What have you NEVER done because you were overweight ?

Options

Replies

• lexijonahaddison
    Options
    run a 5k!!! signed up for my 1st one...coming in june!!!
  • RainHoward
    RainHoward Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    boink a super model. but that may have more to do with lack of money and being ugly than my weight.
  • DarkshineGirl
    Options
    Worn a bikini, or being picked up and carried by my boyfriend without worrying about hurting him.
  • 0408boys
    0408boys Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I want to try downhill skiing so that I can perhaps HATE this miserable Canadian winter weather just a little bit less. :)
  • Ashkea76
    Ashkea76 Posts: 7,151 Member
    Options
    Sky Dived....and we have friends that could take us on a tandem jump...
  • Skeebee
    Skeebee Posts: 740 Member
    Options
    Bikini! Haven't worn one since I was three!!!!!
  • treenuh_x
    treenuh_x Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Run a mile. Wear single-digit sized pants. Wear girly shirts. I've always worn dude shirts because the girly shirts never fit right.
  • zahid222
    zahid222 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    I stopped doing a lot of things I enjoyed like scuba and skiing; but I don't think there are "any never done before" due to weight.... maybe shop at a banana republic or a boutique. By the time I was old enough to afford it I was too fat to walk in the stores without getting the we don't carry your size look.
  • jbbrannon
    jbbrannon Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    wear a bikini
  • zahid222
    zahid222 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Me too! :smile:
  • kimmynw1
    kimmynw1 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    @lozadee That's so sad. You should like something about yourself even if you are overweight.

I have never been carried around by a guy. I want a guy to pick me up and carry me to the bedroom and lay me down gently. I figure I have about 100 pounds to go unless Paul Bunyan is available!

lol Like the Paul Bunyan reference and I totally agree......I want this as well!
  • kimmynw1
    kimmynw1 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    run a 5k!!! signed up for my 1st one...coming in june!!!

That is awesome! Congrats to you.......that is one of my wants as well. I think I would love to be a runner!
  • new_bella
    new_bella Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Climb a mountain
    Run a 5k, 10k, half or full marathon
    Feel confident/comfortable with my body
  • DDCNY
    DDCNY Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    There really isn't anything I have never done. But there are a lot of things that I have done in the past that I cannot do now because of my weight. A few of the major ones are:

Walk into a physical store and buy clothing.
    Be on top. :blushing:
  • hayleymc3
    hayleymc3 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Let's see, I've never:

- been under 213 (as an adult or teenager).
    - I've never gone zip-lining, which is something I've always dreamed of doing.
    - I've never been able to run an entire lap around the track I walk at.
    - I've never worn shorts above the knee (not since I was a kid, anyway).
    - I've never felt comfortable with how I looked in pictures.
    - I've never worn under a size 18 in pants (big hips!) since I was in junior high.
    - I've never been able to keep up with my fit friends and family.

The list just kinda goes on. Makes me realize how much I need to lose this weight.
  • Turtlesallthewaydown
    Turtlesallthewaydown Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Wear a bikini or buy something off the rack at places like The Gap. I'd like to be able to walk into any store, even high end boutique stores, and fit into things.
  • VIPBlackjack94
    Options
    Been picked up by a guy.
    Worn a bikini without a rash guard and board shorts over it.
    Felt confident in short shorts.
    Felt confident in dresses.
    Not have to worry about people judging me for my size.
    It would also be nice to go into a store and not have to desperately search for the largest size they have and then be disappointed when they don't have it.
    Sat on someone's lap.
    *blush* been the submissive one. I've always been the dominant one because I've always been the physically larger person.
  • Babyrunner1225
    Options
    @lozadee That's so sad. You should like something about yourself even if you are overweight.

I have never been carried around by a guy. I want a guy to pick me up and carry me to the bedroom and lay me down gently. I figure I have about 100 pounds to go unless Paul Bunyan is available!

I feel the same way I have never been carried by a guy also agree with you need to love something about yourself
  • BlakeKellyD
    BlakeKellyD Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Treat myself to a photo shoot & get my belly button professionally pierced. :-)
  • valeriewxy
    valeriewxy Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    run in just a sports bra/top that is midriff bearing (this will be happening next year!)
    It would also be nice to go into a store and not have to desperately search for the largest size they have and then be disappointed when they don't have it.

This! I want to be able to go for class in just a sports bra. And definitely the size in the store thing ~ I just want them to stop automatically reaching out for the largest size :(