Are you still together/married now...?

Options
191011121315»

Replies

• Fitburd
    Fitburd Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I got married 10 months after meeting my hubbie although I knew as soon as he moved in (after just 6 weeks) that he was the one for me, this year we celebrate 19 years together. Hasn't all been smooth sailing, there have been some years we have had to work through, but I wouldn't change any of it. I love him more now :)
  • JewelsinBigD
    JewelsinBigD Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    Met in August and hung out as friends (including working out together), started dating in October, the next October he asked me to marry him. Together 12 years! 4 kiddos and all..
  • NJD2885
    NJD2885 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    my husband and i went to high school together but never really knew each other. We started college and became friends, started dating 3 months later. We started talking about marriage right away but waited until we had been together 11 months before we became engaged our families wanted us to go slow because we were 18 when we started dating otherwise it would have happened sooner. We got married after being together for 17 months. We will soon be celebrating our 8th anniversary and have 3 beautiful children together.
  • Gizziemoto
    Gizziemoto Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    Engaged within 2 months of dating, been married 25 years in August. I was 19, hes was 27.
  • montana_girl
    montana_girl Posts: 1,403 Member
    Options
    How soon after dating your guy/girlfriend did you know that he/she was the one you wanted to be with? And are you guys still together now (how long have you guys been together?)

I had an inkling at the end of our first date... but I knew he was the one when I went through heck with my son two months later -- and he stuck around! LOL

Our first date was in April of 2006, moved in together 4 months later, got engaged December of 2010, and married on 9-10-11. And yes, we are still together. :heart: