Options
14567810»

Replies

• leantool
    leantool Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    So i don't look like a pyramid! I have the most awful pear shape lol
    that
    12" discrepancy between waist and hip...
  • chocl8girl
    chocl8girl Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    I have never visited the boards before. But this post has me cracking up and feeling in good company and imma say so when I just my thighs dont clap! lol

Awwww, they're just trying to cheer you on! :happy: :tongue:
  • sarahg148
    sarahg148 Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    So I can clap, walk, wave, jump, ect, without my body jiggling everywhere!

YES!
  • kathim429
    kathim429 Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    I have a small head and it makes my body look even bigger. I wear my hair in a pony tail most of the time which is not helping me either but whenever I want to make sure to look normal I let my hair out and try to make it look big so that it can be in proportion with my body. Yes, it is a random and weird reason but I need to lose weight right now. If I could make my head bigger I would but that's not going to happen so I need to make the rest of me smaller.

Me too! I look like I have a peanut head when I where my hair back!
  • sunflowerhippi
    sunflowerhippi Posts: 1,086 Member
    Options
    Because I want to giggle to myself when I go to my 10 year high school reunion and see all the stuck up preppy *****y snobs from highschool that are now fricken huge and I am still the same (ish) size as I was then. :)

I missed my 5 year as my husband and I got married that day. :) but I saw pictures and I couldn't stop myself from laughing.

Okay now I sound mean though, lol.
  • kabel4892
    kabel4892 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    So I dont look like the muffin that I ate for breakfast. I HATE MUFFIN TOPS!
  • sunflowerhippi
    sunflowerhippi Posts: 1,086 Member
    Options
    So i don't look like a pyramid! I have the most awful pear shape lol
    that
    12" discrepancy between waist and hip...

haha 12" is nothing, at my smallest (18 years old) I was 15" (27/42) recently 16" (34/50), now 17.5" (30/47.5)

It is horrible! haha
  • ima_believer
    Options
    So that I fit into my old clothes again, I can be healthy for my family, and be the best coach I can be.
  • cynthiatwayne
    Options
    So that I look like the runner I am....I've had way to many other runners say "so is this your first race?". NO!!! I've run 7 half marathons and a full marathon so far and I'm just NOT skinny!!!!

Sorry, pet peeve of mine!
  • Class_Act
    Class_Act Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    So I can cross my legs!
  • Fittreelol
    Fittreelol Posts: 2,535 Member
    Options
    To fit on roller coasters.

Ha! I was about to post this. I went to an amusement park this summer for the first time after gaining a ridiculous amount of weight quitting smoking (3 years ago but who's counting?) I still fit into the normal seats, but it was hard to enjoy the ride when my thighs and stomach were in such pain from being pinched by the safety bar. I was like "note to self: lose weight before next summer."
  • gino715
    gino715 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    So I can throw away the suspenders and wear my pants around my hips and not below my belly lol
    :laugh: