What have you NEVER done because you were overweight ?

Options

Replies

• Tricep_A_Tops
    Options
    Took my shirt off at the beach.

snook2.jpg
  • AnahitaCanDoIt
    Options

I'd say if you did it now, you'd get an entirely different reaction! :)
  • laughingdani
    laughingdani Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    Wear a bikini. I checked that off my list last summer.

Pin-up photo shoot. I checked that off my list last November.

Sky diving. I WILL do that in 2013!
  • jmc0806
    jmc0806 Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    Sky diving. I WILL do that in 2013!

me too. planning it next spring!
  • Tricep_A_Tops
    Options

I'd say if you did it now, you'd get an entirely different reaction! :)
    Thank you! :flowerforyou:
  • HeatherHoskins
    HeatherHoskins Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I want to go skydiving before I am too old to get freaked out by it. I have wanted to do this since I was a teenager.
  • misshaylynn
    misshaylynn Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Worn a bikini.

Run 5k.

Both of which I am hoping to do one day.

AMEN! It's always been a tankini for me but not next summer! I'm determined to change that :)
  • ParaSempreAmor11
    ParaSempreAmor11 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    iv never worn a bikini ive always wore a tank top and shorts when swimming soooooooo when i hit my ULTIMATE goal weight of 115 hopefully ill look good enough to wear a bikini to the pool or a monokini because i think those are sexier looking to be honest with you expecially since im a pear shape and got a big booty XD haha but yes :D
  • Moxie42
    Moxie42 Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    I've never felt good about photos...even when I was thin because at the time I thought I was fat.
  • ElizaRoche
    ElizaRoche Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    wear a two piece bathing suit at the beach... still waiting for that day!
  • MarinaPacheco
    MarinaPacheco Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Squeeze - no actually - fit comfortably into a kayak;-)
  • Destinie589
    Options
    @lozadee That's so sad. You should like something about yourself even if you are overweight.

I have never been carried around by a guy. I want a guy to pick me up and carry me to the bedroom and lay me down gently. I figure I have about 100 pounds to go unless Paul Bunyan is available!

I want to be carried too!!
  • amez1974
    amez1974 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    We live near a large indoor waterpark and try to visit atleast once during the winter. I've always said that when I've lost weight I'm going to try some of their indoor body surfing.( The Flow-Rider) So when we go in Feb. I'm going to try it!
  • AnahitaCanDoIt
    Options
    I've never relaxed during oral sex. I mean getting it.

Did I just say that??!!?? Out loud??!!?? What will the morality police do to me now?
  • arieswissmiss
    Options
    Surf
  • Snitch1
    Snitch1 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    I have never been carried around by a guy. I want a guy to pick me up and carry me to the bedroom and lay me down gently. I figure I have about 100 pounds to go unless Paul Bunyan is available!
    [/quote]

^^^^^^^ME TOO-NEVER HAPPENED- even at my thinnest-113. Bummer. Been married 4 times, NEVER carried across the threshold.

Never went on a motorcycle-want to buy one soo bad.

Didn't go on many rides at Disney land-too fat.

Set in airplane seat, without squishing my fat UNDER the armrests

Felt COMFORTABLE and UNINHIBITED during SEX, and especially "ON TOP", or "Doggy style"...:blushing:
  • SabrinaJL
    SabrinaJL Posts: 1,579 Member
    Options
    Gone horseback riding. When my husband and I were on an anniversary trip, I wanted to. Then I found out the weight limit was 200 lbs. It's kind of a kick in the balls to find out you might break a horse. :laugh:
  • RedHeadDevotchka
    RedHeadDevotchka Posts: 1,394 Member
    Options
    Worn short shorts.
  • needamulligan
    needamulligan Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    Up until this month, I've never been able to do the yoga pose child's pose with my head resting on the ground. My center of gravity has been off and I've been resting my head on my hands. Next currently unattainable yoga goal: crow pose, also a center of gravity issue.
  • laughingdani
    laughingdani Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    @lozadee That's so sad. You should like something about yourself even if you are overweight.

I want to be carried too!!

You know honestly, a lot of guys are intimidated by this. It's not that they don't want to. I actually had a guy drop me before, while carrying me on the beach . It was when I was very thin. I was embarassed because I thought I was fat. He was embarassed because he thought he wasn't strong enough. A lot of times men don't attempt it because of their own self doubt and it has nothing to do with the lady's size.