Ending the MFP Cliques

Options

Replies

• BritneysStuntDouble
    Options
    My favorite clique here is when I can "clique" the "DECLINE" button on friend requests.

EvilLaugh.gif
  • NormalSaneFLGuy
    NormalSaneFLGuy Posts: 1,344 Member
    Options
    No clique here...just a full on Island Party!!! (by invitation only of course )

Did you bring tropical alcoholic beverages in hollowed out pineapples? Please say yes.
  • Cranktastic
    Cranktastic Posts: 1,517 Member
    Options
    I want to be a part of a clique....

Lies.
  • BritneysStuntDouble
    Options
    A lot of people are cliquey on here. I can't even delete someone without their friends complaining and wanting to know why or wanting to delete me as retribution.
    lol WUT :noway:
    It happens. Crazy, right?
  • NormalSaneFLGuy
    Options
    I've never noticed any cliqueishness at all. Maybe it's just you.

You do you. Everything else will take care of itself.

I see it all over the forums and user pages.

I only bring it up because it chases of newbies and even serious members because they get sick of the childishness.

Awww did someones feelings get hurt by the big bad interweb. Honestly everyone should remove the sand out of their V*****'s and get over it..

No feelings were hurt and you'd know that if you comprehended the English language. My entire point was that people get tired of it. Being sad about something is different than being tired of dealing with something. Two very different things.

Actually it's not. If your tired enough to complain about it then it must be affecting your lifestyle... People's opinions do not change and your not gonna do anything about the way people interact with each other by complaining.

Flame on people lol

It is "you're," not "your."

Ommmm...you just violated a MFP Guideline.

As did you.
  • 2BhappyBhealthy
    2BhappyBhealthy Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    It's time that we stopped worrying about drama like this, and focused on the real problem here: The lack of hot chicks posting pics in the NC-17 group, and the overabundance of nasty pics, including tufts of *kitten* hair. :sick:

HA
    Yuck...

It's going to be really hard to explain to my friends and family why I DIED from laughing while eating my lunch to this quote. IT'S FUNNY BECAUSE IT'S TRUE.

AND, a "serious note" ... it's like anything else in life. You just learn as you go. People aren't going to be peaches and cream - whether it's here or in the grocery store - someone's GONNA be a d*ck. It's just how life works..
  • penrbrown
    penrbrown Posts: 2,685 Member
    Options
    I've never noticed any cliqueishness at all. Maybe it's just you.

You do you. Everything else will take care of itself.

I only bring it up because it chases of newbies and even serious members because they get sick of the childishness.

Awww did someones feelings get hurt by the big bad interweb. Honestly everyone should remove the sand out of their V*****'s and get over it..

No feelings were hurt and you'd know that if you comprehended the English language. My entire point was that people get tired of it. Being sad about something is different than being tired of dealing with something. Two very different things.

Actually it's not. If your tired enough to complain about it then it must be affecting your lifestyle... People's opinions do not change and your not gonna do anything about the way people interact with each other by complaining.

Flame on people lol

It is "you're," not "your."

Ommmm...you just violated a MFP Guideline.

But it made you happy, didn't it JOF? :)
  • NormalSaneFLGuy
    Options
    A lot of people are cliquey on here. I can't even delete someone without their friends complaining and wanting to know why or wanting to delete me as retribution.

by the way, how's the diarrhea? Mine has pretty much cleared up now that the antibiotics are wearing off.
  • birdieandkenadi05
    birdieandkenadi05 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Ain't nobody fresher den ma mah f*ckin clique.

Can I be in your clique? Pretty please??

lolzzz...me too!! :)
  • Charlie003
    Charlie003 Posts: 1,333 Member
    Options
    I do not have a clique....I have a CLAN! For Freeeedommmmm!
  • Charlie003
    Options
    I do not have a clique....I have a CLAN! For Freeeedommmmm!

oh wait, this is not WOW!??!??
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    tumblr_mbo17ibfV11qb6ymuo1_500.jpg
  • likearadiowave
    likearadiowave Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    I don't have a clique of friends here ... there are basically only two people I know here, rest are just people i've added/who've added me.
  • BritneysStuntDouble
    Options
    It's time that we stopped worrying about drama like this, and focused on the real problem here: The lack of hot chicks posting pics in the NC-17 group, and the overabundance of nasty pics, including tufts of *kitten* hair. :sick:
    HA
    Yuck...
    It's going to be really hard to explain to my friends and family why I DIED from laughing while eating my lunch to this quote. IT'S FUNNY BECAUSE IT'S TRUE.
    RIGHT?! Very few enjoyable pics, but full of body parts with weird angles and a whole lot of unhygienic and unkempt... stuff.
  • zaph0d
    zaph0d Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    Solution: be your own clique. Stay true to yourself.
  • Charlie003
    Options
    Since when did clique become synonymous with friends?

Offline, if you have a group of mutual friends and you cut one of them out of your life, don't the other mutual friends want to know why? It's a natural reaction.

^^^

It's just the internet.

Well, now that explains how you, Wendy, can justify being so rude and condescending to other people about subject matter that you know nothing about!

Yup, "it's just the internet" so that gives us license to be rude, condescending, belittling, ridiculing, and anything we want! We can promote the notion that because we disagree it MUST be wrong for everyone! Yay, you helped me figure it all out! Now I get it! (Food for thought: do I decide to stoop this low.... maybe I already did!) :devil:

Yep, that's me. Just a rude-*kitten* b!itch with nothing better to do than to belittle random people.

*****.jpg

I knew it!:sick:
  • BritneysStuntDouble
    Options
    by the way, how's the diarrhea? Mine has pretty much cleared up now that the antibiotics are wearing off.
    Stools are still a tad loose. I have a cold now too. Sucks. Starting to wonder if it was the 3-day-old Subway or something else. Glad to hear that yours has cleared up.
  • LethainIowa
    Options

I'm new and haven't noticed it..but to be quite honest, I very, very, very seldom visit the forums. I came here to keep track of my weight and what I eat, not to make new friends or chit chat. I have all of one friend here, and we joined at the same time. *shrug*
  • birdieandkenadi05
    birdieandkenadi05 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    The fact is most of MFP is women. And everyone knows that you make a woman happy by rubbing her clique.

BWAAHHHHHHHH!!!! LMAOOO!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Bumdrahp
    Bumdrahp Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    lawlsies! LAWLLLLLL!