5'8-5'11 women before/after pics?

Replies

• LeashaLeash
    LeashaLeash Posts: 28 Member
    I'm 5'8" and have fairly large shoulders (have a hard time getting coats that fit me here) and huge ankles/feet (US size 11, UK 9 for shoes and my ankles are bigger then my boyfriends!). I always considered myself to be large framed before because of my shoe size, but I'm not sure what a proper measurement would be. My starting weight was 195lb and my current weight is 140lb.

c73bacba-718a-4902-9474-ccd0976f993b_zps4b9460c7.jpg
  • samanthaxb
    samanthaxb Posts: 54 Member
    I'm 5'8" and have fairly large shoulders (have a hard time getting coats that fit me here) and huge ankles/feet (US size 11, UK 9 for shoes and my ankles are bigger then my boyfriends!). I always considered myself to be large framed before because of my shoe size, but I'm not sure what a proper measurement would be. My starting weight was 195lb and my current weight is 140lb.

c73bacba-718a-4902-9474-ccd0976f993b_zps4b9460c7.jpg

Ugh the horrors of big feet! I know how you feel, I'm a US 12!
  • raegrove
    raegrove Posts: 37 Member
    This was my 21-month progress photo (from October, 2013) --->>>

endofmonth21_zps20d45885.jpg

amazing work on your hips/thighs!

I'm 5'8" and started at 188 in June after having my last baby.
    I'm at 158 now and wear mostly size 10 but just bought a size 8 that fits!!
  • Tigredia
    Tigredia Posts: 107 Member
    Great thread. I started with MFP in January.

5'9". 60 years old
    HW. 310
    SW. 298
    CW. 275
    GW. 150ish

No pictures yet. Too big to fit in camera.

I gained over 100 pounds because I ate to much feeling sorry for myself. I was diagnosed with MS. I was on crutches for almost two years because of an accident .

Finally decided enough is enough. I need like friends to help me on journey.
  • mmmb30
    mmmb30 Posts: 4
    How in the heck do you 5'9 to 5'11 women get down to 120-145?
    I've been stuck at 165 FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!

I put on about 20-40 miles a week between Swimming, biking and running. Trying to fit weights in there too!
    I'd like to think I eat fairly healthy good food with the occasional "f"- it meal/snack in there.
    Always under my calorie goals here with MFP.

Are you using any suppliments?
    Any advice would be great!
  • eslcity
    eslcity Posts: 323 Member
    I am 5'8 1/2... I've been up and down with the same 8 lbs, but this is what 8 lbs loss looked like... I think that I was toning muscle just as much as I was burning fat because now I can feel muscles in places that I had no idea were there (ABS, THIGHS, ETC...) I hope that this picture serves as proof that EVERY SINGLE LB lost counts!

12928218_8065.jpg

Oh my good god... that is amazing results.... i'm sure you are just so happy with yourself and your progress...
  • eslcity
    eslcity Posts: 323 Member
    Bumping for the future!! (6'2....401lbs) But here's my current :) Keep you guys posted for my after!!!! I'm already really confident, I just want to get healthy and 200lbs loss is my goal!!! I will never wear clothes!!!!!!!!! lol

You're doing great!!

Sometimes I'll hear someone talk about a girl on TV or in real life wearing skimpy clothes and I'll say, "If I looked like that I'd walk around naked!" LOL! Of course now that I'm getting close to goal I'm eating those words...LOL.

If you ever change your mind....i know whose house to stalk.....^____^ :laugh:

just too bad i live in Korea.... :grumble:
  • All your pics look lovely! I'm just under 6" and have lost 2kg so far... so not much point in a before/during but I'll be back here in the future!

If anyone's interested, I'm currently netting about 1400 (I don't fluctuate much from that, as I eat back most of my exercise calories... the way I look at it, if I don't fuel my body for the exercise, it won't be doing any good, I'll just burn myself out and lose motivation).

I'm aiming for 1500, but I seem to have been shooting a little under so far...

