Team UK - February 2010

Options

Replies

• xXmimiXx
    xXmimiXx Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    i've been good today - avoided the shortbread biscuit... im still feeling lousy from yesterdays binge :mad:

going to the gym afterwork...

Mimi - I have my iPod fully charged so i will be going for it! In the zone hopefully!! :laugh:
    I get my Graze box on wednesday - cant wait to see what i get! :love:

How was your work out? Did you get in the ZONE?! :happy: Thank God for ipods hey! I had a Zumba class night, it was brilliant! :drinker:
  • mellers1313
    mellers1313 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Hi all
    Am not in the UK but in Ireland.
    Hope yee dont mind me popping in ?!

X
  • kpnuts23
    kpnuts23 Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    i've been good today - avoided the shortbread biscuit... im still feeling lousy from yesterdays binge :mad:

Mimi - I have my iPod fully charged so i will be going for it! In the zone hopefully!! :laugh:

How was your work out? Did you get in the ZONE?! :happy: Thank God for ipods hey! I had a Zumba class night, it was brilliant! :drinker:

Ahh the workout was intense - 35mins on the cross trainer doing interval training (Florence n the Machine Album).. i think i lost a gallon of water i was sweating so much!! Sorry for the horrible image! :laugh: :laugh: Then i did 20 mins on the running machine (David Guetta Album) (not running the whole time due to blisters on my feel) which was hard work!! :tongue: Then i did 10 mins of core work (Westlife!!) before i collapsed in a heap on the floor mat! ha! I know the music was in need of!

Zumba class eh?! do you have a dance partner or have i lost the plot?! :laugh:
  • kpnuts23
    Options
    Hi all

X

Mellers, join in!! You are more than Welcome here! Where abouts in Ireland do you live?

Katherine x
  • kpnuts23
    Options
    I've been good today, resisted the the butterfly cakes

How did you manage that??!! I have no willpower with cakes.. especially butterfly cakes!!! Lol :happy:
  • JimJam87
    Options
    I've been good today, resisted the the butterfly cakes

How did you manage that??!! I have no willpower with cakes.. especially butterfly cakes!!! Lol :happy:

I know, they're my favourite! I even surprised myself!
  • xXmimiXx
    xXmimiXx Posts: 564 Member
    Options

Ahh the workout was intense - 35mins on the cross trainer doing interval training (Florence n the Machine Album).. i think i lost a gallon of water i was sweating so much!! Sorry for the horrible image! :laugh: :laugh: Then i did 20 mins on the running machine (David Guetta Album) (not running the whole time due to blisters on my feel) which was hard work!! :tongue: Then i did 10 mins of core work (Westlife!!) before i collapsed in a heap on the floor mat! ha! I know the music was in need of!

Zumba class eh?! do you have a dance partner or have i lost the plot?! :laugh:

Sounds like a good workout! I intend on being in some kind of heap at the end of my workout tonight :smile:

You don't need a dance partner for Zumba not it's just an aerobics class with some Shakira style booty shaking and hip swaying, cha cha moves haha :laugh: it's a great laugh! I especially love it because it's a good workout and I get to listen to Enrique who the instructor seems to love playing :drinker: !

www.zumba.com
  • sdscouser
    Options
    OH NO!!!! The tin of chocolates is out... This is torture. As a self-confessed chocolate addict this is hard... But so far I have resisted.. Only a couple of hours to go before I can escape. Hopefully they will all be eaten today (by others :laugh: ) making things easier for me tomorrow.
  • kpnuts23
    Options
    OH NO!!!! The tin of chocolates is out... This is torture. As a self-confessed chocolate addict this is hard... But so far I have resisted.. Only a couple of hours to go before I can escape. Hopefully they will all be eaten today (by others :laugh: ) making things easier for me tomorrow.

How did it go?? I managed to resist day 2 of the Shortbread biscuits...!!

Good day today people.. Hope everything is going ok, a few of you seem to be dropping off the group!?

