Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options
  • 294Rich
    294Rich Posts: 171 Member
    Options
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    If ANY married woman on here ever thought their husband NEVER looks at another woman in 'that' way then the woman has more problems than just a rating on a forum.

agreed!
  • QuinceyBethx3
    Options
    If it makes you uncomfortable he shouldn't do it. Let him know that it bothers you and he should respect your feelings!
  • _noob_
    _noob_ Posts: 3,306 Member
    Options
    Anybody that doesn't think we internally answer "would I hit it" to damn near each and every woman we look at (and we're talking full room scans with hundreds of people answered in fractions of a second) is fooling themselves...
  • NoExcuses79
    NoExcuses79 Posts: 233
    Options
    We're all on here because we want to look better and support each other.......it makes sense to have a rating thread or to compliment one another when it is due, if it were to go further than that or if something innappropriate were said then "HOUSTON we have a problem". If you have a problem with your spouse complimenting someone of the opposite sex or the same then you have some personal issues that need to be dealt with. At one point we were just as the animals and did everything we come across, only becoming civilized made us begin to set boundaries for one another. When we persue someone you don't care if their seeing someone else or complimenting people on a website, you just want them and once you have them you want them all to yourself so we begin with the rules/boundaries. We all do it some more than others...............if you don't trust him, tell him cause that's what it comes down to not a silly post on a website. If he doesnt compromise then............IDK what to tell you, say goodbye and try your luck elswhere it could be alot worse!!! Just 1 man's point of view ,not trying to step on toes or hurt feelings. You are entitled to feel the way you do! Now go work this out before it causes you any more stress.
  • NutellaAddict
    NutellaAddict Posts: 1,258 Member
    Options
    Did someone give you a low score?
  • Horsezee
    Horsezee Posts: 22
    Options
    Nah, doesn't bother me at all. If he was trying to get numbers and set up dates then I'd be angry, but if it's an innocent glance, or a compliment on a forum, that's fine. :)
  • ScatteredThoughts
    ScatteredThoughts Posts: 3,562 Member
    Options
    Dude, I was told that once I was married I would no longer have to have thoughts. Or opinions. Or money. Or a job. What are you trying to do here?

Hmm. Previous post was from Nov 2012.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cmw67vdsB2Q
  • tigerblood78
    tigerblood78 Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't care that she posted in those threads...I would however feel bad that her self esteem was so low that she would participate in that nonsense
  • frommetobetterme
    frommetobetterme Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    If you're uncomfortable with it, then it's wrong for your relationship. You need to nicely bring it up and tell him how it makes you feel.

Personally, it would depend on how if was done. If he just goes in for fun and puts up a rating... whatever. If however, he puts comments and flirts, then it's an issue. Giving a number to someone isn't anywhere close to having a conversation and leading to cheating.

Although note, that we have one of those relationships where the rule is 'look but don't touch). Afterall, it's human nature to look at others and find the best possible mate. I personally feel that if I got upset each time he looked at another woman, we would both be miserable for no good reason.
  • JenAndSome
    JenAndSome Posts: 1,908 Member
    Options
    When I was married I wouldn't have cared. I wouldn't care now with my bf either. I see nothing wrong with looking at other people. Besides, it's all fun and games. However, if he consistently rated me, or others similar to me, a 5 or under I might be a little upset.
  • brower47
    brower47 Posts: 16,356 Member
    Options
    ROFL, my husband and I were doing it together the other night. Using my account but we'd come to a consensus on the folks before posting. He also laughs when I get messages from guys. If he was doing it by himself, I wouldn't be concerned in the least but then again, he gets back from work trips and tells me all his wacky bar (and the occasional strip club) stories. Unless your husband has done something in the past to cause concern, you probably shouldn't make a big deal about it. But then again, you're the only one in this thread that really knows the guy and are ultimately the only one who can respond properly despite all the 'advice' you're getting.
  • imchicbad
    imchicbad Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    It's the Internet .... Half the pics are fake, photoshopped anyways. Who cares. Everyone lies about the person above you. I could care less. My self esteem is not affected whatsoever. I think it would be a huge turn on to see how they rate my husband. To remind me of what I got lol , I take no offense
  • 81meg1L
    81meg1L Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Don't worry- Be happy.

:-)
  • 81meg1L
    Options
    Yes, You're right. Its much more advantageous to focus on your own actions, and increasing your self-esteem.

Losing weight, toning-up, becoming healthier is all about increasing your self esteem!

When working out, its not simply the burn that feels good- its the rush of improvement- Ever Upward!
  • 81meg1L
    Options
    I think so too.

I'm married, and we go back and forth about "sexiness"...Yeah...we judge ;-)

But we enjoy each other. I know my husband wants a 'hot' wife, just like I want a 'hot' husband. So while we're improving together, its a total turn-on.

Its just part of life.

Reference:
    National Geographic's: The Nature Channel
  • gracielynn1011
    gracielynn1011 Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    I don't participate in those types of threads because I feel like it is disrespectful to my husband. And he would give me the same respect of not participating also. It is human nature to admire a beautiful form, and neither of us gets upset at the other acknowledging that, but we do agree that anything other than a simple look is not appropriate.
  • soontobemomma
    Options
    This is an old thread guys!
  • NoExcuses79
    NoExcuses79 Posts: 233
    Options
    Obviously alot to be said on the subject..........regardless how old it is................and its good to hear how others feel about and would deal with the situation. It helps you determine if your being rational or irrational, because we tend to be irrational when it comes to personal issues, its always different from the inside!!!