That's reasonable.
  • bikhi
    bikhi Posts: 175
    Options
    for getting my hair cut.
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options
    I got dumped for doing "push-ups" with another guy. I honestly didn't even realize we were a thing! He told me not to fall in love with him because he was going back to Dallas. He came back, and I thought the rules were the same. Men. :ohwell:
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options
    A really stupid boyfriend introduced me to a girl from his college who was supposedly his dream girl but she never noticed him... he said this to me. His girlfriend. WTF. Yeah, we were done after that.

Hey, I dated that guy!
  • indigo_rose
    Options
    I got dumped for having a drag of a ciggarette.. then my bf apologized afterwards and said he did it just to psych himself up before his game of football.. Massive douchelord..
  • PRMinx
    PRMinx Posts: 4,585 Member
    Options
    Apparently I didn't wear pink underwear often enough....
    Wow. That is literally jaw-dropping.

Yep, I picked a winner.

Maybe he didn't realize that if he spoke up about it, it's a pretty easy problem to fix. I actually do have pretty pink undies! But, honestly, he was just making excuses. He broke up with me because he wanted to bang other chicks. Who apparently wear pink underwear all the time.
  • Im_NotPerfect
    Im_NotPerfect Posts: 2,181 Member
    Options
    I broke up with a guy (I hate the term "dumped") for being too nice. Sounds weird, hey? Well every time we went out, I had to make all of the decisions of where to go, what to eat, when to go, etc....I HATED that! I'm too easy going to be the one to wear the pants in the relationship.
  • Josalinn
    Josalinn Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    I got dumped because I decided to kiss (peck on the lips) him first. He walked away, came back and said "I'm breaking up with you."

Twas awkward
  • Brianna72994
    Options
    I got dumped for doing "push-ups" with another guy. I honestly didn't even realize we were a thing! He told me not to fall in love with him because he was going back to Dallas. He came back, and I thought the rules were the same. Men. :ohwell:

Does "push ups" mean what I think it means?
  • jlwbeans0823
    jlwbeans0823 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I was dumped because he thought that sometime in the future I would break up with him. Funny thing was that I wanted to break up with him the day before he called it off. I guess his instincts were right. At the time I was so mad at myself for not following mine!
  • Josalinn
    Josalinn Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    for getting my hair cut.

Did you ditch your a long skirt and a bonnet hat too?
  • BonnieandClyde29
    BonnieandClyde29 Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    I got dumped for being too tall (even though we were the same height), now my current awesome boyfriend is shorter than i am and he loves it!!!! lol
  • rosesigil
    rosesigil Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Once for being too intense;

Once a pastor I asked out said he didn't like my "type" , then he quickly said your "personality type." found out later what he really meant was my gender type.:brokenheart: I really loved him, too.
  • suzie308
    Options
    I was too good for him.......obviously he was right :laugh:
  • NavyKnightAh13
    NavyKnightAh13 Posts: 1,394 Member
    Options
    I got dumped for not being "cute enough" :ohwell:

I also got dumped by the only guy in high school that i dated for more then 2 weeks because he was bi and then turned gay. :huh: So rumor was i turned a guy gay. :blushing:

But that's okay, i met my husband and college :tongue: , and college sweethearts are always better at least in my case!!! :laugh:
  • jmeyer925
    jmeyer925 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    I was too good for him.......obviously he was right :laugh:

^^^ I got the "too good/too perfect/ too much wife material" speech. Not once... but THREE times from THREE different men.

WTH?! Is there a group that gets together once they start dating me, and that's what they discuss at their monthly meetings?!

Would also like to report that all three came crawling back eventually (without me even trying at ALL!) :noway:
  • Allison22451
    Allison22451 Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    my dry cleaning lady set me up on a blind date.
    he was nice... not bad looking.
    but i never wanted to go out on a second date because he walked like a duck.
    true story.

now, before you think im shallow... please note, i married a man whom my sister refers to as "Mr. Potato Head"... his nickname was Bart , but everyone agreed looked just like Homer. marrying a Homer Simpson lookalike is far from shallow.... but i loved that guy.

Uh. .oh.. no Duck Walkers!? *kitten*. .

LMAO!!!
    Or men without a nice smile.
  • suzie308
    Options
    My ex thought he had a new girlfriend. Weeks later he informed me they weren't girlfriend/boyfriend, they were just good friends. He must have cared more for her than she did him. LOL. We divorced after 21.5 yrs married. I lost a lot of years but the divorce was the best move for me. I'm now retired and living in Arkansas with my sister and her husband. My ex is remarried to HIS first ex. Not my problem any more.
  • PoshTaush
    PoshTaush Posts: 1,247
    Options
    Having a severe sunburn! LOL...I was in 7th grade...the guy in 8th....he was embarrassed of me when I came to school the day after a county track meet and was burnt from head to ankles! (Thank goodness for track shoes!)

Anyway....that summer he called whining wanting me back....

Sorry loser.....

LOL!