This has to be one of the most random reasons to lose weight

Options
So I was thinking last night about all the reasons I have to stay on track and not cheat and this came to my mind..

"so my wrists and ankles match the rest of my body"

I sat there like "WTF, brain?" but it's true, my wrists and ankles are tiny, its the only part of my body that's skinny lol

I swear, the things I think of when I'm tired..

What are some of the more...non-conventional reasons you have to lose weight?

Replies

• vikkijaye
    vikkijaye Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I have tiny wrists and ankles too!
  • justmyalias
    justmyalias Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    so my favorite Joe Boxer undies fit??
    so my cheeks (face, not bum) aren't so chubby...
  • Mariannewww
    Options
    So I don't have to constantly rearrange clothes and hug a cushion when sitting down!
  • verptwerp
    verptwerp Posts: 3,659 Member
    Options
    did it so I could fit into restroom stalls easier :laugh:
  • christinekry
    christinekry Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Because all of the pants in my closet are a size 12, and my butt is not.
  • Susantuti
    Susantuti Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    I have a small head and it makes my body look even bigger. I wear my hair in a pony tail most of the time which is not helping me either but whenever I want to make sure to look normal I let my hair out and try to make it look big so that it can be in proportion with my body. Yes, it is a random and weird reason but I need to lose weight right now. If I could make my head bigger I would but that's not going to happen so I need to make the rest of me smaller.
  • Susantuti
    Susantuti Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    So I don't have to constantly rearrange clothes and hug a cushion when sitting down!

OMG! I thought I was the only one that did that! I hate cushions now.
  • Mariannewww
    Options
    I have a small head and it makes my body look even bigger. I wear my hair in a pony tail most of the time which is not helping me either but whenever I want to make sure to look normal I let my hair out and try to make it look big so that it can be in proportion with my body. Yes, it is a random and weird reason but I need to lose weight right now. If I could make my head bigger I would but that's not going to happen so I need to make the rest of me smaller.

This is wierd I NEVER wear my hair up because my body looks huge in comparison to my tiny pin head!
  • Mariannewww
    Options
    Also ... Hitching my jeans up / pulling tops down - if I ever hit goal weight I better never have to do that again!
  • AggieFan2011
    AggieFan2011 Posts: 551 Member
    Options

I do both of these things All. The. Time. It's ridiculous! I can't wait for the day when I feel confident without the cushion sitting in front of my stomach!
  • Axelvee
    Options
    So I can clap, walk, wave, jump, ect, without my body jiggling everywhere!
  • kimosabe1
    kimosabe1 Posts: 2,467 Member
    Options
    type one diabetes and high blood pressure and cholesterol. I don't want an early death.....
  • VanessaHeartsMasr
    Options
    So my boobs stick out further than my stomach. Lol.
  • chinasaurus86
    Options
    same here! my wrists and ankles are tiny as well! :D
  • GypsysBloodRose26
    GypsysBloodRose26 Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    I want my boobs to get smaller. They are HUGE and annoying and I am so done with them!
  • kmm7309
    kmm7309 Posts: 802 Member
    Options

I do both of these things All. The. Time. It's ridiculous! I can't wait for the day when I feel confident without the cushion sitting in front of my stomach!

I'm guilty too. Or the throw blanket. Somehow, I'm always cold, even if it's 100 degrees and I'm sweating. :wink:

Random reason? T-shirts are awkward to wear. I can't pull them off. I feel like a weirdo with such a tight collar.

Another? The sides of the back of the chair that rubs into my butt cheeks because it is larger than they made the chair for.
  • Debashreegc
    Debashreegc Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I totally empathise!!!! I have dainty hands and feet (and ankles and wrists, of course) but the rest of me is built like a MAC truck. I am trying to look less disproportionate.... :laugh:
  • pinkraynedropjacki
    pinkraynedropjacki Posts: 3,027 Member
    Options
    My reason was so I could see my collar bones. Seriously. I always envied anyone who had them showing, so I worked hard to get there. It worked.

I can now wear sexy off the shoulder, strapless tops all cause I know I have the look for it.
  • vinyacam
    Options
    I have hips that are extremely well defined. They look like they belong on a UFC fighter. They also look really stupid wit my fat belly and live handles hanging out above them.
  • CarlaC78
    Options
    So i don't look like a pyramid! I have the most awful pear shape lol