5'8-5'11 women before/after pics?

Options

Replies

• postrockandcats
    postrockandcats Posts: 1,145 Member
    Options
    I am 6ft even and currently weigh 317 and am in a size 20 comfortably. At 360 I was in a size 24. I went to a weigh loss clinic and they said what I truly believed my whole life. I am never meant to be under 200 lbs. They did a full composition and my bones, muscle, organs etc alone weigh 175 lbs. The gave me a goal weight of 220-238. I have been 220 before and I would look sickly under that. At 220 I wear a size 13 and a large in everything long enough to fit me. :)

If you are healthy and happy, the scale weight doesn't matter. Really and truly. :)
  • BriannaMustGetFit
    BriannaMustGetFit Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Looking at everyone with all these success stories makes me cry- YOU ARE ALL SO AMAZING AND MOTIVATIONAL!

Yeah, I'm gonna lurk this thread too- I'm 5'8-5'9ish
  • catweazle12
    catweazle12 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    I'm 5'10"... In the spring of 2011 I decided that I should clean up my eating habits. By November I had lost about 40-45lbs. I was at my lowest weight of 135lbs and I felt a bit too skinny. It took a while for my body to fit my skin again. I don't know how else to explain this!

I was always active, running, yoga, hiking and walking everywhere. The 1st photo is during a marathon when I was about 182 lbs. It took me 4:25hrs to finish that one....2nd photo is at the start of my new eating habits.I think I was around180 or so The last photo is from 2012, exactly 2 years later I weighed about 138lbs then. I finished that marathon (different course and weather conditions) in 3:42hrs and qualified for Boston! 2013 I ran Boston and got my best time of 3:35:04 ( I have to add that 4 seconds LOL)

Now I've been weight training for almost a year and have gained muscle and am maintaining between 140-145lbs though I have to say I feel more comfortable when I'm 138-140lbs.
  • catweazle12
    catweazle12 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Sorry pics are huge...
  • FromHereOnOut
    FromHereOnOut Posts: 3,237 Member
    Options
    catweazle12, you look great in every single picture, and your performance improvements are such an inspiration.
  • ngarrett75
    ngarrett75 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    So encouraging; needed this this week. Feeling unmotivated.
    Am 5'9"...184 was my highest (Jan 2014). So I Started running in January. Only down to 180. So discouraged. My goal is 150...which was my weight 3 years ago when I got married. I'm so upset with myself that I gained so much weight; it's been sooooo hard to get this under control. I'm thinking of adding P90X3 to my regimen soon.
  • Polygontus
    Polygontus Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    I don't really have before and after pics, but I am 5' 10" and 125lbs

Pictures are too big.... So you can just look at my profile pics. Lol
  • LucindaBass85
    Options
    I'm 5'9.5 and apparently small framed when using the wrist/elbow measurement test... but I have pretty wide hips and shoulders so I dunno how accurate it is!! I started at about 184lbs (wearing UK 16) and I'm now at 154lbs (UK 12), currently heavy lifting and trying to reduce my body fat as I'm still pretty wobbly and have a flabby lower belly :( I want my true "after" picture to be in a bikini.. hopefully by the summer!!

Before 184lbs:
    STH70589_zpse0b43f63.jpg
    During 154lbs:
    DSCF0545_zps265ddaf1.jpg

Hey, I'm exactly the same height and build (but fatter) as you and your photos are an inspiration! I am currently unable to a take a photo of myself without wanting to cry! Not good.

I was 184 at my heaviest and am currently 174. I went down to 168 but had a few speights of really rubbish news and then just ate my way through the upset. Need to get back on this! Apparently the best weight for my height; to be smack bang in the middle of the ok BMI range is 160 pounds but obviously I want to be slimmer than than not just average in case a few pound creep back on again!

If I can get to 154 by my holiday in the summer i'll be thrilled. Thank you for the inspirational photos!
  • sprinthard
    Options
    Tappin this
  • queasy
    queasy Posts: 28
    Options
    lurk lurk lurk...I'd like to come back in a year and post my sucess story onthis!!fingers crossed!I am 5 ft 10 and 220 pounds at the moment!I lost four stone before but unfortunately put it back on and am essentailly back at the start of my journey(so disheartening) but I always find when I'm looking for inspo that everyone around my weight is either male or 5 ft 6 or under so it's nice to see some girls my height!!I'm not a great one for pics but I think that I need to start as all your pics are really inspirational!!It's nice to see where you started and how much you've progressed!
  • in4nomz
    in4nomz Posts: 230
    Options
    Tall women represent!!!

I don't have pictures right now (at work!) but I felt the need to be in this thread because I meet the criteria.

I've been on a roller-coaster my whole life, I've been 200 lbs (probably more, when I was pregnant I stopped looking at the scale), 180 lbs, 130 lbs, 98 lbs (eating disorder plagued childhood/teenage years) and I am currently 158 lbs...I still have work to do, but weight wise I'm relatively happy; just gotta work on that BF%!!!

Keep up the awesome work ladies!!!
  • hopeless_rhomantic
    hopeless_rhomantic Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Bumping for the future!! (6'2....401lbs) But here's my current :) Keep you guys posted for my after!!!! I'm already really confident, I just want to get healthy and 200lbs loss is my goal!!! I will never wear clothes!!!!!!!!! lol

1000012_10152191338274610_1457466496_n.jpg
  • FromHereOnOut
    FromHereOnOut Posts: 3,237 Member
    Options
    I will never wear clothes!!!!!!!!! lol

lol! That's a good goal! :happy:
  • laolivabeachbum
    Options
    5'8 girl here. I'm just a 'before' pic at the moment :-( will update this thread when I've made it x
  • carlaeliza29
    carlaeliza29 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I love following this thread, such great inspiration for this 5'10' chick! I come here when I need a boost.
    Thank you!
  • knitapeace
    knitapeace Posts: 1,013 Member
    Options
    Bumping for the future!! (6'2....401lbs) But here's my current :) Keep you guys posted for my after!!!! I'm already really confident, I just want to get healthy and 200lbs loss is my goal!!! I will never wear clothes!!!!!!!!! lol

You're doing great!!

Sometimes I'll hear someone talk about a girl on TV or in real life wearing skimpy clothes and I'll say, "If I looked like that I'd walk around naked!" LOL! Of course now that I'm getting close to goal I'm eating those words...LOL.
  • Operationweddings
    Operationweddings Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I'm 5ft 8

SW 235
    CW 228
    GW 160-165

I'm eating around 1850. I'm breastfeeding so I need the extra 500cals for that :)
  • lbkingcu
    lbkingcu Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • tlcarolinagirl
    tlcarolinagirl Posts: 1,700 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'8" and a halfish....My profile pic is my halfway point. Will try to get some before shots on here tonight.
  • msbanana
    msbanana Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'10" and my pics should be public (go stalk my profile).
    The start picture was 290-ish (it's the Halloween picture- I'm all the way to the right), the pics with abs were between 165-175.
    I've gained some weight back and I'm back up to 195 (long story) with my eyes on 170 (again). :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!