That weird thing you do...

Options
1111213141517»

Replies

• gingerjen7
    gingerjen7 Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    i give females a quick peck on the neck while we are hugging if i like them lol (idk why)
    I always wondered what that was about. Most guys I know don't do that, but once, in very short succession, my ex-boyfriend did it (shortly after telling me how hard it was to always be thinking about me when he had a new girlfriend), and then my drunk adopted father did. Both times were creepy.
  • gingerjen7
    gingerjen7 Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    not only do i sing in the shower, but i also pretend i'm famous people and have mock interviews with myself xD
    I do that too, sort of: I pretend I'm a famous person and I'm being interviewed by Conan. So basically I'm just sitting around talking about my life to myself and trying to sound smart and witty. It's a good thing I only live with my son and my cat.
  • SeaRunner26
    SeaRunner26 Posts: 5,143 Member
    Options
    I prefer to sleep on the couch. (At least to nap.)
  • dan09554
    dan09554 Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    I never use the same scent deoderant 2 days in a row. Currently, I have 10 deodorants in a rotation. Odd, I know. Wife says I'm slightly OCD.
  • DaphneAtx
    Options
    I can't get into the shower if there's a piece of hair or fuzz in there. It has to be completely clean.

I eat my yogurt with a tiny spoon - cannot use a normal sized one.

I feel really guilty if I kill a bug.

I eat my peas one at a time.
  • SeaRunner26
    SeaRunner26 Posts: 5,143 Member
    Options
    I eat things off my plate one at a time. I never mix foods.
  • MrMeowGi
    MrMeowGi Posts: 171
    Options
    99% of my foods I eat with knife and fork...Including pizza and hamburgers...
  • rsm1972
    rsm1972 Posts: 283
    Options
    I eat my pizza with a fork.

I absoutely LOVE asparagus. Ill eat a whole plate full for dinner.

Cool I'm The Same Way TOO :wink:
  • mellyish
    mellyish Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    I'm completely right handed but since I started using the computer when I was 4 I use my left hand.

When I have to cut my food I have to switch my fork to my left hand and have my knife in the right. That's just a low muscle tone issue :P

I am obsessed with knowing what time it is. I'm almost always checking. i don't even have to be anticipating anything >.<

I can't sit still, period, that's my ad/hd. I have to be sitting on one leg or have them crossed and I'm just moving constantly. It feels weird to have 2 feet planted on the ground when sitting!
  • LilacSnow
    LilacSnow Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    When I'm home alone I turn on all the lights so it looks like my house is inhabited, I guess because I have a paranoia/fear of being murdered. Haha.

same here!
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    I too eat everything with a knife and fork.

In fact hamburgers I'll take ONE bite without a knife and fork. Then I pull off the bun, and use a knife and fork.

I can eat like three cups of roasted veggies for dinner and be perfectly happy.
  • a_crotty
    a_crotty Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    I check my shoes for bugs
    I turn clothes inside out to look for hairs because if it touches me I will gag
    I check on my kids all night long
    I look under and in my car before getting in
    I search the house every time I come home
  • stephanielindsey
    Options
    I have to have the volume on the tv/radio/stereo/....etc on an EVEN number.

I hold my breath when I drive past cemetaries.

I do the exact same thing with the even numbers lol

ME TOO! I mean two ;)

I have to have it on odd numbers! I also have to have knick knacks or pictures in groupings of odd numbers.
    When I'm brushing my teeth, I sing "Happy Birthday Mr. President" in my head.
  • Carpaydeeum
    Options
    I use the same hand to press the shift key when typing...so "HI" only uses one hand.

I drink tomato juice on every airplane flight...not sure what will happen if i don't :)
  • junodog1
    junodog1 Posts: 4,792 Member
    Options
    OMG I feel so freaking NORMAL!