Ending the MFP Cliques

Options

Replies

• Charlie003
    Charlie003 Posts: 1,333 Member
    Options
    If we all got along, then we might as well become the three eyed guys from Toy Story saying"oooooh the claw"
  • PittShkr
    PittShkr Posts: 1,000 Member
    Options
    I declare shenanigans!
  • jackpotclown
    jackpotclown Posts: 3,291 Member
    Options
    34o29et_zps730b3c7c.gif \m/
  • BritneysStuntDouble
    Options
    My dog eats her own poop sometimes.
    Wrong thread Sandwich!
    :angry:
  • Nefetete
    Nefetete Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    Say click take a pic
    Say click take a pic
    I am click the camera i can take a pic
    i can see and hear the animal in trouble
    swing through the forest and out to the sea to find the animal just call on me
    say click take a pic

Geezzzus....Now that's gonna be stuck in my head for a week.

LOL
  • Alex_is_Hawks
    Alex_is_Hawks Posts: 3,499 Member
    Options

As for the investigation about why somebody got deleted, blah blah. I think you need to add more mature people in your list. My friends have yet to ask me why I deleted somebody or why I declined adding somebody. Once again, we're all grown ups and don't need to get into somebodys business unless some harmful behavior is noticed

yeah I agree with this...i don't check up on my friends lists and make sure they keep all of my friends on it....i just don't...

they have their reasons for deleting and I have mine....the FL is the most organic free flowing part of this place...people come, people go, people come back, people leave again...

so I kinda like watching the social interaction amongst my friends as they add people.....

and I don't worry about who they delete...that's just silly.
  • 76tech
    76tech Posts: 1,455 Member
    Options
    Here's how much I care about cliques:

tumblr_llcr1aL86l1qh3a92.gif

I have friends here. Some of them get along with each other. Some don't. If it bothers you *that* much, perhaps you should go outside and get some fresh air.
  • Chapter3point6
    Options
    I had a hit put out on me this week for deleting someone. Now I need to walk the long way home from school. :sad:
  • NormalSaneFLGuy
    NormalSaneFLGuy Posts: 1,344 Member
    Options
    I've never noticed any cliqueishness at all. Maybe it's just you.

You do you. Everything else will take care of itself.

I see it all over the forums and user pages.

I only bring it up because it chases of newbies and even serious members because they get sick of the childishness.

Awww did someones feelings get hurt by the big bad interweb. Honestly everyone should remove the sand out of their V*****'s and get over it..

No feelings were hurt and you'd know that if you comprehended the English language. My entire point was that people get tired of it. Being sad about something is different than being tired of dealing with something. Two very different things.

Actually it's not. If your tired enough to complain about it then it must be affecting your lifestyle... People's opinions do not change and your not gonna do anything about the way people interact with each other by complaining.

Flame on people lol

It is "you're," not "your."
  • coe28
    coe28 Posts: 715 Member
    Options
    My dog eats her own poop sometimes.
    Wrong thread Sandwich!
    :angry:

Geezus man, can't we just get along???
  • IamBlackMamba
    Options
    I welcome folks who I disagree with into my friends list. Many of my friends are folks who I have at least once disagreed with on the forums but because we're all grown up, we can disagree and still like each other for other things.

That being said, what is wrong with "cliques"? I mean, if I see one of my friends posting in a post that is encouraging ED then ofcourse I will join in to talk and back my friend up. Its just natural. Also, repeated points usually tend to get through folks better than just being mentioned once.

As for the investigation about why somebody got deleted, blah blah. I think you need to add more mature people in your list. My friends have yet to ask me why I deleted somebody or why I declined adding somebody. Once again, we're all grown ups and don't need to get into somebodys business unless some harmful behavior is noticed

Why did you delete me Taunto?
  • Dub_D
    Dub_D Posts: 1,760 Member
    Options
    It is "you're" not "your."

O0oo *kitten* just got real.
  • _Katastrophic
    Options
    Fire_Rock Clique, Activate!

that was hot....unfortunately i'm not a part of your "clique"

(sad panda)

me either :grumble:
  • SoViLicious
    SoViLicious Posts: 2,633 Member
    Options
    A lot of people are cliquey on here. I can't even delete someone without their friends complaining and wanting to know why or wanting to delete me as retribution. If you disagree with somone in the forums, all their friends join in so they can win with numbers instead of substance. People watch who you add, delete, and speak to and then try to control it.

I can honestly say that I don't pay attention to who my friends add and delete. Who I keep on my FL is entirely up to me and I would never tell one of my friends that they had to choose me over another user.

That being said, I was attacked this morning via PM by another user because she didn't like something I wrote on a mutual friend's profile. The mutual friend decided to delete the other user from her FL. This kind of stuff happens every damn day. I would have never asked or expected her to delete the other user. It's an individual's choice as to how they maintain their FL. If they let their friends TELL them who to add and delete then that's up to them.

That chick was deleted because she started drama with a friend on my page. Drama is not something I want to deal with while trying to lose weight.
  • WinnerVictorious
    WinnerVictorious Posts: 4,735 Member
    Options
    my clique... minus the dancing.

west-side-story-jets.jpg
  • _Katastrophic
    Options
    34o29et_zps730b3c7c.gif \m/

:heart:
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    I've never noticed any cliqueishness at all. Maybe it's just you.

You do you. Everything else will take care of itself.

I see it all over the forums and user pages.

I only bring it up because it chases of newbies and even serious members because they get sick of the childishness.

Awww did someones feelings get hurt by the big bad interweb. Honestly everyone should remove the sand out of their V*****'s and get over it..

No feelings were hurt and you'd know that if you comprehended the English language. My entire point was that people get tired of it. Being sad about something is different than being tired of dealing with something. Two very different things.

Actually it's not. If your tired enough to complain about it then it must be affecting your lifestyle... People's opinions do not change and your not gonna do anything about the way people interact with each other by complaining.

Flame on people lol

Yes because correcting my gammer is the proper way to win this discussion. It hurt so bad :noway: :huh:
  • coe28
    coe28 Posts: 715 Member
    Options
    A lot of people are cliquey on here. I can't even delete someone without their friends complaining and wanting to know why or wanting to delete me as retribution. If you disagree with somone in the forums, all their friends join in so they can win with numbers instead of substance. People watch who you add, delete, and speak to and then try to control it.

I can honestly say that I don't pay attention to who my friends add and delete. Who I keep on my FL is entirely up to me and I would never tell one of my friends that they had to choose me over another user.

That being said, I was attacked this morning via PM by another user because she didn't like something I wrote on a mutual friend's profile. The mutual friend decided to delete the other user from her FL. This kind of stuff happens every damn day. I would have never asked or expected her to delete the other user. It's an individual's choice as to how they maintain their FL. If they let their friends TELL them who to add and delete then that's up to them.

That chick was deleted because she started drama with a friend on my page. Drama is not something I want to deal with while trying to lose weight.

I thought drama was part of losing weight?? That's what I learned on the Biggest Loser....
  • BritneysStuntDouble
    Options
    I had a hit put out on me this week for deleting someone. Now I need to walk the long way home from school. :sad:
    Did the person you deleted have a spreadsheet or database to track their friends? I tell ya -- some folks take that list waaaaaaaaaay too seriously.
  • BritneysStuntDouble
    Options
    Heh...