What have you NEVER done because you were overweight ?

Options

Replies

• smrzl01
    smrzl01 Posts: 6
    Options
    Im looking forward to being a size 10-12! Im done being a size 20! Also Riding horses again and running through the woods!
  • Cyclingbonnie
    Cyclingbonnie Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    I've always wanted to go hang gliding, the couple of times I've tried at kitty hawk they said they didn't have a glider that was rated to carry my weight.
  • kasslass2
    kasslass2 Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    Strip tease for hubby ;)
  • Went dacing and felt confident!
  • melsy203
    melsy203 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Shop in the regular size sections or regular clothing stores at the mall.
  • My0WNinspiration
    My0WNinspiration Posts: 1,146 Member
    Options
    Stylish clothes
  • iwantdesperately
    iwantdesperately Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Something a lot of people probably take for granite. Going sleeveless and wearing my blouse on the inside with a belt.It's been so long since I did that.
  • jennifersmiles444
    jennifersmiles444 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    -I have never happily accepted an invitation to a pool party. I always dread it...or make up an excuse as to why I can't go.
  • sumonesangel
    Options
    Worn a pair of shorts! I haven't worn a pair of shorts since I was 17 years old. All the hot summer days I have spent in pants or all the times I've gone to the river or pool in spandex because I am to embarrassed to show off my legs.
  • sangeyvang
    sangeyvang Posts: 182
    Options
    My husband and I dated for about 8 years before we got married, and I never let him pick me up just to carry me. He's a lot tinier than I am so I just always felt I would break him.

also, one time I went to the store and I was looking at a shirt and the sales lady said to me, 'are you buying it for yourself? or for someone? cause if you buy it for yourself, then it's not gonna fit.' i was like wow are you kidding me!!
  • FitCrystalLina
    FitCrystalLina Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Worn a bikini. :ohwell:
    Worn a one digit pant size :indifferent:
    And I've never been shopping without being embarrassed searching in the back for the biggest size XL or L :sad: :sad:
  • LordBear
    LordBear Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    have a life/ have a gf
  • ravenrxx
    ravenrxx Posts: 455 Member
    Options
    Wear the clothes i've always wanted to wear.
  • sashastackhouse
    sashastackhouse Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I want to be able to hike Mt. Fuji and (eventually) Mt. McKinley :) Already have one mountain down (Mt. Lassen) and I would love to be able to climb as many as possible for as long as I can.
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    I've never:

- Ridden a roller coaster
    - Truly expressed my real style. I'm not even 100% what that is, but I know it's not what I've been wearing.
    - Flown without feeling embarrassed
    - Sat in theatre seating comfortably enough to fully enjoy what I'm watching
    - Been completely free sexually
    - Relaxed on a beach

And there are so many things that I haven't done in years and years that I would like to do again -- like wearing a dress or heels.
  • _Lori_Lynn_
    _Lori_Lynn_ Posts: 460
    Options
    I've been thin and I've been fat. I am fat. So what would I like to do AGAIN? So many things I don't even know where to start. What scares me is fear that I will never do them again. :(
  • FeebRyan
    FeebRyan Posts: 738 Member
    Options
    I've never got properly dressed up in kinky clothes for my other half and felt comfortable about it. I have been fat most of our relationship and before that i was really screwed in the head!

So really i would like to be a good shape and mentally okay :) that would be amazing!
  • RobinV_Seattle
    RobinV_Seattle Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Gone ziplining! I've always been afraid of the weight limit. I am well under the limit now, so I plan to go in the spring :-)

OMG - I went a year and a half ago. It is SOOOOO much fun!!!

I really want to go skydiving. I know I've been under the weight limit for a while, but since it's going to be tandem, I really didn't want to weigh as much, or more, than the guy I was strapped to. If I stay on track, I think I should be able to be there by my birthday (40th!!) in June.
  • trud72
    trud72 Posts: 1,912 Member
    Options
    OMG how long have you got????? :sad:
    eat in public with out EVERYONE staring at me(can do now):blushing:
    ice skating
    horse riding
    wall climbing
    long hikes
    pole dacing:bigsmile:
    feel happy to sit on ANY chair with out oit breaking! :noway:
    let hubby pick me up!
    be wolf wistled at again by a guy!(not since i was 15!) :cry:

i could just go on and on but i think you get the drift here!
  • shortie4ever
    shortie4ever Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Wore a bikini/ actually walked around naked and be totally confident .. That day is coming :)