Replies

• MassiveDelta
    MassiveDelta Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    thanks Ill keep my clique...
  • auroranflash
    auroranflash Posts: 3,569 Member
    Options
    I wish I never had to see another one of those eCard pictures my whole life. :brokenheart:
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    Start your own clique for peopl who don't like cliques.
  • yo_andi
    yo_andi Posts: 2,178 Member
    Options
    I wish I never had to see another one of those eCard pictures my whole life. :brokenheart:

Ferrealz.
  • Charlie003
    Charlie003 Posts: 1,333 Member
    Options

Especially the ones that make you touch things you do not want to touch........
  • PetulantOne
    PetulantOne Posts: 2,131 Member
    Options
    The fact is most of MFP is women. And everyone knows that you make a woman happy by rubbing her clique.
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • BritneysStuntDouble
    Options
    Yeah. They've certainly run their course, haven't they?
  • NormalSaneFLGuy
    NormalSaneFLGuy Posts: 1,344 Member
    Options

Maybe you should make an eCard to express your feelings on this?
  • ravengirl1611
    ravengirl1611 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    personally - I'd love an invite to the Island Party - I'll even bring some tropical drinks!

as for the cliques - didnt bother in grade school, didnt bother in high school and I'm sure as hell not bothering now - I have way more important things to do with my time that worry about whether or not someone is pissy because I deleted either them or their friend from MY friends list - I'd rather watch paint dry than get into that kind of drama

I came onto this site to track what I eat - that's it - the fact that I have found some people who are fun, knowledgeable and have something in common with me other than that we're both losing weight is just a bonus

As for all the childish minded people who blow a gasket because someone disagreed with something they posted on the interwebs - get a grip - if you get handed lemons - make lemonade - with sweetener so it's lower cals of course - then add vodka - drink it all down and get happy for crying out loud!

And unless you're supplying cheese - quit with the whine!!!
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    I've never noticed any cliqueishness at all. Maybe it's just you.

You do you. Everything else will take care of itself.

I see it all over the forums and user pages.

I only bring it up because it chases of newbies and even serious members because they get sick of the childishness.

Awww did someones feelings get hurt by the big bad interweb. Honestly everyone should remove the sand out of their V*****'s and get over it..

No feelings were hurt and you'd know that if you comprehended the English language. My entire point was that people get tired of it. Being sad about something is different than being tired of dealing with something. Two very different things.

Actually it's not. If your tired enough to complain about it then it must be affecting your lifestyle... People's opinions do not change and your not gonna do anything about the way people interact with each other by complaining.

Flame on people lol

It is "you're," not "your."

Yes because correcting my gammer is the proper way to win this discussion. It hurt so bad :noway: :huh:

What about if we move on to spelling???

Nope sorry I'm slightly dsylexic so Spelling isnt my highest priority . I know I can't spell lol
  • _skittybang
    _skittybang Posts: 970 Member
    Options
    I am a one-woman clique

tumblr_lxclgdV7nv1qk3b7e.gif
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    I do not have a clique....I have a CLAN! For Freeeedommmmm!

tumblr_lzr99sw7ST1qcxymno1_500.gif
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    It's time that we stopped worrying about drama like this, and focused on the real problem here: The lack of hot chicks posting pics in the NC-17 group, and the overabundance of nasty pics, including tufts of *kitten* hair. :sick:
    HA
    Yuck...
    It's going to be really hard to explain to my friends and family why I DIED from laughing while eating my lunch to this quote. IT'S FUNNY BECAUSE IT'S TRUE.
    RIGHT?! Very few enjoyable pics, but full of body parts with weird angles and a whole lot of unhygienic and unkempt... stuff.

some things are just nasty!
  • Charlie003
    Charlie003 Posts: 1,333 Member
    Options
    So, would you be agaist Jedi's. They are cliquish.
  • BritneysStuntDouble
    Options
    I am a one-woman clique

tumblr_lxclgdV7nv1qk3b7e.gif
    Topanga! :love:
  • noirnatural
    noirnatural Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    8 pages..really..smh
  • NormalSaneFLGuy
    Options
    So, would you be agaist Jedi's. They are cliquish.

Depends. Do the Jedi embrace diversity?
  • scs143
    scs143 Posts: 2,190 Member
    Options
    I just love all my friends!
  • BritneysStuntDouble
    Options
    I do not have a clique....I have a CLAN! For Freeeedommmmm!
    tumblr_lzr99sw7ST1qcxymno1_500.gif
    153339_o.gif
  • NormalSaneFLGuy
    Options
    I just love all my friends!

We love you too!