What have you NEVER done because you were overweight ?

Options

Replies

• MzGoddezz
    MzGoddezz Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I would like to start jogging and bike riding. Hopefully I'll be able to do so this spring.
  • Bermudabarbie
    Bermudabarbie Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    Now that I have reached my goal and have maintained for over 1 year, I can look at models in all the fashion Magazines and think -- yes! My figure looks somewhat like hers. I can wear that style! I can't afford to purchase most of the couture stuff, but it sure is nice to look and relate. It's a wonderful feeling!
  • SofaKingRad_
    Options
    Ballet.
  • nrd2212
    nrd2212 Posts: 128
    Options
    Wear a bikini

Get noticed by guys (I've lost weight and that still doesn't happen)

Be comfortable working out in just a sports bra and shorts/yoga pants
  • suckerlove
    Options
    Ive done it but not for a long time...ride a roller coaster.
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    Don't let your weight stop you from doing the things you want to do. You shouldn't feel so self-conscious. I promise that other people aren't looking at you as much as you feel like they are.

Confidence is sexy, no matter what you weigh. Dig deep and find it inside yourselves.
  • foreverBMLJ
    Options
    Kept the light on... if u know what I mean.
  • absolutionneverrelativity
    Options
    Where a bikini out in public, see that "Space" between the the legs, feel confident.
  • SeaJenni
    SeaJenni Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Take pictures with my kids. I don't have any of us together because I never wanted to be in the picture.
  • stockholmhasago
    Options
    Not feel insecure in a dressing room
  • veggiehottie
    veggiehottie Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    Be COMPLETELY uninhibited in the bedroom. :tongue:
  • RachelSRoach1
    RachelSRoach1 Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    Most of my goals circle around fun in the bed with my husband :blushing:
  • amytag
    amytag Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Gone ziplining! I've always been afraid of the weight limit. I am well under the limit now, so I plan to go in the spring :-)
  • jr1985
    jr1985 Posts: 1,033 Member
    Options
    ...that you're looking forward to doing? One thing I've never done is wear single digit pants. The smallest size I ever remember getting I was a preteen and I was a 12/14. I'd love to someday be able to wear a 9. Just to be able to say I broke out of plus sizes for the first time ever.

Ohh Single digit pants are my goal too!... And Hang Gliding in Rio! Not that I can afford to go to Rio right this minute anyways... but anytime you are over 200 weight limits start coming into play...
  • sunflowerhippi
    sunflowerhippi Posts: 1,100 Member
    Options
    Be able to walk into a store and find jeans, not cross your finger that the biggest size they carry in the store might fit. :( last time that happened was about 4 years ago.

See the space between my legs, I honestly don't think I ever could since my single digget age.
  • vv523
    vv523 Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    show my body, what do you think i'm i ok for 50
  • tami_
    tami_ Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Have my boyfriend pick me up and spin me around.

Eating in public without feeling like everyone is watching the tubby girl eat.

Go paintballing! :P
  • zebisis
    zebisis Posts: 157
    Options
    Purchased and worn lingerie.
  • plynn54
    plynn54 Posts: 912 Member
    Options
    Ive never felt good about how i look. Never went shopping with out wanting to cry after the first 5 min. :S
  • nailtechbec
    nailtechbec Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I've never got naked in front of anyone even my fiancé ! I am so ready to be a sex siren and strut around in my birthday suit but my birthday suit is still a little on the large side !! I'm hoping by my wedding day 3rd may I will have the body and the confidence to get it all out !! X