What did you do on your 21st birthday?

Options

Replies

• hellonheels88
    hellonheels88 Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    I was 4 months pregnant. Poor planning on my part.
  • indigo_rose
    Options
    Climbed the Sydney harbour bridge
  • JamieAlexandraX
    JamieAlexandraX Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Iv got my 21st coming up also and im the same, i actually dont care about going out partying, id rather just have a quiet meal with my family.
    I hope you have a lovely birthday x
  • glenette1
    glenette1 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I had a drink while I studied for my physics final the next morning. My birthday fell on finals week.
  • pixtotts
    pixtotts Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    legal drinking age is 18 here... but... for my 21st
    i had a bbq for family and family friends...
    i did an all nighter at uni had work in on my birthday and day after... umm i went to the place where a tv show is set and had a pub lunch with my family who came to my uni town for my birthday :)
    didnt do anything with friends
    the boyfriend took me away for the weekend... i enjoyed it
  • TKelly06
    TKelly06 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    I'll be 21 this month. I don't really feel like going out or anything though. People are shocked :huh:

Am I the only one who doesn't care about the legal drinking age thing?

How did you celebrate your 21st?

It was so boring I actually don't remember. I am like you. I did get to vote on my birthday this year, though :)
  • vcferlita
    Options
    I can't remember that far back.:laugh:
  • shaynak112
    shaynak112 Posts: 751 Member
    Options
    I'm in Canada. We are legal for drinking at age 19.
    It wasn't the drinking that I was excited about ... it was the fact that I could go to clubs! I'm really into music and dancing so I was soooo excited to go to real clubs and not just lame all age parties hah.
    That being said, I had a lame boyfriend when I was 19 (he had already turned 19) and we just went to the movies.
    On my 20th bday, I went out clubbing. And have for every bday since. And almost every other weekend. lol
  • Jhillian
    Jhillian Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    I'm a Canadian so legal drinking age is 19

So at 19 I was pregnant :)

But from your original post at 21 I was also pregnant :)

But on my 19th b-day I was 3 months and went out dancing and had a FABULOUS time :) No alcohol required
  • HypersonicFitNess
    HypersonicFitNess Posts: 1,219 Member
    Options
    Haha! I had a almost 6 month old baby...I'm pretty sure I didn't do ANYTHING exciting and DRINKING was absolutely NOT involved!!

HOWEVER, my son got to be home from overseas for his 21st bd this year and we took him out to dinner and drinks of course! :bigsmile: I loved getting to buy him his first legal drink. :drinker: I love that he let us. :smile:
  • Vini9
    Vini9 Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    I jumped out of a plane. I highly recommend it. It was alot of fun and I would love to do it again. My family and bf at the time (now my hubby) had a pinic and cake after the jump. :)
  • oOMusicBabii
    Options
    I went out to dinner with my family and had one mixed drink. Honestly, drinking and partying are not important to me.
  • ExplorinLauren
    ExplorinLauren Posts: 991 Member
    Options
    Didn't really read your post, or even the comments... but just talking about your actual question on the forum that lured me here::::::::::
    I got drunk. Had an awesome time...
    doesn't matter what you do, if its your 21st bday... all will be forgiven. Its your birth rite ... enjoy :) Sober, f*&Ded up... .. either way.. its your day... have a good time!!!!!!!!!!! :blushing:
  • 12skipafew99100
    12skipafew99100 Posts: 1,669 Member
    Options
    Last Monday we went out to celedrate my nephews 21st birthday by eating hot wings at a local resturant. We had fun without booze.

My 21st was all about booze. I'm glad my nephew was more mature than I was.
  • JayStu
    JayStu Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    I spent an 11 hour days at college then home to do 4 hours of homework and no drinking for me as I had class at 7am the next morning.

Happy Birthday in advance!
  • MsTanya77
    MsTanya77 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    I had a food poisoning on my 21st birthday. I ate some bad meat at a restaurant I had just started working at and I spent the whole night before my bday vomiting and curled up in the fetal position from horrible stomach cramps. So needless to say, I didn't go out and have fun. LOL
  • browneyedgirl7928
    browneyedgirl7928 Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    Flew down to Austin, TX and watched Collective Soul (my favorite band at the time) play at Ft. Hood Army Base. Got to party with some friends and the band. Went downtown and saw Stir play at a dive bar for like $5. I don't remember getting overly drunk. The best drink I had was a Tye Dye at Joe's Crab Shack. Was like a big Vegas drink and it was delicious. Nothing like getting drunk starting at NOON!! It was a blast!!
  • rozsbluejay
    rozsbluejay Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    I turned 21 last Saturday. I cooked lasagna and my mom baked me a cake. I was watching movies until my brother took me out. Over all it was a chill day.
  • dropit4hot
    dropit4hot Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I was 6 months pregant for my 21st birthday, chances are I ate until the people around me burst.
  • jeffryjirraf
    jeffryjirraf Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    I can't remember... but it was a lot of fun apparently