What have you NEVER done because you were overweight ?

Options

Replies

• VogtAndrea
    Options
    I've never skiied. It wasn't that there wasn't an opportunity either but I'd like to cross country ski.
  • Latanya51
    Latanya51 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I want to go climb a indoor rock wall - more than a foot off the ground

:happy: :tongue: :wink: :heart: :glasses:

Bike ride 5 miles w/o getting winded

Hiking

Kayaking

Climb a Mountain (this I'll take a foot off the ground..lol, I just want to say I did).

Buy clothes from any store, mall
  • lauranicole823
    Options
    POLE DANCE..... In a Bikini....:drinker:

Me too Toya :blushing:
  • trophywife24
    trophywife24 Posts: 1,472 Member
    Options
    This coming summer is going to be my first time wearing a two piece suit since I was 12 or 13....funnily enough I weigh the same now as I did then! I'm also going to sport some real shorts this summer.. not the bermuda length mom shorts but actual shorts. Yay :)
  • toya316
    toya316 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    2 chicks at the same time

NICE....
  • toya316
    toya316 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    POLE DANCE..... In a Bikini....:drinker:

Me too Toya :blushing:

LOLZ. One day we will Lauran...
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Options
    pole dancing

EDIT: hahaha Didn't realize others had said that too!! :drinker:
  • Rachielous
    Rachielous Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Worn a bikini.

Run 5k.

Both of which I am hoping to do one day.

My thoughts exactly!

I have never worn a bikini EVER and have just completed day 2 of the C25K challenge - 2 days down, 25 to go!
  • sarahg148
    sarahg148 Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    Look GOOD in a bikini...not necessarily wear one, lol. Also, just feel comfortable wearing shorts and tank tops without feeling self conscious.
  • LikeNoOneElse84
    LikeNoOneElse84 Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    Worn a bathing suit. I haven't been in one since my sophmore year in hs...12 years ago. I am hoping I can get in one this coming summer. Would be nice to actually enjoy the beach and not worry about what I look like.
  • Derpina7
    Derpina7 Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    I look forward to getting out of the pool and not immediately feeling like I have to wrap a towel around me.

^ This.
  • toomuchbootyindapants
    Options
    The "stand and carry" - knocked that off my bucketlist last month though. ;)
  • laura_lynn66
    Options
    I look forward to getting out of the pool and not immediately feeling like I have to wrap a towel around me.

^ This.

same for me....very self-conscious about it..wonder if I ever WON'T be..
  • hollyk57
    hollyk57 Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    ...that you're looking forward to doing? One thing I've never done is wear single digit pants. The smallest size I ever remember getting I was a preteen and I was a 12/14. I'd love to someday be able to wear a 9. Just to be able to say I broke out of plus sizes for the first time ever.

THIS! This is me in a nutshell.... In addition, I've never been able to really run without feeling like I'm dying, never worn a bikini... or a swimsuit without so much coverup I look fully clothed, never been able to speak in front of a crowd without feeling so self conscious I can barely breath, never worn anything i public that exposes my midsection, arms or thighs... and probably never turned down 'seconds'.... :) I'm working on changing all of these things now and then lookout world!
  • nancyaaa
    nancyaaa Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    date.

me too
  • hollyk57
    hollyk57 Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    The "stand and carry" - knocked that off my bucketlist last month though. ;)

OMG lol... I felt dumb for not knowing what this one was... but even dumber now that I googled it at work... I bet the IT Department is on their way to my office as we speak... thanks Urban Dictionary
  • seijasmom
    Options
    To be able to wear my wedding ring again...
  • chigsy
    chigsy Posts: 19
    Options
    i can't wait to feel comfy and trendy in summer .and can't wait till i feel comfy being naked in the light in front of my hubby . an dont wanna think oh no can he feel my belly when he puts his arms around me at night .:)
  • runa192009
    runa192009 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I want to vlog without feeling like my face looks chubby when I play it back, I'm getting there! :-)
  • mystic_elegance
    mystic_elegance Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    As an adult, be able to shop in regular departments, not plus size. Wear a bathing suit and feel comfortable. Feel comfortable when eating out in public. To not feel like or be the heaviest person in the room in social events. To look in the mirror and recognize myself. To look in the mirror and feel good. Be able to keep up with my teenage son while playing soccer. To be able to join a sports team and not feel like I'm taking away from the team. To feel like my husband is proud of my body and health (he is very supportive this is just a in my head things). To sit down and not have muffin top.