Where to find Girlfriend

Options
davd422
davd422 Posts: 17 Member
Ok why am I having trouble finding a girlfriend. I'm an attractive 31 year old male. Where is the best place to meet a good women???? Have not had too much luck with online and don't want to go boozing at the bars every night.

Replies

• BackTatJIM
    BackTatJIM Posts: 1,140 Member
    Options
    :x
  • AllTehBeers
    AllTehBeers Posts: 5,030 Member
    Options
    What do you like to do? You'll find someone who shares your interest if you go do things you like to do.

Take up a class
    Join a fitness group ( Hey imagine that!)

Or whatever you're into.
  • rompers16
    rompers16 Posts: 5,404 Member
    Options
    Have you tried one of those single activity sites...like singles that meet to take a cooking class/kayak/bowl, etc?
  • RobynLB
    RobynLB Posts: 617 Member
    Options
    Get a dog. Everybody wants to stop and chat with you when you have a dog, and they immediately like you for some reason too. Plus, even if you don't end up with a girlfriend, at least you'll have a dog.
  • dare2love81
    dare2love81 Posts: 928 Member
    Options
    Ok why am I having trouble finding a girlfriend. I'm an attractive 31 year old male. Where is the best place to meet a good women???? Have not had too much luck with online and don't want to go boozing at the bars every night.

The free weights area at the gym. Go after the girl who can squat more than you. Just make sure she's single first.
  • Cranktastic
    Cranktastic Posts: 1,517 Member
    Options

The free weights area at the gym. Go after the girl who can squat more than you. Just make sure she's single first.

Heh...
  • n0ob
    n0ob Posts: 2,390 Member
    Options
    I met my wife off a message board...
  • davd422
    davd422 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Well I race road bikes and ride 150 milesish a week. So thats my main hobby. I have a dog already. Been single for 7 months and it seems that the women I meet in everyday situations the majority are married or dating someone already. Funny thing is I'm a nursing student and in my class everyone that I would be interested in is married or engaded. They all ask me about my dates and love to talk about em.
  • Cranktastic
    Cranktastic Posts: 1,517 Member
    Options

how YOU doin?
  • mandag9008
    mandag9008 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    comedy club.bc women like me were awesome. great features and and we make you laugh, also the weights. i catch my self staring sometimes. :).
  • DontStopB_Leakin
    DontStopB_Leakin Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    Met my husband at work.
  • mandag9008
    mandag9008 Posts: 182 Member
    Options

how YOU doin?

ahahahaha
  • DontStopB_Leakin
    DontStopB_Leakin Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    *bats eyelashes*

I love a man with rosy cheeks. Teehee
  • surromom2010
    surromom2010 Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    I me my husband at walmart..they literally have EVERYTHING, even significant others. lol
  • RunIntheMud
    RunIntheMud Posts: 2,645 Member
    Options
    The grocery store, church, the coffee shop, the library, local activities (meetup.com), volunteering, bookstores, local sporting events....
  • lovechicagobears
    lovechicagobears Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    I met my boyfriend of three years on World of Warcraft. I didn't sign up to meet guys (I'm a gamer). It just worked out that way.

In the past, I had a few awesome dates thanks to OkCupid.com. It's free, and it's the best matching site I've seen.
  • RobynLB
    RobynLB Posts: 617 Member
    Options
    Well I race road bikes and ride 150 milesish a week. So thats my main hobby. I have a dog already. Been single for 7 months and it seems that the women I meet in everyday situations the majority are married or dating someone already. Funny thing is I'm a nursing student and in my class everyone that I would be interested in is married or engaded. They all ask me about my dates and love to talk about em.

I hadn't considered that already taken problem. Maybe you should date younger?
  • kristarablue2
    kristarablue2 Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    Sounds like you already in a female dominated profession, trust me you will run into a hottie first...however have you thought with your workout and school schedule that although part of you want a girlfriend, maybe you are just too busy. But in saying that...I have the same issue...sigh
  • snarf432
    snarf432 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    totally jut replied that I met my huband on e jarmony but my post got removed. Anyway,

good luck..finding people with similar hobbies is so hard. I was lucky but had lots of bad luck before that. SoI don't even thing there is anything wrong with being single for 7 months...you just have to be patient--something good is waiting for you. Sometime being single can really help you decide your need vs want list for potential Mrs...

Good luck
  • Brewster1215
    Brewster1215 Posts: 247 Member
    Options

Women who can squat are HAWT!