This has to be one of the most random reasons to lose weight

Options

Replies

• melliebelly77
    Options
    A huge thing for me lately is being able to buy boots and they fit around my calves!
    Last year I couldnt find any that fit as my calves were too big and I refused to buy wide-width!
    LOL
  • Cupcakehippiemommy
    Cupcakehippiemommy Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    So I could wear sunglasses! So sad but true my squishy face would have a muffin top below and above the sides of my sunglasses,but not anymore!!
  • wendyking1979
    wendyking1979 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    So my boobs stick out further than my stomach. Lol.

^THIS!!!!
  • kimad
    kimad Posts: 3,010 Member
    Options
    HAHA I have said that before. I got tiny wrists and ankles and I don't know what happened in between!
  • jlapey
    jlapey Posts: 1,850 Member
    Options
    So I don't have to constantly rearrange clothes and hug a cushion when sitting down!

OH MY GOSH!!!! I sooo do that!!!

also, I want:

- to be able to scratch the middle of my own back
    - to be able to paint my toenails and breath at the same time
    - stop constantly holding in my stomach so that it looks smaller, this is exhausting
    - to not be smothering hot, when everyone else is chilly
    - to not have my undies rolling down my stomach inside of my pants
    - cross my legs comfortably (almost there)
    - to no longer be shocked (and appalled) at my size when I catch a glimpse of my reflection or see a picture that was just taken
    - to have a more attractive neck and shoulder line. (there is some weird angle going on there that I don't like)
    - to not have my thighs,etc still moving after I've stopped.

I sure there are more, but that will do for now.
  • MSam1205
    MSam1205 Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    So my boobs stick out further than my stomach. Lol.

^THIS!!!!

NOT THIS!

So if I drop something when eating, it falls on my lap instead of my chest!! I want to wear lighter colored tops without worrying about spilling something on them, and then the stain always being the first thing someone sees!!
  • azzkikin
    azzkikin Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    Dikkeedo, nough said.
  • mommyweighless
    mommyweighless Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    My reason was so I could see my collar bones. Seriously. I always envied anyone who had them showing, so I worked hard to get there. It worked.

I can now wear sexy off the shoulder, strapless tops all cause I know I have the look for it.

My weird reason too lol.

I just said to me BF the other niht I was starting to see them...he thought I had lost my mind!

:noway:
  • sevsmom
    sevsmom Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    #1 weird reason. . .I like it when my rings kinda spin around on my fingers. . .dumb, but true.

#2 weird reason. . .collar bones/nice shoulders.

Those are the odd things I think about but never really say anything to anyone!!
  • sunnyside1213
    sunnyside1213 Posts: 1,205 Member
    Options
    I want my boobs to get smaller. They are HUGE and annoying and I am so done with them!

Ditto. Losing weight, but not much in the boob department. :(
  • ccpowers
    ccpowers Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    SO many of these.....I do not have small wrists....but I would LOVE to HAVE ankles. Mine are hiding somewhere and not sure if they will ever come out. I can not wait for the day when I can wear knee high hooker boots.....ahhhhhh
  • NavyKnightAh13
    NavyKnightAh13 Posts: 1,394 Member
    Options
    Collar bones (they are kinda starting to show, but not enough)

my legs always looked like fat jiggly things, so i want them to have a nice shape (and it has been working)

I am hoping to have smaller boobs. When you have a size 44G boobs, it gets hard to shop in the bra department.
  • U2POPGIRL
    Options
    So I don't have to constantly rearrange clothes and hug a cushion when sitting down!

Right there with ya!!!
  • ShiloughCoy
    Options

Wow, guess this is just "my little trick" HAHAHA!!
  • itsmyvwbeetle
    itsmyvwbeetle Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    So when I walk next to my husband and our shadows are cast in front of us, mine isnt noticeably bigger (AKA wider) than his.
  • hawaii86442
    Options
    To look better and be healthier of course,however the main reason was so all my gorgeous rings would fit me again.
  • animatorswearbras
    animatorswearbras Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options

^ THIS my tummys my worst part, oh how I wish the rolls away, or at least wish for a few smaller rolls than one big tyre when I'm sat down.
  • sarafay80
    sarafay80 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I knew I had to get committed on this weight loss for real when all of a sudden I had so many rolls on my back that EVERY shirt looked horrendous. I just hated catching a glimpse of myself from behind no matter what I had on.

Good news, I have officially eliminated all of the back fat rolls, but now I am working on my strength training to get some real muscles! That should be a much better view :)
  • arains89
    arains89 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    I am with you on everything you said. I hug a pillow everytime I sit and I am constantly adjusting my pants or shirt. I hate it!!! I am throwing all my throw pillows away once I lose the weight!
  • carriesays
    Options
    To be happy.