This has to be one of the most random reasons to lose weight

Options

Replies

• daniel7121
    daniel7121 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    So I can wear aviator sunglasses and my chubby cheeks won't lift up the frame when I smile..LOL.
  • bandedsandi
    bandedsandi Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I want my boobs to get smaller. They are HUGE and annoying and I am so done with them!

Soooo done with mine toooo! And to sit comfortably on an aeroplane!
  • drmryder
    drmryder Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Thought of another reason:

So when I decide to wear corded jeans, people can't hear me coming due to the noise my thighs make rubbing together.
  • Koldnomore
    Koldnomore Posts: 1,613 Member
    Options
    I remember when I was slim and objectively more attractive, that it DID seem to give me an edge in life (better service, etc). I wondered back then in at least a couple of those interviews, if I'd looked a little better, if that would have been all it would have taken to land the job. Several jobs I applied for were a perfect fit I thought, and I know I was absolutely qualified. I'll never know but if that ever happens to me again, hopefully I won't have to wonder about that part!

This is one for me as well. I do a lot of contract work in my industry so I am constantly unemployed and interviewing between contracts. The last few I have gotten significantly lower pay and I have been passed over for things that I was 'perfect' for more times than I can guess. I don't remember this being a problem when I was smaller.
    did it so I could fit into restroom stalls easier :laugh:
    This too.. We have a winter festival here every year and the only places to go to the loo are in the 'porta-potties' Last winter I had the worst time using them! This year will already be better ;)
  • spicycanchaser
    spicycanchaser Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    My reason is just to feel better and like looking at myself again. I won't even go to my doctor for a check up because I don't want her to weigh me.
  • _Wits_
    _Wits_ Posts: 1,286 Member
    Options
    :grumble:

I have tiny wrists...

but I have cankles.

Epic fail.
  • tweetybaby69
    tweetybaby69 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    So I don't have to constantly rearrange clothes and hug a cushion when sitting down!

OMG! I thought I was the only one that did that! I hate cushions now.

I thought I was the only one too! :laugh:

Same here!
  • tweetybaby69
    Options
    A huge thing for me lately is being able to buy boots and they fit around my calves!
    Last year I couldnt find any that fit as my calves were too big and I refused to buy wide-width!
    LOL

^^This. I never though of my calves as fat until I try on boots. Good thing I live in Florida and don't really need to wear them.
  • alvalaurie
    alvalaurie Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    I'm tired of walking around sucking in my gut! (doesn't work, but makes me feel like it makes a difference!)
  • tweetybaby69
    Options
    So I don't have to wear my leggings pulled up to my bra to avoid muffin top....so I can stop untagging myself from pics on facebook due to the dreaded double chin...so I can wear a little thong without looking like I got tangled up in cheese wire!

I love it, these are things I suffer with too.
  • Curvimami
    Curvimami Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options
    So I don't have to constantly rearrange clothes and hug a cushion when sitting down!

^^^^Ditto!!
  • bellydancer124
    Options
    I was sick of cringing every time I saw a pic of myself.
  • LadyBuell
    Options
    I've never really admitted this out loud but the reason I started losing weight was I got tired of my *kitten*-crack sweating and chaffing.
  • janzia
    janzia Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    #1 weird reason. . .I like it when my rings kinda spin around on my fingers. . .dumb, but true.

Me too, I thought I was the only one!

Another random reason, being able to wrap the towel all the way around me when I get out of the shower.
  • SongDragon
    SongDragon Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    So that I don't weigh more than my twin sister. Or my boyfriend.
  • janzia
    janzia Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I don't have much weight to lose but my reason for getting fit and losing any extra weight is because my son thanked me for not being fat, he said a lot of kids in his class get made fun of because their mom or dad is fat. He said he didn't have to worry about that. That made me realize how much bullying as such is a problem and the last thing I ever want is for my child to be made fun of because of me.

Another one of my reasons, I never want my kids to be embarrassed by me.
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Options
    I have tiny hands and feet. hahaha
    I feel a bit out of proportion....
  • floridagirl7264
    floridagirl7264 Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    Picking up something from the floor without practically falling on my head.
  • vypeters
    vypeters Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    So I could sit in chairs without worrying about breaking them. Breaking a friend's chair was the final straw for me.
  • geekpryncess
    geekpryncess Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I want to be able to cross my legs, and for my thighs not to rub together and chafe...would like to wear a summer dress without having to wear spanks underneath!