I have taken some new photos of my body... I thought i might share my progress.. however im not technical enough to post them on here - soooo take a look on my profile if you want! x
  • sdscouser
    Options

Good day today people.. Hope everything is going ok, a few of you seem to be dropping off the group!?

I have taken some new photos of my body... I thought i might share my progress.. however im not technical enough to post them on here - soooo take a look on my profile if you want! x
    Wow...Nice photos...
  • kpnuts23
    Options
    Thank you x
  • erikazj
    erikazj Posts: 2,365 Member
    Options

The pics look great - I wish I could get a stomach that looks like yours!!!!!

I haven't lost anything int he last week, but this was kind of expected with the 'Christmas' we had whilst my sister was visiting, followed by a trip to visit my Granny and then a work lunch!! I'm hoping I might lose something this week if I'm good, but we'll see! I was going to go to the gym today, but I went for a load of blood tests yesterday and my arm is really sore and achy, so I might have to put it off till tomorrow. Got a free weekend for the first time since well before Christmas, so will definitely be going to the gym over the weekend, and hope to get in some gardening too.

Hope you are all having a good week!

Erika x
  • mellers1313
    mellers1313 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Hi all

X

Mellers, join in!! You are more than Welcome here! Where abouts in Ireland do you live?

Katherine x

Aw thank you.
    Am in the SE. Meath to be precise lol.

Xx
  • kpnuts23
    Options
    Hi all

X

Katherine x

Aw thank you.
    Am in the SE. Meath to be precise lol.

Xx

Ahh cool, i've been up the road...ish from you in Dundalk!! :happy:

How's your week been?? x
  • MistahLee31
    Options
    Work sucks big time and has been absolutely crap this week. :-( Everyone is dead miserable and is comfort eating. I've seriously considered joining them, but I'm managing to fight it off, but it's dead tough what with everyone so down in the dumps.

Really getting me down too. :-(
  • sdscouser
    Options
    Work sucks big time and has been absolutely crap this week. :-( Everyone is dead miserable and is comfort eating. I've seriously considered joining them, but I'm managing to fight it off, but it's dead tough what with everyone so down in the dumps.

Don't do it.. things here are bad too. the heating is playing up, from one extreme to the other. I have two people sitting near me who are celebrating birthdays.. which means lots of chocolate, biscuits and sweets around. I am having a day were I feel hungry all the time and I am so tempted..But I've gotten this far through the day and if I can manage 4 more hours I will be free...

After that I am off to play a volleyball match so I'm not so upset at not being able to get to the gym at lunch time.
  • kpnuts23
    Options

Ah Lee thats no good.. How comes they are all down in the dumps? Just keep up the great work! Im feeling like grabbing the next cake that whiffs under my nose... but i shall resist.. i think its cause im craving nicotine.. :smokin: :grumble:
  • kpnuts23
    Options

Don't do it.. things here are bad too. the heating is playing up, from one extreme to the other. I have two people sitting near me who are celebrating birthdays.. which means lots of chocolate, biscuits and sweets around. I am having a day were I feel hungry all the time and I am so tempted..But I've gotten this far through the day and if I can manage 4 more hours I will be free...

After that I am off to play a volleyball match so I'm not so upset at not being able to get to the gym at lunch time.

WELL DONE YOU FOR RESISTING! Im useless when its someones birthday around me.. cake is my biggest weekness! Hope you survive the day!! :drinker:
  • MistahLee31
    Options

I've got 35 minutes till hometime, then a 20 minute drive home. Don't think I'll be at the gym tonight, going to have a break and chill out with Mass Effect 2! :-)

Decided against the comfort eating, which puts me in good stead to have a decent tea tonight. :-)
  • MistahLee31
    Options

Ah Lee thats no good.. How comes they are all down in the dumps? Just keep up the great work! Im feeling like grabbing the next cake that whiffs under my nose... but i shall resist.. i think its cause im craving nicotine.. :smokin: :grumble:

A few things are going on in our place hun, going to all kick off big time soon. :ohwell: Hopefully I won't be around when it does, I'm actively looking for something else. :smile: