This has to be one of the most random reasons to lose weight

Options

Replies

• oddyogi
    oddyogi Posts: 1,816 Member
    Options
    So I can have webcam sexytime with my boyfriend without worrying about how I'm sitting or what kind of pose I'm in. :laugh: :happy:
  • annahuebscher
    Options
    I have tiny child wrists too - and they're getting smaller as I lose weight!

MFing tall boots that zip up - there are so many pairs that I want and I can't wear them! I love my lace up DMs but I'd like the option of others too - I'm not even that fat, I just have monster calves.

I have the monster calf thing going on too....its awful! Several guys have told me I have the biggest calves they've ever seen on a woman :sad:
  • Susantuti
    Susantuti Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    So my boobs stick out further than my stomach. Lol.

YEEESS!! good one!
  • Shnarffles
    Options
    So I don't have to constantly rearrange clothes and hug a cushion when sitting down!

SO glad Im not the only one that automatically reaches for pillow when sitting down!

I too am of the cushion huggers club
    Want to loose weight so I can stand at the front of goups again instead of hiding at the back :)
  • herblu1
    herblu1 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I don't want to be the "fat" mom trying to climb the bleachers at school functions
  • JustRenea
    JustRenea Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    To fit on rollercoasters ?? To not be afraid to go places (like haunted castles, airplanes, parks, ect) just cuz im afriad I may be too fat for something
  • katstuff11
    katstuff11 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Love that..I was thinking the same thing about jiggling everywhere
    :love:
  • 20tulipgirl20
    Options
    So I don't have that unwelcomed waving of my arms
  • Innovating
    Innovating Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I need my neck back ASAP!! LOL!!
  • bobbieocean
    bobbieocean Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I would like to put a picture of myself on my MFP profile that is not embarrassing!
  • LauraDotts
    LauraDotts Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    I want smaller wrists and ankles so that I can wear a normal size bracelet and ankle bracelets.
  • know_your_worth
    know_your_worth Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    So I don't have to constantly rearrange clothes and hug a cushion when sitting down!

OMG! I thought I was the only one that did that! I hate cushions now.

I thought I was the only one too! :laugh:
  • GluttonousGirl
    GluttonousGirl Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    The restraints were just getting too tight! ;)
  • salcha76
    salcha76 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    I lost weight to be able to fit on roller coasters with my son:)
  • eve7166
    eve7166 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    My reason was so I could see my collar bones. Seriously. I always envied anyone who had them showing, so I worked hard to get there. It worked.

I can now wear sexy off the shoulder, strapless tops all cause I know I have the look for it.

This!!! Also, my neck isnt very long and being overweight makes it look shorter. :(
  • Ivian_
    Ivian_ Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    LOL @ the ankles and wrists! Even at my thinnest (145lbs) when I was younger, MUCH younger, my wrists have always been massive. I have man wrists :sad: Awesome for throwing a punch, horrible when trying to buy any kind of watch or bracelet :laugh:

One of my random reasons to get thinner is to be able to cross my legs, lady like. I don't think I've ever been able to lol. My quads are ridiculous thanks to the heavy squat workouts I do and being a softball catcher most of my life. Wishful thinking!
  • ChristinaG100
    ChristinaG100 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    So my boobs stick out further than my stomach. Lol.

YUP! But the more my stomach shrinks- so too my boobs. I'm not sure which one is going to win out in the end. I'm praying boobs!:laugh:
  • paulasnchz
    paulasnchz Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    This is going to sound morbid but... I want to lose weight so I will fit into a regular size coffin and my children won't be humiliated, after my death, because they'll have to buy a plus size coffin and vault. This happened with my grandmother and uncle and it made an incredibly sad situation worse. I don't plan on leaving this world anytime soon but, when I do, I don't want a funeral director to try and tactfully tell my family I am too big for a standard coffin! LOL
  • GluttonousGirl
    GluttonousGirl Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    I lost weight to be able to fit on roller coasters with my son:)
    love this!!!!
  • angelacaddo
    Options
    So I can enjoy sitting in public