That weird thing you do...

Options

Replies

• Tony_Brewski
    Tony_Brewski Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options
    I read random forum threads when I am really bored at work.
  • nenacakesxo
    nenacakesxo Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I have the bad habit of biting the inside of my mouth when i'm nervous.
    I smell cups before i use them.
    I'm scared to look at mirrors at night.
    I have 5 phone chargers: 2 car chargers (one in my car and one in my purse) one charger in my living room, one in my room, and one wall charger that i always carry.
  • Wannabeachday
    Wannabeachday Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I will not eat something that is a day past the expiration date.
    I count how many swipes when putting on deodorant and they can't be the same amount of times under each arm.
    I make the sign of the cross when I pass a car accident and I don't even go to church.
    I wash my hands like 50 times a day ( I work in the medical field )
    ......yea I am a weirdo :p hehe
  • jessicalynn75
    jessicalynn75 Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    When I used to eat M&Ms or Skittles, I had to eat all of the same color before moving on to another color...a little OCD. LOL
  • Wannabeachday
    Wannabeachday Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Yup when I eat sour patch kids I like to eat all the reds first :) haha
  • Jenny_Taylia
    Jenny_Taylia Posts: 540 Member
    Options
    I make beats with my teeth that ofcourse only I can hear lol. Rubbing the teeth together or hitting the teeth together differnt ways to make a different *sound*
  • kealambert
    kealambert Posts: 961 Member
    Options
    I have no limit of weird **** i say or do
  • Jenny_Taylia
    Jenny_Taylia Posts: 540 Member
    Options
    Every month I throw out all my socks and underwear and buy new socks and underwear.
    Now tell me that isnt weird lol
  • WinnerVictorious
    WinnerVictorious Posts: 4,735 Member
    Options
    I make beats with my teeth that ofcourse only I can hear lol. Rubbing the teeth together or hitting the teeth together differnt ways to make a different *sound*

i do something similar. sometimes, i "grind" my molars to a tune only i can hear. the sound is kind of like a marching band marching/drumming.
  • mdulanto9177
    Options
    when shopping for milk, i always get the one farthest to the back

I'm so scared of bugs (any kinds), rolly pollys included, and some reptiles (but I can hold a baby snake)

when grocery shopping...I always shop for fruit first.

I can be on the computer for hour ( like now) knowing that i have a million other things to do
  • LMick1986
    Options
    Just got reminded of one. I can't take the front object off a store shelf. So even if someone picks it up to hand to me, I have to put it back and grab one from behind.

I do that too!!

Sometimes I feel bad when someone is trying to give it to me...or worse, ring it up. For example, at a tanning salon, the lady will grab the front lotion I want....and I have to ask for the next one as polite as possible. :ohwell: Sorry!
  • LMick1986
    Options
    I stick out the tip of my tongue when I am concentrating...

I think I bite my lips. Does that make sense? It's like I start out just licking my lips a lot, then they end up all the way in my mouth. Hahah!! That sounds weird.
  • vice350z
    vice350z Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    i drink milk with pizza or spaghetti.
  • LMick1986
    Options
    I have the bad habit of biting the inside of my mouth when i'm nervous.
    I smell cups before i use them.
    I'm scared to look at mirrors at night.
    I have 5 phone chargers: 2 car chargers (one in my car and one in my purse) one charger in my living room, one in my room, and one wall charger that i always carry.

I also smell cups first!
  • LMick1986
    Options
    I also will not walk through dark rooms in my house. I have to flip on another light before I turn one off. (Aside from actually going to bed).
  • LMick1986
    Options
    When I used to eat M&Ms or Skittles, I had to eat all of the same color before moving on to another color...a little OCD. LOL

I won't eat the blue ones. Nope!
  • LMick1986
    Options
    i sniff my deodorant and perfume first before i put it on...every...single.. time. lol.
    dont know why, its just automatic for me, lol.

Always, always sniff a marker before I write with it lol

I sniff my deodorant after I put it on. Especially if it smells good. Soft n Dri's Whisper scent smells amazing. I made all my friends smell my pits once at a party and they all agreed! :bigsmile:
    I love the smell of my dishwasher tabs, and I'll stand next to the dishwasher while it's on in order to inhale the steam. I also love the smell of OxyClean. I went through a phase a few years ago where I was so obsessed with the smells of them that I eventually really wanted to taste them, and I couldn't get it out of my head until I did, so cracked open a dishwasher tab and tasted the powder portion, tasted my OxyClean both dry and mixed with water, and tasted hand sanitizer. I also once tried bleach on a dare and really like it. It's super salty. Bleach is one of my favorite scents and if they made bleach scented candles and air fresheners, I would fill my house with them. Chlorine bleach that is. Probably because the pool I worked at primarily as a teen had such a strong chlorine scent that it's like a nostalgia thing for me.

Did you like the taste of the other stuff? I do kinda like the smell of bleach, but I've never wanted to taste it. I love standing in the coffee aisle at the grocery store, but at some point you need to leave before people start looking at you funny. :smile:

I also smell my deodorant and perfume before AND after applying.
    I love the smell of bleach, never tried it though. I just overuse it when washing my sheets and towels.
    I crave dirt a lot....so when I get a craving, I go drink black tea from Starbucks. It seems to fix it.
  • UltimateMedu
    UltimateMedu Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I occasionally unconsciously stop breathing when someone's talking to me.. I don't know why and I never notice it, but it's happened a few times where they're like, "Aren't you going to breathe?" haha. Also if I have nuggets and they're really crunchy I have to take off the flour crust... don't judge me.
  • natalovesmusic
    natalovesmusic Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I smell every morsel of food before eating it.
    I enjoy biting my family and friends.
    I worry that tarantulas/water snakes/piranhas will leap out from the toilet bowl when I'm pooping.

haha, if I'm unsure of a food I have to smell it first
    I used to ALWAYS run up stairs (I now live in a one-story so..)
    I can't sleep with pants on, I have to wear shorts, no matter how cold it is because it feels like my legs are constricted
    I can burp just from drinking water. It's small but still a burp..
  • natalovesmusic
    natalovesmusic Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    cannot sleep with the closet doors open

Oh, yes, DEFINITELY this, too! I've seen too many scary movies.

This too. It just annoys the heck out of me. Also, if the light right outside my bedroom door is on. Can't do it