This has to be one of the most random reasons to lose weight

Options

Replies

• LivvyLinde
    Options
    So that I don't weigh more than my twin sister. Or my boyfriend.

ditto on the boyfriend! my bf is super trim and fit (seemingly without trying) and i'm so afraid that one day i'll outweigh him. i would be so embarrassed.
  • bcf7683
    bcf7683 Posts: 1,653 Member
    Options
    So my boobs stick out further than my stomach. Lol.

Me too! LOL

Man... I wish that happened to me. They're BOTH flat now.... :grumble:
  • Lisalisaw4
    Lisalisaw4 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Love it!! That's exactly why I hate being heavy...hugging a pillow when I sit on the couch so I can comfortably
    breath without worrying about holding in my yummy.
  • emnpepper
    emnpepper Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    To survive the humid Brisbane summer - I'm used to dry Perth summers and dislike perspiring so much (so unlady like!). Less fat = less perspiration!
    But most of all I really want to be able to wear zip up boots (as others have mentioned). As soon as I reach my goal weight I'm racing out to buy a fabulous pair of boots :-)
  • kestrel359
    kestrel359 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    I'm an artist but I don't have people who are willing to pose for my drawing so I have to take pictures of myself for reference, except I don't look anything like the people I want to draw :grumble:
  • hollyxrawk
    Options
    *so i can bend over & not look flushed when i come back up.
    *to be able to tie my shoes without running out of breath.
    *so i can purchase pretty under garments.
  • laurenz2501
    laurenz2501 Posts: 839 Member
    Options
    So I don't have to constantly rearrange clothes and hug a cushion when sitting down!

THIS. The cushion part. I do this every time I sit down. Even when I'm home alone.
  • Subowski
    Options
    I have really chubby cheeks and a double chin, whenever I look at myself I think my face looks like I've blown it up with a bicycle pump. Cant wait for my face to look less bloated....
  • burnedalive4you
    Options
    My hips keeping getting wider and I hate bumping into stuff ,because I seem to be unable to correctly guess the amount of room between anything in my way.lol
    It's incredibly annoying
    And to be less weight then my sister.
  • SanctifiedDiva
    SanctifiedDiva Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I have never visited the boards before. But this post has me cracking up and feeling in good company and imma say so when I just my thighs dont clap! lol
  • SanctifiedDiva
    SanctifiedDiva Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Me three on the boobs sticking out farther than my belly:blushing:
  • Jkc9059
    Jkc9059 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Three reasons:
    1. To be able to wear "hooker boots" calves are too big
    2. To be able to cross my legs
    3. To be able to wear textured pants and not start a fire due to thighs rubbing together

And on a more personal note..
    I want to be able to have my husband pick me up around his waist and have relations against the wall...I know TMI
  • EnchantedEvening
    EnchantedEvening Posts: 671 Member
    Options
    My feet and hands look so TINY compared to the rest of me. I have these really nice black boots with slightly pointy toes, but I never wear them because they look hilarious with my boot cut jeans and big thighs. I look like a bowling pin about to tip over.

So, like you, I want my little parts to match my big parts. :)
  • shenanigansmo
    shenanigansmo Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    This sounds totally shallow and ridiculous, but my reason is so I can date hotter guys hahaha. My personal rule is that I will NOT weigh more than a boyfriend or date a guy smaller than me. So when I'm heavier, I have to find bigger dudes. If I'm smaller, I can go after hotter, fitter guys.
  • kk1964
    kk1964 Posts: 46
    Options
    So I don't have to constantly rearrange clothes and hug a cushion when sitting down!

OMG! I thought I was the only one that did that! I hate cushions now.

And me, and always stand slightly on one side when having photos taken... pulling my jacket over
  • ForTheSmile
    ForTheSmile Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    So I can borrow my mom's clothes and not have to spend money on my own. xD
  • tlatrice13
    tlatrice13 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Along the same lines as hugging the couch cushion: pulling the hem of my shirt when I'm sitting at work so that it doesn't hug my belly.

And a lot of the other reasons you guys offered:
    -So I can rock tall boots
    -So my boobs stick out farther than my belly - like they used to
    -So I can see my collarbone again - like I used to be able to
    -So I can feel sexy in pretty undies. LOL!
  • k_pickle
    k_pickle Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I've always wanted o lose, but lately my motivation is so I can get new tattoos! I don't want to put a tattoo on fat lol
  • tlatrice13
    tlatrice13 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I've always wanted o lose, but lately my motivation is so I can get new tattoos! I don't want to put a tattoo on fat lol

This too! LOL!!!!
  • Jenna9797
    Jenna9797 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Because maybe, just maybe, if I lose the spare tire around my waist, it will allow a little bit of butt to show in the back.
    Being a black woman with no behind is sad.
    :sad:

I will gladly donate some of my tush to you!
    I would be happy to have it!!!!