What did you do on your 21st birthday?

Options
123457»

Replies

• psychopiglet
    psychopiglet Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I worked a 16 hour shift on my 21st birthday. I didn't care though. I'm not sure why 21 is even considered a big deal?
  • HellsKells
    HellsKells Posts: 671 Member
    Options
    Drank an entire bottle of Jack Daniels while playing quarters. Puked on my friend's recliner and passed out on her couch. :drinker:
  • waylandcool
    waylandcool Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I went to a White Sox double header with the family. They got one game in before a rather massive rainstorm hit. It rained hard enough that a photo of the scoreboard looked like it was fog covered.

My dad did by me my first legal beer at the game (not my first by a long shot) though.
  • jacquelyn_erika
    jacquelyn_erika Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    Went to dinner with a group of friends. We ate at the Olive Garden since we were all employed there and got a 25% discount off the clock. After that, we went to a mexican restaurant/bar that is famous for their margaritas. Instead of indulging in those, I proceeded to drink like a truck driver (at least that's what my mom said when I told her of my shenanigans the next morning).. jack daniels, crown royal, and jagermeister. A few sips of tequila here and there and I was toast. We ended the night at steak and shake, my friend had to pull over numerous times for me before we got there and I fell asleep in my chicken fingers and fries at steak and shake. Embarrassing, yes... fun...yes. Hungover the next day? Absolutely.

If I could go back and do it all over again, I probably would. I had a lot of fun. But I don't eat or drink like that anymore, thank goodness.