am i the ONLY one who hasn't watched STAR WARS?

Options

Replies

• AimersBee
    AimersBee Posts: 775 Member
    Options
    Why are you asking others opinion of if its odd? If you don;t want to watch it dont! Who cares!

i was doing a sort of poll to see who else out there watched it or not. miss bitter
  • bluefox9er
    bluefox9er Posts: 2,917 Member
    Options
    Lord of The Rings was boring as hell. Now, Star Wars....you should at least watch the first one. Watch it tonight. Dont go another day without watching Star Wars. Star Wars rules.

is that the first one or the fourth one?? I mean..the first one that ever came out in the movies is actually the FOURTH one..

this is why i never bothered after the first/fourth once
  • DrMAvDPhD
    DrMAvDPhD Posts: 2,097 Member
    Options
    Why are you asking others opinion of if its odd? If you don;t want to watch it dont! Who cares!

i was doing a sort of poll to see who else out there watched it or not. miss bitter

When is name calling ever necessary?
  • AimersBee
    AimersBee Posts: 775 Member
    Options

I see no other reason to post this on a forum dedicated to fitness. This whole thing is one big "LOOK AT ME I'M SO SPECIAL, BET YOU CANT SAY THIS ABOUT YOURSELF!"

*yawn*

Don't feel too insulted, I think this of everyone who posts an "Am I the only person in the whole wide world" thread.

nuff said
  • KatKisses
    KatKisses Posts: 296 Member
    Options

I meant who cares what other people think...... not you.......and I don;t resort to name calling.
  • jcstanton
    jcstanton Posts: 1,849 Member
    Options
    Lord of The Rings was boring as hell. Now, Star Wars....you should at least watch the first one. Watch it tonight. Dont go another day without watching Star Wars. Star Wars rules.

is that the first one or the fourth one?? I mean..the first one that ever came out in the movies is actually the FOURTH one..

this is why i never bothered after the first/fourth once

That is why most Star Wars fans now refer to them as Episodes I, II, III, IV, V, and VI to avoid this confusion. I'm guessing this comment was a reference to Episode IV, since that's the first one ever made. Depends on when this person started watching the movies. If they started out on the originals, they will refer to Episode IV as "the first one". If they didn't start watching until Episodes I, II, and III were made, to them Episode I is "the first one". Like I said, it's less confusing if everyone would just refer to them by their episode number.
  • jcstanton
    Options

geez you have a sad sad life, HAVE SOME FUN!

"forum dedicated to fitness"... not sure if you read the title of this group but it's "Chit-Chat, FUN, and Games".. open your eyes!!!

If this is your definition of fun, it isn't me who has a sad life.

Wow! Judgemental much? (talking to both of you)
  • geebusuk
    geebusuk Posts: 3,348 Member
    Options
    It's probably been mentioned, but this subject is so clichéd that there's actually a BBC radio 4 show called "I've never seen Star Wars"! - celebrities (of the slightly more cerebral type, being radio 4), are invited to try new things.
  • Heather_Rider
    Heather_Rider Posts: 1,159 Member
    Options
    Never wtched it, never will.. i think its stupid. LOL

How do you know it's stupid if you've never watched it? It's more than just sci-fi. It has elements of action, adventure, comedy, romance, drama, etc... There's something for everybody.

My opinion, im allowed to have it. Tried to watch it, thought it was stupid so i stopped. Never watched the full movie. The costumes are stupid, the walking fuzzy things are stupid. IMO its just all stupid.
  • jcstanton
    Options
    This thread is just bizarre. I've never seen so many people lining up to insult something for which they have zero knowledge. I cannot fathom the mindset required to take pride in ignorance.

"You should try this dessert, it's amazing!"

"No, I have no interest and I never will! Ha ha ha!! I am somehow superior to you because I reject your personal tastes!!!"

"Uhhh.... ok..."

^^^This exactly. Ever hear the expression, "Don't knock it 'til you've tried it"? Or, "To each his own"?
  • Heather_Rider
    Heather_Rider Posts: 1,159 Member
    Options
    Wow, I have never meet anyone who has not seen at least one of the six movies!

there are six of them?!?!?! jeez the one I saw was like 4 hours long I think

and they b!tch when we have no exercise for the day.. :laugh:
  • kooltray87
    kooltray87 Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    YES YOU'RE THE ONLY ONE WHO HASN'T WATCHED IT YOU FREAK OF NATURE!

lol sorry, my dark side took over for a second :-P
  • cbenno97
    cbenno97 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Haven't seen them--but I have seen (and loved) Spaceballs :-) Also, generally love sci-fi--i.e. Star Trek, Battlestar Galactica, etc are among my favourite shows ever. Will watch them all--in order--at some point, but now I've waited so long, I need to do it in some epic marathon fashion...

What about Firefly and Serenity? Love, love, LOVE the Firefly series and it never fails to bum me out that the network cancelled it before it really had a chance to get started.

You pegged me--Love Firefly and Serenity too--own the box set and movie :-)
  • Strobins05
    Options
    Star-Wars-Meme-Yoda-Graduation-Photo-Pic-Young-Yoda_thumb.jpg

what the hell did I even watch? i didnt see any of these characters
    ^^^LMBO, your comment has me gasping for air...hilarious:laugh:
  • TheNewCrystal
    Options
    Nope, never seen it. Im not even interested in watching it, but feel like I should so I get all the Star Wars references!
  • DrMAvDPhD
    DrMAvDPhD Posts: 2,097 Member
    Options

geez you have a sad sad life, HAVE SOME FUN!

"forum dedicated to fitness"... not sure if you read the title of this group but it's "Chit-Chat, FUN, and Games".. open your eyes!!!

If this is your definition of fun, it isn't me who has a sad life.

Wow! Judgemental much? (talking to both of you)

Sweet irony....
  • trojanbb
    trojanbb Posts: 1,297 Member
    Options
    Lord of The Rings was boring as hell. Now, Star Wars....you should at least watch the first one.

What.

The .

Lord of the Rings is a million times better. Star Wars is fun and entertaining. LotR is on a whole nother level.
  • eclipsechick33
    eclipsechick33 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I still haven't watched it. xD
  • cheexy85
    cheexy85 Posts: 119
    Options
    Me neither...Never seen it. Saw some episodes of star trek when i was younger. I got bored and figured that star wars was going to have the same effect. :yawn:
  • cheexy85
    cheexy85 Posts: 119
    Options
    I've never seen it. I've never been able to sit through LOTR either. Its not my thing.

Hehehe me neither. I only last 10 minutes anytime I try to watch LOTR and wake up 4 hrs later when the TV must have gone into power saving mode :yawn: .