Ending the MFP Cliques

Options

Replies

• TylerJ76
    TylerJ76 Posts: 4,375 Member
    Options
    So....how do I get into "said" clique. I want a family. All my life I just wanted to belong. To be loved. Accepted. How do I get in? Is there an initiation? A beat-in? Off? Circle jerk? JUST TELL ME WHAT TO DO!!!!

You can be in Dani and I's clique
  • theCarlton
    theCarlton Posts: 1,344 Member
    Options
    On Wednesdays we wear pink.
  • toomuchbootyindapants
    Options
    So....how do I get into "said" clique. I want a family. All my life I just wanted to belong. To be loved. Accepted. How do I get in? Is there an initiation? A beat-in? Off? Circle jerk? JUST TELL ME WHAT TO DO!!!!

But you guys might then just break up with me....and I would be DEVASTATED. Ohana means family...and family means no one gets left behind. :sad:
  • RedHeadDevotchka
    RedHeadDevotchka Posts: 1,394 Member
    Options
    It's time that we stopped worrying about drama like this, and focused on the real problem here: The lack of hot chicks posting pics in the NC-17 group, and the overabundance of nasty pics, including tufts of *kitten* hair. :sick:
    HA
    Yuck...
    It's going to be really hard to explain to my friends and family why I DIED from laughing while eating my lunch to this quote. IT'S FUNNY BECAUSE IT'S TRUE.
    RIGHT?! Very few enjoyable pics, but full of body parts with weird angles and a whole lot of unhygienic and unkempt... stuff.

some things are just nasty!

Stop lying CLiff you like it!
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options

Time for the nasty PMs to start! Everyone knows that you are supposed wear pink on Tuesdays, not Wednesdays!
  • jcstanton
    jcstanton Posts: 1,849 Member
    Options
    You can look at it like that. Or you can view the forums as a way to weed out people you wouldn't want to be friends with anyway. There are several people on here that get under my skin on a regular basis with their snarky, condescending, arrogant attitudes. (I won't name names, so don't even ask.) I just don't respond to their comments on the forums much any more, and I know who to avoid sending requests to (or accepting requests from).
  • Erienneb
    Erienneb Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    UH I have no comment about cliques because it's a silly topic. People are friends with each other. Woohoo.

ANYWAY the plural of jedi is jedi, not jedi's and it was driving me crazy. You never put an 's' on jedi.
  • SoViLicious
    SoViLicious Posts: 2,633 Member
    Options
    It's time that we stopped worrying about drama like this, and focused on the real problem here: The lack of hot chicks posting pics in the NC-17 group, and the overabundance of nasty pics, including tufts of *kitten* hair. :sick:
    HA
    Yuck...
    It's going to be really hard to explain to my friends and family why I DIED from laughing while eating my lunch to this quote. IT'S FUNNY BECAUSE IT'S TRUE.
    RIGHT?! Very few enjoyable pics, but full of body parts with weird angles and a whole lot of unhygienic and unkempt... stuff.

Seems like quite q few of us belong to that group.
  • gingerveg
    gingerveg Posts: 748 Member
    Options
    Internet people aren't even real.

Lol so true ~I love this!
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    I do not have a clique....I have a CLAN! For Freeeedommmmm!
    tumblr_lzr99sw7ST1qcxymno1_500.gif
    153339_o.gif

wallace.gif
  • TylerJ76
    TylerJ76 Posts: 4,375 Member
    Options

But you guys might then just break up with me....and I would be DEVASTATED. Ohana means family...and family means no one gets left behind. :sad:

We would NEVER leave you behind
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options
    Tagging for the lolz.
  • BritneysStuntDouble
    Options
    ANYWAY the plural of jedi is jedi, not jedi's and it was driving me crazy. You never put an 's' on jedi.
    GEEK CHECK!
  • NormalSaneFLGuy
    NormalSaneFLGuy Posts: 1,344 Member
    Options
    Tagging for the lolz.

troll.
  • sdereski
    sdereski Posts: 3,406 Member
    Options

Time for the nasty PMs to start! Everyone knows that you are supposed wear pink on Tuesdays, not Wednesdays!

WHAT!? How come I never got the memo? Am I no longer in the clique? :sad:
  • Charlie003
    Charlie003 Posts: 1,333 Member
    Options
    GEEK CHECK!
    So is it penises. penisis, penis's. or peni?
  • Cranktastic
    Cranktastic Posts: 1,517 Member
    Options
    HA
    Yuck...

Seems like quite q few of us belong to that group.

I am still waiting for a certain Sammich guy to post in there:heart::heart: :heart:
  • toomuchbootyindapants
    Options
    GEEK CHECK!

or penii ??
  • Charlie003
    Charlie003 Posts: 1,333 Member
    Options
    GEEK CHECK!

or penii ??

Yes, thaNK you.
  • JustANumber85
    JustANumber85 Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    you dont have to be cool. Its ok- this isnt highschool. Well send you a virtual hug :)