Once I got dumped for

Replies

• gingerjen7
    gingerjen7 Posts: 821 Member
    The guy who said he wanted to marry me and adopt my son dumped me 5 weeks later because my son's disability (he had Down syndrome) was too much for him to handle. Good riddance to bad rubbish.
  • Tyrone_S
    Tyrone_S Posts: 94 Member
    For allegedly having a foursome. I didn't, and she didn't actually break up with me on the spot, but the tantrum that followed was the straw that broke the camels back and I walked away.
  • TKelly06
    TKelly06 Posts: 225 Member
    I've never been dumped....

The only guy I was with I married...

:)

Almost the same, I did date a guy for a couple of months and he dumped me because I wouldn't sleep with him! ( I don't really consider that a relationship since all he wanted was the nasty.) The best thing was waiting until I was ready because my husband and I are our one and only partner!
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,450 Member
    because he was gay... that did not only happen once :grumble:

I have one of these too

My worst one was looking at a car if guys next to me at a stop light. Apparently I wasn't supposed to make eye contact with guys. Ah. Lucked out there. Lol
  • That's hilarious.
  • i was "too nice"... am i supposed to be an *kitten* or? haha.
  • VelociMama
    VelociMama Posts: 3,119 Member
    I got dumped for not giving up on grad school to stay with him back home.
  • The guy who said he wanted to marry me and adopt my son dumped me 5 weeks later because my son's disability (he had Down syndrome) was too much for him to handle. Good riddance to bad rubbish.

What a *kitten*.
  • Ruthe8
    Ruthe8 Posts: 423 Member
    He tried to break up with me for getting a tattoo, but I talked him out of it. Then I broke up with him.
  • slkehl
    slkehl Posts: 3,801 Member
    I was in a long distance relationship and wouldn't commit to moving out with him when I graduated.

I have big dreams when it comes to grad school and my future career. And they just didn't seem worth giving up. Maybe it's a good thing. I would give up everything to be with a guy I really respected and could see myself marrying. He wasn't it. I was hoping he'd mature and would be one day. Which seems stupid in retrospect.
  • lucyinthesky2007
    lucyinthesky2007 Posts: 98 Member
    I once got dumped via voicemail as in he changed his voicemail message (after I called like 4 or 5 times Lol!) to " I really don't wanna talk to you. This isn't working out....please never call me again. Better yet I hope you F*****g die!" <
    TRUE STORY! LOL! What caused this sudden change of heart you ask? He drove by a gas station I was at and saw me talking to a random guy! (Who was actually a married friend of the family back in town for the 1st time in ages)Yeah this one had some ISSUES....glad he did me the favor honestly :wink:
  • geonbaeLeilee
    geonbaeLeilee Posts: 606 Member
    I was dumped for Final Fantasy VII.
  • skcardiog
    skcardiog Posts: 316 Member
    Dumped cause I quit drinking and I became "un-fun" ? ? ?
  • keem88
    keem88 Posts: 1,689 Member
    hmmm. being left at a greyhound station in a city i hadn't really been to all weekend, he never came to pick me up. wouldn't answer my calls or my friend's calls. didn't hear from him for 2 years until he RE added me on facebook. found out he had been seeing someone else while we were still together (long distance...an hour and a half away. come on now...)
    lol. i learned my lesson. i thought something happened to him (like death or jail or some ****) and that's why he never came to get me. disappointed when he sent me that message online.
    don't hang around at greyhound stations all weekend.
  • rlmiller73190
    rlmiller73190 Posts: 342 Member
    For a 31-year old woman because he was scared of moving in with me... he's 24, I'm 22, she's ugly.
  • xsabrinalynn
    xsabrinalynn Posts: 146 Member
    Once I got dumped for my best friend... because she had bigger boobs :cry:

BUT even though she's no longer my best friend and still has bigger boobs.... she also has a bigger *kitten* :laugh:

I WIN!

I should add that this was all at age 14, I started dating my now husband when I was 15.
    I'd seriously kill for a bigger *kitten*

Me too!
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    What? I mean FFVIII or FFX I could understand, but VII? Pff.

I've never dated anyone besides my current, fantastic, drop dead gorgeous girlfriend long enough to really consider the ending to be a 'dump'.

I mean, there was one date where I took a girl to the cinema and then for Pizza, and she was so boring that after we left I drove to the middle nowhere, got out of my car, vowed never to see her again and laughed hysterically for 10 minutes (slight pyscho moment). She texted me about 10 minutes after I got home...because I hadn't answered her previous text, which I'd got 2 fugging minutes after she saw me pull away. She was already asking if 'it' was over. My response was something along the lines of "Yeah, I don't think there's any chemistry between us. Have a nice life."
  • reasnableblonde
    reasnableblonde Posts: 212 Member
    A Southern Baptist boyfriend dumped me because I'm Catholic, so I'm going to hell.

A really stupid boyfriend introduced me to a girl from his college who was supposedly his dream girl but she never noticed him... he said this to me. His girlfriend. WTF. Yeah, we were done after that.
  • pudadough
    pudadough Posts: 1,271 Member
    I once got dumped for not wanting to drive 45 minutes to see him, while he was drunk, in a shady part of town...at 2am. He said I was "paranoid." He never EVER drove to see me. Would cost him gas money, dontchaknow. I started to think he might be a douche. And I was so right.
  • geonbaeLeilee
    geonbaeLeilee Posts: 606 Member
    What? I mean FFVIII or FFX I could understand, but VII? Pff.

I've never dated anyone besides my current, fantastic, drop dead gorgeous girlfriend long enough to really consider the ending to be a 'dump'.

I mean, there was one date where I took a girl to the cinema and then for Pizza, and she was so boring that after we left I drove to the middle nowhere, got out of my car, vowed never to see her again and laughed hysterically for 10 minutes (slight pyscho moment). She texted me about 10 minutes after I got home...because I hadn't answered her previous text, which I'd got 2 fugging minutes after she saw me pull away. She was already asking if 'it' was over. My response was something along the lines of "Yeah, I don't think there's any chemistry between us. Have a nice life."

I'd dump myself for FFX. :laugh:

It was in high school. I shouldn't have expected much. He quit his job, too, when FF online came out, too. :\

And that sounded like the date from h311.