didnt want it in my house. Wasn't all that "scary" but the scenes stuck with me for 4 years now :laugh: