Options

Replies

• Simone_King
    Simone_King Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    Greek yogurt.
  • songbirdtree
    Options
    Atkin's shakes! So easy - full of vitamins and protein to get you through the morning.
  • bankmd
    bankmd Posts: 20
    Options
    I had bacon and eggs today, and do this when I have time. No grains for me, and I avoid low fat foods. Tomorrow I plan on a pumpkin smoothie (1/2 cup of canned pumpkin, little less than 1/2 cup organic no sugar coconut milk, 1/2 banana, some vanilla, gelatin, cinnamon, cloves, and stevia). I do eat Greek yogurt when I am in a rush, and sometimes when I am not, I have steak and butternut squash. I consider breakfast the most important meal of the day. So I want it to make me happy and keep me feeling nourished through the morning.
  • takumaku
    takumaku Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    Lately, my breakfast has been a bag of microwave popcorn, 184 grams of egg whites, 1 small container of greek yogurt, and 1 cup of pumpkin.
  • lorettaasmith
    lorettaasmith Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    I like a parfait with low fat greek yogurt (any flavor), whatever fruit I have on hand (banana, strawberries, blueberries, etc) and low fat granola.
  • maryjay52
    maryjay52 Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    it varies but typically i have two egg whites with one eggland egg and add diced red bell pepper and onion and italian seasoning .. mix it and put it in the microwave for about a minute or so and its done that quick and easy . and ill have steel cut oats with it that i sprinkle cinnamon and chia seeds on or wheat germ

sometimes i make grainberry pancakes or have a protein shake ..this morning a myoplex bar. depends on my mood i guess
  • Ellyabell
    Ellyabell Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Bump for later.
  • Sharkington
    Options
    I usually eat some oatmeal, as well as Greek yogurt with granola sprinkled on top. Green tea with honey, too!

On days I run out of those things, I will go for some eggs and fruit, but I try to make sure I stocked on oatmeal and yogurt because I really look forward to eating those things when I wake up.
  • LethalBeauty
    Options
    i actually just eat anything. like sometimes i eat popcorn (natural,no butter) for breakfast. haha! i just eat whatever im in the mood for. i only eat healthy stuff though (vegan) and pretty much snack all day. in moderation!
  • NaturallyOlivia
    NaturallyOlivia Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    Hot tea, soup, or green giant broccoli/cauliflower just for one little frozen servings. Basically anything quick and easy. Nothing spectacular over here I'm afraid. Lol
  • nelja
    nelja Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    i have a cup of coffee,the only one for a day.Then 1 weetbix with 2 spoons of protein.
  • phatgirl4
    Options
    I have 1 egg and 1 egg white omlet with a sprinkle of cheese in it and 1 piece of wheat toast with a table spoon of grape jelly on the side. or if i am at work I have 1 tomato biscuit at 180 calories,
  • ihateroses
    ihateroses Posts: 893 Member
    Options
    I usually have 1 egg (fried or scrambled) and 1 slice of whole wheat toast. Just bought Thomas's Light Multigrain muffins which I'm aching to try!

This is me + 1 teaspoon of peanut butter on the toast/english muffin!

Just started eating this recently and I already feel better and snack less throughout the day (check zee diary for proof-sies)
  • TubbsMcGee
    TubbsMcGee Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    E V E R Y T H I N G

Week day mornings I have to eat brekky at my office desk.
    I'll have steel cut oats, 1/2 Tbsp of organic peanut butter, 1/2 organic banana, 1 Tbsp of cinnamon, 1/2 Tbsp of freshly ground golden flax, 1/2 Tbsp of non GMO chia seeds, mixed with 1 cup of organic vanilla almond milk.
    Tastes wonderful, and fills me up for 4 hours!
    369 calories, 52 g carbs, 11 g protein, 14 g fat, 11 g fiber, 93 mg of sodium.
    {I'll also have a mug or two of loose leaf green tea}

Weekends/days off, I'll make scrambled egg whites (from my free-range hens, 1 whole egg + 2 egg whites), 1/4 cup of plain Greek yogurt (to thicken it up and make them fluffy), spinach roasted in piccante olive oil, & crumbled feta with a side of multi-grain super seeded buttered toast.
    This is mainly why I look forward to weekends, soooo tasty! And gives me wicked energy.
    391 calories, 24 g carbs, 25 g protein, 23 g fat, 5 g fiber, 495 sodium.
  • Brandon74
    Brandon74 Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    3 slices of turkey bacon
    3 large eggs
    2 slices of 12 grain toast
  • qnih
    qnih Posts: 16
    Options
    Scrambled eggs, optionally with bacon
    60-80g of muesli, with almonds, walnuts and assorted seeds, plus 1% milk
    Porridge, made with about 50g of oats, and water, and sometimes assorted seeds

Not all on the same day, of course!
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    I'm doing low carb so I have fried eggs, bacon, and 1 slice of low carb bread with butter. Since the bread has 5 carbs, uterus only slice I get all day. Sometimes I have scrambled eggs with cheddar cheese. This is my biggest meal. I have a salad for lunch almost everyday.

uterus diet? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

It's a good plan, a lot of womb for flexibility.

Don't jump into this all at once though. Baby steps.

I'd like to apologize for my earlier behavior...

...it was very infantile.

<crickets>

I guess people aren't ovary interested in this particular diet.
  • calimoma
    Options
    today i had a light piece of bread with 1 tbs of bettern peanutbutter, and a fruit cup with no sugar. plus coffee and hot tea.
  • bandedsandi
    bandedsandi Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    50 g of Whey protein powder mixed with 200 ml of fat-free milk and a medium banana = one delish smoothie!
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Options
    after fasting for 16 hours had 22 ounces of grilled tilapia with cajun spice and a multi vitamin