Are there any dudes here that take this seriously...

18910111214»

Replies

• Mutant13
    Mutant13 Posts: 2,485 Member
    Eh, if I had an anything-pack I'd want to show it off too.

Unless you take pictures of yourself in the mirror AT THE GYM. That's just awkward for everybody, bro's.
  • haha.. your funny!
  • People are just proud of the hard work and want to show it ! This system is changing my life and way of eating ENTIRELY !! When I get to my goal I will be gloating about it for sure ! lol .
  • kgprice11
    kgprice11 Posts: 750 Member
    No i do not flex and take a picture in the mirror, yes I use the mirror to check my progress but my to take pictures and post them. I am not uncomfortable with myself, unlike those who do that or unless you have the muscle tone already.
  • DrenRigs
    DrenRigs Posts: 448 Member
    RIGHT HEEEERRRRRR
  • 1Kristine1
    1Kristine1 Posts: 697 Member
    Eh, if I had an anything-pack I'd want to show it off too.

Pretty much.
  • triciab79
    triciab79 Posts: 1,713 Member
    Yeah the ab guys are the worst about it but unfortunately the women here are horrrrrrrficly shallow and go nuts for them.

Are you saying you don't like it when one of us girls posts bikini shots for our progress pics?
  • Whats wrong with posting a picture of yourself in the mirror. I do it because its a constant reminder of how far I have come and where I want to be. Another reason is to look at my progress and my gains every month so I know if my current workout routine/diet is right, or if I need to modify it. I don't know about anyone else but one of my goals is to get a six pack. Not there yet but hopefully I will be soon. If people don't like my picture, then thats just too bad. Im serious about my diet and exercise and try to be as healthy as I can and thats really all that matters to me. Be proud about where you are and if you want to show off your progress then great, and if not, it doesn't make you any less of a hard worker!
  • Like others have stated before me, to get that type of physique, you need to take health and fitness seriously. I don't find anything wrong with wanting to show off your hard work - whether you're male or female. This is a fitness site, after all - and I am sure, for many, it can be quite inspiring. :)
    Yeah the ab guys are the worst about it but unfortunately the women here are horrifically shallow and go nuts for them.

All these ABS! *laughs manically and uncontrollably while eyes roll back in head*

:|