What have you NEVER done because you were overweight ?

Options

Replies

• takuwinds
    takuwinds Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    walk into a crowded gym with confidence.
  • MrsNina1972
    MrsNina1972 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Wear a bathing suit, not a bikini just a bathing suit, I have a lot of stretch marks after 3 babies and being overweight! Run without feeling all of my belly fat shaking like jello! Put on a form fitting dress or shirt. Most importantly be proud of myself and who I see when I look in the mirror.
  • NavyKnightAh13
    NavyKnightAh13 Posts: 1,394 Member
    Options
    Wear a bikini

Never worn single size jeans....ever

just be confident, and feel like for once that I have achieved in my life.

Run a 10k (I have ran five 5ks already but never placed in top 3)
  • kittenbobitten
    kittenbobitten Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    RUN a 5K!! I recently walked my first 5K and was pretty proud.

Get on a roller coaster without breaking into a sweat about fitting in the seat. I was actually kicked off one once because they couldn't close the bar around me.

And stand naked in front of by bf without feeling nervous and embarrassed.
  • karjea
    karjea Posts: 16
    Options
    Run, period. lol Now I can go 5 without a prob. I didn't wear shorts, or short skirts, now when Summer hits I'm busting out :)
  • NotSoBigNeil
    NotSoBigNeil Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    I can't wait to feel at ease without a shirt on in the summer.
  • sarahharmintx
    sarahharmintx Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    I want to be small enough to have sex up against a wall. Like where I can wrap my legs around him. Gotta get the LBS off.
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options
    wear shorts without my thighs rubbing.
    Wear sleeveless tops
    Learn scuba diving without being afraid if I can get into a wetsuit
  • miracole
    miracole Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    run in just a sports bra/top that is midriff bearing (this will be happening next year!)

Taken pin-up photos. (will be done before my 30th birthday! - have done boudoir photos before, VERY confidence boosting, even if you are packing on a few extra pounds, and I was 25 lbs heavier at the time!)
  • claramay66
    claramay66 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I would love to run, climb to the top of a mountian, go on a hunt out west with my family, wear a size 0 (ha ha don't know if that is even possible) and remain thin, strong and happy for the rest of my life.
  • JezzD1
    JezzD1 Posts: 431
    Options
    I have never gone streaking.
  • penrbrown
    penrbrown Posts: 2,685 Member
    Options
    RIDE A HORSE!

I've always been afraid I would hurt the poor thing.
  • Freidon
    Freidon Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    .......cosplay.

I don't want to dress immodestly or anything, but I don't want to play characters I don't share a similiar body type with.
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    date.
  • regina1006
    regina1006 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Be able to ride anything I want at an amusement park without being squished to death or not able to fit in the seat.
  • Latanya51
    Latanya51 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I want to try indoor sky diving. There is a weight limit that I am at least 50 lbs over still.

Now this is on my Bucket List... I don't even tell friends/family what I want to do once the weight is off...but I think they're starting to catch my hints.
  • LucilleHighball
    LucilleHighball Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I look forward to getting out of the pool and not immediately feeling like I have to wrap a towel around me.

This!
  • naner61
    Options
    Go nude! When I was a teenager we used to skinny dip all the time in the summer!! I would like to do that again...LOL:laugh:
    But seriously to feel comfortable in an airplane seat and a 2 piece bathing suit!:flowerforyou:
  • bjshores
    bjshores Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Wear a bikini
  • monicamk1975
    monicamk1975 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    wear a bikini