My starting weight was 104kg (although my highest was a couple of months ago at 107kg... but I didn't start using the site until last weekend, at which point I was down to 104kg) and my goal is around 80kg, but as I start to approach that I'll see how I feel about things, as it's difficult to tell what's 'healthy' for you until you're actually there. I may aim to lose a bit more, and continue strength training so I build back up a bit in muscle rather than fat.
  • 6ftamazon
    6ftamazon Posts: 340 Member
    I'm 6 feet tall, so I'm a little taller than you're asking about. But in my profile pic on the left, I was 325 and a size 20. In the right side, I'm a size 16 and 300 lbs. it's great to see some motivation here!

Eta my frame is probably medium, mesomorph body type and built fairly solid.
  • alanaealeman
    alanaealeman Posts: 3 Member
    Before:
    mkufy8.jpg

After; 5'9-5'10, I fluctuate 155-160lbs, mostly muscle from weightlifting:
    2hem1bq.jpg

1zcpyc5.jpg
  • divainsneakers
    divainsneakers Posts: 397 Member
    Awesome transformation!
  • cowgirlqueen
    cowgirlqueen Posts: 467 Member
    hello y'all I'm 5'7 1/2 and i'm large framed this first pic is me at 190 lbs

this second picture is me at 185 lbs

my pics wont show up .....weird
  • Siy4
    Siy4 Posts: 47
    Oh this is incredible..!!!!!!! & soooo motivating.

I have just joined this forum & started working towards my goal.

i have always been cribbing about my weight, my cupboard is filled with million clothes that I never wear, really find it hard to keep motivated & always loose patience.... This time highly determined.. & targeting 33lbs for now.

Please all support me....!!!

Ive researched somewhat & found a few tips that wd help all to achieve their goal>>

1. drink 3 Liters of water daily. drink 1 Lt before your Lunch/ Dinner & you wdnt eat much.
    2. NEVER Starv, if you ll, you would only think of FOOD. Better keep full with Low cal food before itself.

If there is any similar Practical Tips Please do share :):)
  • I am 5'10.5"

SW 203 lbs
    CW 165 lbs
    GW 160 lbs or maybe less, we'll see when I get there.

It has taken me 10 months to get to where I am now so it's been a slow journey, but one I am very proud of. I can't wait to see how far I can go and look forward to getting rid of the rest of the fat and loose skin, but it's going well so far.

Good luck to all of you!

WOW! I can't believe that was in 10 months! You've made amazing progress! Good on you!
  • Nickih4619093
    Nickih4619093 Posts: 91 Member
    Here for inspiration!, you ladies all look awesome!
    I'm 5'7"
    at my heaviest I was 205 lbs
    CW169lbs
    GW150-145lbs
  • ceciliaruns
    ceciliaruns Posts: 41 Member
    How in the heck do you 5'9 to 5'11 women get down to 120-145?
    I've been stuck at 165 FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!

I put on about 20-40 miles a week between Swimming, biking and running. Trying to fit weights in there too!
    I'd like to think I eat fairly healthy good food with the occasional "f"- it meal/snack in there.
    Always under my calorie goals here with MFP.

Are you using any suppliments?
    Any advice would be great!
  • ceciliaruns
    ceciliaruns Posts: 41 Member
    Sorry, responding to previous quote. I looked into your diary and I can pinpoint many issues as to why you are stuck, burgers, fries, pizza, candy, high carb snacks with no fiber. If you want to get your weight down, you have to eat clean and cut out pretty much most of the junk. Lots of veggies, nuts, seeds, fruit in moderation, lean meats, fish, eggs, poultry. Bigger breakfast with protein at each mini meal. The occasional treat, maybe once a week is fine. Good luck!
  • bump
  • zoeysasha37
    zoeysasha37 Posts: 7,089 Member
    Lurking on this thread also. I'm just a hair under 5"8 , starting weight 202, current weight 135.
  • k1o2r3i4
    k1o2r3i4 Posts: 33 Member
    5'9
    SW 252
    CW199

ea27da0e-e7fd-4d6e-b2f1-0b190313f844.jpg
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!