This has to be one of the most random reasons to lose weight

Options

Replies

• Miiimii
    Miiimii Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    I want to wave like the queen, without chubby arms slobbering around!
  • Spokez70
    Spokez70 Posts: 548 Member
    Options
    To fit on roller coasters.

And sit in the front row not the damn "special seats made to accommodate larger riders" which I didn't fit into either.
  • phatgirl4
    Options
    Because I want my boobs to be biger then my stomach.
  • SuperCrsa
    SuperCrsa Posts: 790 Member
    Options
    So I don't have to constantly rearrange clothes and hug a cushion when sitting down!

SO glad Im not the only one that automatically reaches for pillow when sitting down!
  • TahliaHarveysMummy
    Options
    I have a small head and it makes my body look even bigger. I wear my hair in a pony tail most of the time which is not helping me either but whenever I want to make sure to look normal I let my hair out and try to make it look big so that it can be in proportion with my body. Yes, it is a random and weird reason but I need to lose weight right now. If I could make my head bigger I would but that's not going to happen so I need to make the rest of me smaller.

OMG Me too!!!! I'm always getting the mick taken out of my tiny head by my family (i wear an XS crash helmet!) but my body needs to be in proportion!
  • katie__pillar
    Options
    I have tiny child wrists too - and they're getting smaller as I lose weight!

MFing tall boots that zip up - there are so many pairs that I want and I can't wear them! I love my lace up DMs but I'd like the option of others too - I'm not even that fat, I just have monster calves.
  • zombilishious
    zombilishious Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    Mine is so I don't get the "roll" on the band of my pants and underwear! :huh:
  • Elizadolots
    Options
    So I don't have to constantly rearrange clothes and hug a cushion when sitting down!

Yup, I do this too all the time. If I am not behind a desk I am hiding my belly under a cushion! :blushing:

Another reason for losing weight - I have got a wardrobe full of beautiful clothes that probably wont fit around my ankle at the moment! I want 'em back on my butt!!
  • Jamie_Lauren
    Jamie_Lauren Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    So I was thinking last night about all the reasons I have to stay on track and not cheat and this came to my mind..

"so my wrists and ankles match the rest of my body"

I sat there like "WTF, brain?" but it's true, my wrists and ankles are tiny, its the only part of my body that's skinny lol

I swear, the things I think of when I'm tired..

What are some of the more...non-conventional reasons you have to lose weight?

SAME!! My wrists, ankles, shoulders, hands and feet are tiny and then I have this big belly, butt and thighs. I realllyy want them to match!
  • LadyPakal
    LadyPakal Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    So I can sit straight in a bus seat instead of sideways, a smaller bum means I have a bit more legroom.
  • xSakura
    xSakura Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    My wrists are also really skinny, infact, my whole forearm is skinny! It looks rather weird, as I've got quite a broad frame :laugh: My problem area is mainly my stomach, I've always had big hips and thighs so there's no getting rid of those.

I'd just like to feel comfortable in myself, I'm fed up of keep reaching for the baggier clothes in my wardrobe :ohwell:
  • Jamie_Lauren
    Jamie_Lauren Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    I want to wave like the queen, without chubby arms slobbering around!

:laugh: me too! Gotta love the flabby arms...it seems that no amount of tricep dipping will budge them :grumble:
  • HelenDootson
    HelenDootson Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    So I can learn to sail a dinghy :laugh:
  • MEAMELT
    Options
    So I can live!! I have type2 diabetes, but actually I made a list.. which I've actually named "The List" and I add things on to it daily to help me remember why I want this so bad and to stay motivated. Here are a few things from it.

1.to be able to cross my legs.
    2. wear jeans and shorts again.
    3.fit on any amusement park ride.
    4.sleep in any position without numbing my limbs.
    5.wear a two piece swimsuit.
    6.wear fishnet thigh highs.
    6.wear high heels again.
    7. to get to a point where I can STOP counting calories!
    8.so that I can fit comfortable on an airplane without buying a second ticket!!
    9.All health issues and risks!
  • contingencyplan
    contingencyplan Posts: 3,639 Member
    Options
    I lost weight solely because of the fact that I got into motorcycle riding, I'm very safety conscious, and my weight made safer riding more difficult. Before that I had no motivation to lose whatsoever.
  • aravelle
    Options
    To shrink my boobs, yeah I know how that sounds but I swear they count for half my body weight. :)

Also to get rid of that back fat roll under your bra strap - what the heck is that about?!
  • crimsoncat
    crimsoncat Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    I'm not even kidding, I had the same thought about my wrists when I was overweight. XD Glad to see I'm not alone.
  • fstephanie4
    fstephanie4 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I can totally relate to that!!!!!
  • Jenna9797
    Jenna9797 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Because maybe, just maybe, if I lose the spare tire around my waist, it will allow a little bit of butt to show in the back.
    Being a black woman with no behind is sad.
    :sad:
  • Mpol2
    Mpol2 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Because maybe, just maybe, if I lose the spare tire around my waist, it will allow a little bit of butt to show in the back.
    Being a black woman with no behind is sad.
    :sad:

I will gladly donate some of my tush to you!