upsy Posts: 42
    Options
    Starting with 188 (31/01)
    So far lost 4 lbs

February goal ~ 12 lbs
  • erinm
    erinm Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Hope it's not too late to join this group.

Jan 1- 217#

Feb 1- 209#

March 1 goal- 203#

April 1 goal- 198#
  • TCASMEY
    TCASMEY Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    Friday February 5 weight 179

No loss for this weeks weigh in but have not been feeling well and have been taking it easy! Hope everyone had a better week than me!
  • vortex
    vortex Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi All!

I'm in on the challenge...What do I have to lose? LOL (ok lots)

Started at 206 Jan
    Weight in today 200lb Feb 5
    Goal 195 by end of Feb.

Good luck to everyone I know we can do it!!!!!
  • EmmyBee
    EmmyBee Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    My check-in: No loss for me this week, but I'm hoping to see some movement on the scale by tomorrow. I've been staying within my calories and have been to the gym 4 times this week. I live on the East Coast and we're supposed to be hit by a huge snow storm by this afternoon, and my office has already decided to close! So I'm off to an earlier-than-usual workout at the gym. Hope everyone has had success this week!!! :wink:
  • phyljen
    phyljen Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    So Are we supposed to weigh in today? I thought that since we weighed in on Monday FEB. 1 that we would be weighing in every Monday. But I did weigh today and I was so happy since I lost 2 pounds.
    Feb. 1 - 156.8
    Today Feb. 5 - 154
    I was so happy!
    Jenn - Wondering how the lunch went at work?
    Vortex -eburton3 - erinm - upsy Welcome to the group.:happy:
    Good luck this coming week.:laugh:
  • TCASMEY
    TCASMEY Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    So Are we supposed to weigh in today? I thought that since we weighed in on Monday FEB. 1 that we would be weighing in every Monday. But I did weigh today and I was so happy since I lost 2 pounds.
    Feb. 1 - 156.8
    Today Feb. 5 - 154
    I was so happy!
    Jenn - Wondering how the lunch went at work?
    Vortex -eburton3 - erinm - upsy Welcome to the group.:happy:
    Good luck this coming week.:laugh:

We weigh on the first to see if we made our goal. And then on every Friday.

Great job on the 2 pounds lost.
  • hklbry
    Options
    I didn't start at the beginning of January, but I did lose 5 lbs last month. Lets hope we can all do it again in February!!! I am down below 190 now and it's GREAT !!!! But still have a lloooonnnnggg way to go. Keep at it everyone. WE can do it.
    Decide! Commit! Succeed!
  • aerobicgirl
    aerobicgirl Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    ok im a little late so my goal for february is to lose 6 lbs. as of
    2-1-10 150lbs
    3-1-10 144lbs
  • apparatus195316
    apparatus195316 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Hey guys! I'm starting a little late on this thread....sorry!

January starting weight: 154
    February 1 weight: 148
    March 1 goal: 143
    April 1 Goal: 138
  • pbenison
    pbenison Posts: 102
    Options
    Friday February 5 weight 179

No loss for this weeks weigh in but have not been feeling well and have been taking it easy! Hope everyone had a better week than me!

I am sorry you have not felt well. My week has been the same. What can we do to boost each other up for the next go round?!
  • fields1018
    Options
    I'm in!!

Feb 5 - 263
    March 5 - 258 or less!
  • pbenison
    pbenison Posts: 102
    Options
    1/29 - 149.5
    2/5 - 149.9

What can I say? It has been a bad week. I got sick on Monday and have not found level ground until today. I am beginning to feel motivated again and vow to myself to have a much better weigh in next Friday!! :smile:

I always look for something positive with each unpleasant weigh in. Today's motiviation: At least I have stayed away from the 150 lb mark this week, even if today's weight is only .1 shy of it!! :laugh:

Have a great, safe, Suberbowl weekend. Can I say a modest "Go Saints!" I'm sorry, but being from south Louisiana, I am from that Who Dat Nation!

Have a good one,

Pam
  • mikeandbrandie
    Options
    Better late than Never...:blushing:

Jan 4th - 239.4
    Feb 1st - 223.4
    Goal for March 1st - 218.4
  • izzypup
    izzypup Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    1lb this week! Yea! If I keep this up I am smilin! Still trying to keep drinking my water. I don't know why this is so difficult.

Pam, sorry to hear you have been sick. I know soooo many people who are ill right now. It's this crazy weather and you can root for the Saints anytime you want to!

Go everyone this month!!!!
  • Jennplus2
    Jennplus2 Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    Feb 1: 153
    Feb 5: 151
    :bigsmile: I am back to my before holidays weight! I really want to pass the 150 mark so I can be in the 140's.

Phyljen-
    Thank you for asking, my lunch was great! I had my breakfast before I went and went to the gym first also, because I go on my lunch break most of the time. The place we had the meeting was beautiful, lush little farm called Hidden Villa. Once lunch rolled around I took out my bag lunch and started eating. I did get one eye roll with a sigh but everyone else didn't make any fuss over it. One man even said "I didn't see that, yum" lol. The food looked and smelled yummy but I didn't eat any of it! I even asked a friend to take a walk with me after the meeting was over. It turned into a hiking group fast, and I lead the way. All of the four ladies who went said I set a great pase. The women (who I thought were in such great shape I would never keep up with them) were huffing and puffing behind me. :bigsmile:
    It really felt great to stay good on a day that was challenging. Even better after I got on the scale and saw a loss. I kept the scale in mind everytime I saw the M&M's in the center of the meeting table. :laugh:
  • phyljen
    Options
    Jenn-
    WAY to GO! I am so proud of you. Congratulations on your will power and for the one pound loss. You gained a lot of respect for that one. Phyljen
  • phyljen
    Options
    Hi Everyone,
    I just got back from a 35 minute jog outside. Several rude men that I passed gave comments as I jogged by but I kept on going even though I wanted to stop and give them a bloody nose! I usually jog on the track at the school but decided to hit the streets this morning instead. I'm ready for the day now and hope to get a lot accomplished. I can't wait to see my weight be in the 140's as well as several others have mentioned. That will be a happy day and it won't be too long until that happens! phyljen:happy:
  • izzypup
    izzypup Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone,
    I just got back from a 35 minute jog outside. Several rude men that I passed gave comments as I jogged by but I kept on going even though I wanted to stop and give them a bloody nose! I usually jog on the track at the school but decided to hit the streets this morning instead. I'm ready for the day now and hope to get a lot accomplished. I can't wait to see my weight be in the 140's as well as several others have mentioned. That will be a happy day and it won't be too long until that happens! phyljen:happy:

Sometimes people are just haters! You did great getting out there and jogging, don't worry about others!!!! I envy you, It will be some time before i reach my goal.
    Sandy
  • Jennplus2
    Jennplus2 Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    Jenn-
    WAY to GO! I am so proud of you. Congratulations on your will power and for the one pound loss. You gained a lot of respect for that one. Phyljen

Thanks! I am so happy because this means I am halfway to my goal!