Is it considered cheating?

123457»

Replies

• angievaughn
    angievaughn Posts: 655 Member
    i found out by going through her phone

I think it might of been different if she would of come to you and told you and explained how she feels...but since you had to find out other wise then it's pretty clear.
  • obsidianwings
    obsidianwings Posts: 1,237 Member
    <----Just think she could have been with me.
    Now her girlfriend idea isn't so bad....is it!?
    WIN!
  • Pixi_Rex
    Pixi_Rex Posts: 1,676 Member
    Well if you formed coherent sentences it may make more sense but I am assuming you broke up with her AFTER you saw the pictures... or rather after you went through her phone, unless of course she said "Hey look what so and so and I did last night when we were out"

While its not right for her to kiss someone else - friend or otherwise it is also not right for you to go through her phone.

Personally I would just cut all ties with her and move on but thats just me.
  • iFeelBrandNew
    iFeelBrandNew Posts: 263 Member
    3 some is the only way to fix this.

YESSSSSSSSS!!! LMAO
  • I only got to page 3, so sorry if this is a repeat.

From my standpoint, if my fiance turned around and made out with anyone - sober or drunk, male or female - I would say he cheated. I would expect nothing but the same should I do it.
  • anarjackson
    anarjackson Posts: 79 Member
    Yes, I think so. How do you feel? Hurt? Betrayed? I think you need to sit down with her and talk about it and work through this so that it doesn't affect your relationship in the long run.
  • tomomatic
    tomomatic Posts: 1,794 Member
    tumblr_m2qmalkGX41rom54ao3_500.gif
  • pa_jorg
    pa_jorg Posts: 4,404 Member
    I recently broke up with her and shes so pissed at me and thinks its perfectly okay because it was just her friend and it was the same sex.

Wait, is she still your girlfriend or not? makes a huge difference.
  • Fit2Skinnyme33
    Fit2Skinnyme33 Posts: 127 Member
    Cheating. Regardless of same sex. If she didn't think it was a big deal why not tell you right away about it. She should have told you instead of you having to find out. If you felt betrayed. Still cheating. She may think it's not big deal because she doesn't "like" girls but kissing is a very very intimate thing. If she would only kiss a girl while drunk, then it is a fantasy of hers and it was emotionally done. Cheating.

I may be married but I would never make out with another girl without my husband present or without his consent.
  • anarjackson
    anarjackson Posts: 79 Member
    i found out by going through her phone
    If you have to break that trust barrier by going through her phone then maybe there is not trust is in this relationship. I think it's time to move on. After all a relationship is based on trust.
  • if you were hurt then you have every right to have your feelings. she cant be pissed you were hurt. and in a relationship you live by the rule that your actions will matter to your partner. she clearly disregarded yours to fit her fun.
  • WeekndOVOXO
    WeekndOVOXO Posts: 779 Member
    <----Just think she could have been with me.
    Now her girlfriend idea isn't so bad....is it!?

I literally laughed out loud in class.

619d6315f5806b69aa4fd6b418d91bea7930b4bc_m.gif
  • Yes, it is...Honestly, you guys need to see other people because it seems like there was never a good relationship. (No trust)...
  • ksmiley412
    ksmiley412 Posts: 274 Member
    It is cheating.
  • If you feel hurt and uncomfortable, then it's cheating.

^^Agree.
  • Definitely Cheating
  • Just be done with her.. she is obviously part of the "its cool to make out with my girlfriends" I personally think it is ridiculous. If you weren't in a relationship, different story. Too many woman available to waste your time on somebody who thinks your emotions aren't important or valid.